Trump Impeachment an exercise in leftist Anti-White racism

The fact is that we know is that most of congress is committing treason. They are going against the freedom of the Republic and Biden included. We have many ways to deal with this. It is only if the people are up for the challenge to take them out naturally and by law. But we are so deep now we can't use the law.

But as we know the Cabal likes to turn sarcasm into the truth that fits them, like they are doing with this fake impeachment. While Nancy P goes around inciting riots. They are doing what they tell us we are doing. It is a Machiavellian tactic.

Secret societies have been created because of this. Where you say the opposite of what you are doing. But the initiates know the opposite. Secret societies have been created because of censorship but most of the secret societies have been infiltrated. The Cabal is very good at infiltrating anything against them. SO be aware of that. You can never trust anyone. Always trust yourself and your truth.

This is all about a generational demonizing of the World War Two generation that liberated the camps of the Holocaust and was our greatest generation. The following pussified coward milqoutoast generation of Bill Clinton and the 1990's has led to the takeover of the Democratic Party by hard core Marxist and the election of an incompotent idiot as POTUS. Now the new Orwellian "1984" generation and leftist news media propoganda want to prevent a private citizen from holding public office again. Why? Because Congress (whose approval ratings are at about 15% in most polls) turned chickenshits when the common folks put fear in their criminal syndicate asses in Versailles (aka Washington D.C.) According to cancel culture Democrats White people who live in rural areas are ignorant racist and not those people who wear the uniform and serve our country. Trump Impeachment is Democrats way to put white patriot conservatives on a Stalinist show trial.

Racism in America, actual racism against minority fellow citizens, died in the late 1970's. From then until about 2008 racism was just about the last thing on the minds of most hard working, law-abiding Americans. But then along came President Barack Hussein Obama and the radical Left wanted all Black Americans to suddenly believe they were living in the segregated south of forty years earlier. Out of that vile propaganda from the Obama administration grew the modern day hatred of White, Asian and other non-black Americans. America had conquered racism, had slain that beast, and then Obama and his ideologues bent over backwards to resurrect it, weaponize it, and use it to poison the minds of an entire young American generation. The hatred of White Americans we are experiencing today is the living legacy of the Obama administration.

My son can't relate to me growing up ignorant of racism. Matter of fact even today the only racism I see is talk talk talk "progressives". Sure some people are racist, so the fuck what? That will never change. It's PROGS who sell the BS and practice fundamental racism everywhere they go, all while they preach otherwise, ah look at me, I'm not racist, just a friendly :bsflag:. The guys doing the squawking should be taken as a confession.

Last edited:
This is all about a generational demonizing of the World War Two generation that liberated the camps of the Holocaust and was our greatest generation. The following pussified coward milqoutoast generation of Bill Clinton and the 1990's has led to the takeover of the Democratic Party by hard core Marxist and the election of an incompotent idiot as POTUS. Now the new Orwellian "1984" generation and leftist news media propoganda want to prevent a private citizen from holding public office again. Why? Because Congress (whose approval ratings are at about 15% in most polls) turned chickenshits when the common folks put fear in their criminal syndicate asses in Versailles (aka Washington D.C.) According to cancel culture Democrats White people who live in rural areas are ignorant racist and not those people who wear the uniform and serve our country. Trump Impeachment is Democrats way to put white patriot conservatives on a Stalinist show trial.

Racism in America, actual racism against minority fellow citizens, died in the late 1970's. From then until about 2008 racism was just about the last thing on the minds of most hard working, law-abiding Americans. But then along came President Barack Hussein Obama and the radical Left wanted all Black Americans to suddenly believe they were living in the segregated south of forty years earlier. Out of that vile propaganda from the Obama administration grew the modern day hatred of White, Asian and other non-black Americans. America had conquered racism, had slain that beast, and then Obama and his ideologues bent over backwards to resurrect it, weaponize it, and use it to poison the minds of an entire young American generation. The hatred of White Americans we are experiencing today is the living legacy of the Obama administration.

My son can't relate to me growing up ignorant of racism. Matter of fact even today the only racism I see is talk talk talk "progressives". Sure some people are racist, so the fuck what? That will never change. It's PROGS who sell the BS and practice fundamental racism everywhere they go, all while they declare otherwise, look at me, I'm not racist, we're a friendly :bsflag:

Racism is a divide and conquer technique. Same thing they use with the fake Covid. Just watch the MSM and you will believe in the Covid and think everyone is racist. It is total BS.

My son can't relate to me growing up ignorant of racism. Matter of fact even today the only racism I see is talk talk talk "progressives". Sure some people are racist, so the fuck what? That will never change. It's PROGS who sell the BS and practice fundamental racism everywhere they go, all while they declare otherwise, look at me, I'm not racist, we're a friendly :bsflag:

Racism is a divide and conquer technique. Same thing they use with the fake Covid. Just watch the MSM and you will believe in the Covid and think everyone is racist. It is total BS.

You don't even have to watch it. I know more than a share who don't pay attention to it less the information they receive from those entertained by it, and of course the buy into much of it.

What is it, don't watch the news you're uninformed, if you do you're misinformed. I think we can expand on that at this point, because if MSM says it's so it can be taken as projection, distraction, distortion, antonym and/or confession.

You don't even have to watch it. I know more than a share who don't pay attention to it less the information they receive from those entertained by it, and of course the buy into much of it.

What is it, don't watch the news you're uninformed, if you do you're misinformed. I think we can expand on that at this point, because if MSM says it's so it can be taken as projection, distraction, distortion, antonym and/or confession.

Well yea about 50 percent of the people believe in the MSM so they are pushing the game on all the people themselves. The project paperclip exposes how the Nazis never lost and were brought to the US to push propaganda and these kind of things to divide the populace. The 50 or so percent are not aware of that and are what we call sheeple.

We are in an info war between the sheeple and people who actually know what is going on. The sheeple have an advantage because they have the MSM every day that promote this and it is easier for them to push a certain agenda. We have nothing but our own thought and looking at the information and sharing it to the sheeple. But as we know, When people are in cults, it is a hard thing to break with the mind control.

Forum List

Back