Trump: ‘I’m a Nationalist and a Globalist’

can you be a nationalist and a freaking globalist at the same time?

does anybody here has a clue?

The two are mutually exclusive.

But I doubt that Trump knows what either word actually means.
Wow how did your expert predictions on the election turn out? I thought you told us Trump supporters we did not understand polls. That fly over country as you call it were to ignorant and a rabble that could never organize?

In all truth it does take a globalist approach to our security like our current working with China over North Korea. So that would be globalist.

Our work on our southern border would be nationalist as it's directly tied to us. So while it may seem confusing and the press will no doubt paint it that way. WHen you define the words and couple them with the actions you can see the difference.

Last edited:
I like Trump,I pray for Trump, I very much want Trump to succeed... etc....ok..... but this I don't understand ...can any conservative friend explain this to me.

I'm confused....what's this

Trump: ‘I’m a Nationalist and a Globalist’ - Breitbart

It's an oxymoron--you can't be both--LOL This is the typical phyco-babble that comes out of Trump's mouth and tweety fingers.

He campaigned on being a Nationalist--meaning isolation--no wars--no NAFTA--no UN. It's all about this country--and we don't give a crap about what goes on elsewhere--economically or financially. That's a Nationalist.

A Globalist is just the opposite. We do care what's going on in Syria & North Korea, we will stay with NAFTA & the UN--we will fight wars--and we will share financial & economic ties with foreign nations.

This is why several right wing talk show hosts--like Michael Savage has turned on him, and actually apologized to his audience for continually promoting Trump throughout the campaign season. Right now to Michael Savage, Trump is like any other of those so-called "Establishment Republicans" that he and others have been attacking for the last several years.
Alt-Right Turns on ‘Neo-Con Puppet’ Trump After Bombing Syria

Last edited:
I like Trump,I pray for Trump, I very much want Trump to succeed... etc....ok..... but this I don't understand ...can any conservative friend explain this to me.

Well, it's simple, Trump is whatever you want him to be. If you want a whore with big knockers who can give the best blowjob, then Trump is your man, or woman, or whatever.

It's an oxymoron--you can't be both--LOL This is the typical phyco-babble that comes out of Trump's mouth and tweety fingers.

He campaigned on being a Nationalist--meaning isolation--no wars--no NAFTA--no UN. It's all about this country--and we don't give a crap on what goes on elsewhere--economically or financially. That's a Nationalist.

A Globalist is just the opposite. We do care what's going on in Syria & North Korea, we will stay with NAFTA & the UN--we will fight wars--and we will share financial & economic ties with foreign nations.
As I already explained in the comment above you fuckin retard you can be both!

Well, it's simple, Trump is whatever you want him to be. If you want a whore with big knockers who can give the best blowjob, then Trump is your man, or woman, or whatever.

^ This. I was just going to point this out. How this isn't obvious to the Trumpsters by now is a total mystery. The word "dupe" comes to mind...

Everything out of his mouth is designed to obfuscate and misdirect, he's like a magician who's sole job is to make himself appear to be whatever his supporters want him to be.

Also, if a politician admits to being a globalist in any way, even while claiming to be something else -- then you can be certain that they are a globalist.

^ This. I was just going to point this out. How this isn't obvious to the Trumpsters by now is a total mystery. The word "dupe" comes to mind...

Everything out of his mouth is designed to obfuscate and misdirect, he's like a magician who's sole job is to make himself appear to be whatever his supporters want him to be.

Also, if a politician admits to being a globalist in any way, even while claiming to be something else -- then you can be certain that they are a globalist.
Unlike you who looks like a pile of shit to everybody eh?

Unlike you who looks like a pile of shit to everybody eh?

Way to contribute to the discussion, moron. Go write some poetry in your diary, you little girl.

He campaigned on being a Nationalist--meaning isolation--no wars--no NAFTA--no UN. It's all about this country--and we don't give a crap on what goes on elsewhere--economically or financially. That's a Nationalist.

No you can't be both dumbass. You're either one or the other. It's the equivalent of saving I am a liberal and a conservative at the same time--LOL

Trump campaigned on being a Nationalist--that's what attracted millions to him. Now he's flip flopped on about everything is acting and doing what others are telling him to do--and he's turned into a Globalist. You could have elected any other GOP candidate and they would be doing the exact same thing that Trump is doing right now, regarding Syria & North Korea--something that he vehemently campaigned AGAINST.

Except that no other GOP candidate would be involved in 3 Russian investigations that look to be headed toward impeachment.
daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Last edited:

No you can't be both dumbass. You're either one or the other. It's the equivalent of saving I am a liberal and a conservative at the same time--LOL

Trump campaigned on being a Nationalist--that's what attracted millions to him. Now he's flip flopped on about everything is acting and doing what others are telling him to do--and he's turned into a Globalist.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg
Go pick me a t shirt idiot!

Our work on our southern border would be nationalist as it's directly tied to us. So while it may seem confusing and the press will no doubt paint it that way. WHen you define the words and couple them with the actions you can see the difference.
It's so simple. One takes him seriously, not literally. After all, sTrumpets don't have a word for 'literally'.

Nationalism is different from isolationism. Trump will do whatever is best for american even if that requires global co-operation
Global cooperation doesn't mean one is a globalist. In this context, that means doing what's best for the globe, even at a cost to America.

Forum List

Back