Trump Hurriedly Builds Wall While Dems Distracted At Impeachment Hearings

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

TEXAS—As the Democrats were distracted at the impeachment hearings this week, President Trump took advantage of the opportunity to fly down to the border and hurriedly complete construction of his wall.

Trump got the idea when he walked out from the White House and noticed that no press members were following him everywhere with cameras and frantically spinning everything he said. "I just enjoyed a nice walk in the garden," he said, shrugging. "Then I asked that Pence guy, 'Hey, Matt! Where are the media?' He told me his name was Mike, but that the media was all covering the impeachment hearings."

:21::21:

Best news site on the internet!

They always give the breaking news!

TEXAS—As the Democrats were distracted at the impeachment hearings this week, President Trump took advantage of the opportunity to fly down to the border and hurriedly complete construction of his wall.

Trump got the idea when he walked out from the White House and noticed that no press members were following him everywhere with cameras and frantically spinning everything he said. "I just enjoyed a nice walk in the garden," he said, shrugging. "Then I asked that Pence guy, 'Hey, Matt! Where are the media?' He told me his name was Mike, but that the media was all covering the impeachment hearings."

So what did Trump do to speed them up? Did he operate the crane? Mix the cement?

So what did Trump do to speed them up? Did he operate the crane? Mix the cement?

Are you new to the Babylon Bee?

The orange whore is trying to steal land from its owners for it.

Ever hear of eminent domain? The word "theft" implies that no compensation is provided. Eminent domain requires that compensation be paid to the land owner for the value of the property. Perhaps you should read the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution some time.

eminent domain
  • n.
    The power of a government to take private property for public use without the owner's consent, provided just compensation is given.
  • n.
    The right of a government over the lands within its jurisdiction. Usually invoked to compel land owners to sell their property in preparation for a major construction project such as a freeway.
  • n.
    the right of the state to take private property for public use; the Fifth Amendment that was added to the Constitution of the United States requires that just compensation be made.
Fifth Amendment (relevant clause)

"... nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Fifth Amendment

Last edited:

Ever hear of eminent domain? Also, the word "theft" implies that no compensation is provided. Eminent domain requires that compensation be paid to the land owner for the value of the property. Perhaps you should read the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution some time.

eminent domain
  • n.
    The power of a government to take private property for public use without the owner's consent, provided just compensation is given.
  • n.
    The right of a government over the lands within its jurisdiction. Usually invoked to compel land owners to sell their property in preparation for a major construction project such as a freeway.
  • n.
    the right of the state to take private property for public use; the Fifth Amendment that was added to the Constitution of the United States requires that just compensation be made.

"... nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Fifth Amendment
Trump might buy it for $100 Nothing but a con man

Well. I just read that he's busy trying to steal land from Texas landowners to build his boondoggle.

Trump admin preparing to take over private land for border wall

LefTard Logic:
“Father Government, please steal the income of landowners and give it to ShaQuita and Guadalupe....BUT do not buy their land for FMV for the benefit of all Americans.”

How terrible would that be?

Pollution-Keep-America-Beautiful-Iron-Eyes-Cody.jpg

Ever hear of eminent domain? The word "theft" implies that no compensation is provided. Eminent domain requires that compensation be paid to the land owner for the value of the property. Perhaps you should read the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution some time.

eminent domain
  • n.
  • n.
  • n.

Fifth Amendment

My family had to move because of eminent domain, when a highway was being built in the 1960's and they took half of our backyard and then blasted down through rock, which put cracks in our plaster walls.

But isn't this the action of the "Big Government" that right-wingers so hate? Do these Texas landowners want to surrender their land and then have to view some hideous structure from their homes just so the orange whore-monkey can have his "wall"? The whore hasn't even said how much he will pay them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back