Trump: I am the only candidate who can prevent World War III & nuclear holocaust

Wrong dummy... its a vote for peace just like we enjoyed while Trump was president... now we have a war in Europe our bases are being fired on by Iranians and we are closer to WW3 than at anytime in my life... what the hell is wrong with you?... don't you get embarrassed?...
A vote for the stupid old fat Florida man is a vote for Putin. Fact.

Didn't "dodge" anything. He was not qualified due to foot problems.
You can drop the pretext. When Trumps doctor, that wrote his "bone spur" diagnosis died, she inherited all his medical files, including Trumps medical records.

Daughters of late podiatrist say he diagnosed Donald Trump with bone spurs during Vietnam War as a 'favor'

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel — the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 — say their father was one of Fred Trump’s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens.

The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

You can drop the pretext. When Trumps doctor, that wrote his "bone spur" diagnosis died, she inherited all his medical files, including Trumps medical records.

Daughters of late podiatrist say he diagnosed Donald Trump with bone spurs during Vietnam War as a 'favor'

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel — the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 — say their father was one of Fred Trump’s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens.

The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.
I’m thinking Trump was an official Democrat at that time and as I recall the sons of the wealthy antifa protester types only started protesting the war because their college deferments had ran out.
I also recall being threatened with expulsion from a public school for refusing to join their anti-American Vietnam protests at the time. That’s when I realized Democrats were basically self serving toadies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back