Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

*Yawn*

Which one is the “neo-Nazi” again? The black guy, the gay guy, or the Hispanic Catholic guy?

View attachment 732596

This is you, loser.

If You Can't Denounce Nazis.jpg

Allowing doctors to perform sex change operations/mutilations on minors. Economy in the gutter, rampant inflation. Skyrocketing crime.

Have you thought of moving?
To, say, Belize?
Faro Islands?
I say that 'cause you seem so unhappy and seemingly unsuccessful here in this wonderful land of the free and land of opportunity for the ambitious, the honest and the earnest.

But good luck, my avatar hopes you can craft a better life for you and your family wherever you move to. Sincerely. ✌️

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Big Lie is the media’s lie that no election laws are broken in our country.
Ummm, really?
What 'media' says no elections laws are broken?
I hadn't heard that before?

So, saddle up, mi amigo, it's show'n'tell time.

Have you thought of moving?
To, say, Belize?
Faro Islands?
I say that 'cause you seem so unhappy and seemingly unsuccessful here in this wonderful land of the free and land of opportunity for the ambitious, the honest and the earnest.

But good luck, my avatar hopes you can craft a better life for you and your family wherever you move to. Sincerely. ✌️

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, really?
What 'media' says no elections laws are broken?
I hadn't heard that before?

So, saddle up, mi amigo, it's show'n'tell time.
Perhaps, if it comes to that. I’ve already lived overseas and seen some nice countries. None are perfect but the ones that have little third world trash are very nice indeed. America is certainly headed down the path of self destruction, so unless it is quickly turned around, it will be inevitable that America as we have known it will be dead.

/----/ Apparently I know enough. It's far worse than having a holocaust denier over for ham sandwiches on the patio.

Robert Byrd and the Klan​

Born in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, on Nov. 20, 1917, Byrd's mother died when he was 1 year old. His father surrendered the child to his aunt and uncle, who subsequently adopted him.

Raised in a West Virginia coal mining community, the future senator often said that his childhood experiences helped shape his political beliefs.

While working as a butcher in the early 1940s, Byrd formed a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

In his 2005 book, Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields, Byrd recalled how his ability to quickly recruit 150 of his friends to the group impressed a top Klan official who told him, “You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation.”

Flattered by the official's observation, Byrd continued his leadership role in the Klan and was eventually elected Exalted Cyclops of the local group.

In a 1944 letter to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, Byrd wrote,

As late as 1946, Byrd wrote to the Klan’s Grand Wizard: “The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation.”
This is a strawman and a red herring – a failed attempt by the right to deflect from the topic.

The topic is Trump – who is running for president – meeting with racists, bigots, and anti-Semites.

This is a strawman and a red herring – a failed attempt by the right to deflect from the topic.

The topic is Trump – who is running for president – meeting with racists, bigots, and anti-Semites.
/———/ Sorry Spanky. No free pass for democRATs. You racists own Robert KKK Byrdbrain and all the other segregationist who voted against the CRA and VRA. Ain’t ya proud?

Oh, OK, only half of people who don't support her. And she got [Laughter/applause] from all the unemployed little wokesters.

Oh how kind of her to try to "understand and empathize" those poor misguided people. Show many anyplace where she tried to bridge the gap, reach out to them, offer a compromise from her radical politics in order to get their votes?

Why should she? She had already handed over her oppo research for the DOJ/FBI/DNC to dress up as evidence and start looking to prosecute Trump out of the election. She "knew" Trump wasn't going to beat her.

Mitch McConnell?

Well, we'll see if he gets the approval from Democrats that he has sought all of his political life.

Since it is so unlikely that Trump will "ever" be elected president, has Mitch stepped up to challenge Trump in the primary, yet?

Perhaps you can provide evidence of Fuentes having an ideology worth condemning?
You may need to wallow in the reality that the fatwa against Clinton for years before and throughout the Trump regime could never contrive even a single actual indictment for anything, but this thread's topic is

In case you had lost track of the scandal:

[H]is dinner with a Holocaust-denying white nationalist and a rapper who has spewed antisemitic conspiracies ... underscores the dangers of his limited campaign operation and leaves the Trump subject to stinging criticism from fellow Republicans who increasingly see him as a liability for their party after a lackluster showing in this year's midterm elections.
In an acknowledgment of the severity of the backlash and an effort to prevent a repeat, Trump's campaign is putting new protocols in place to ensure that those who meet with him are approved and fully vetted... The changes will include expediting a system, borrowed from Trump’s White House, in which a senior campaign official will be present with him at all times, according to one of the people.
It is good that responsible underlings are taking precautions to protect the Loser from himself in the future. He obviously needs to have a John Kelly to frequently change his diapers.

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 7.40.59 AM.png

White supremacists make up an important component of the Republican base.

And Republicans aren’t going to do anything to jeopardize alienating white supremacists.
I ask you what is worse - dining with a white supremacist or sending $80 billion in weapons to the Nazi Azov Battalion in Ukraine?

Context!

I ask you what is worse - dining with a white supremacist or sending $80 billion in weapons to the Nazi Azov Battalion in Ukraine?

Context!

I know this won't go over well with very many, but how about neither being acceptable?

Both have been responsible for thousands of deaths.
Lol. We are talking about specifics, not all of human history.

Biden’s act caused thousands of deaths. Did Trump’s?

Trump’s a complete idiot, but he didn’t cause mass death dining with a white supremacist.

Lol. We are talking about specifics, not all of human history.

Biden’s act caused thousands of deaths. Did Trump’s?

Trump’s a complete idiot, but he didn’t cause mass death dining with a white supremacist.

I have zero desire to defend either in any way.

You may need to wallow in the reality that the fatwa against Clinton for years before and throughout the Trump regime could never contrive even a single actual indictment for anything, but this thread's topic is

In case you had lost track of the scandal:

[H]is dinner with a Holocaust-denying white nationalist and a rapper who has spewed antisemitic conspiracies ... underscores the dangers of his limited campaign operation and leaves the Trump subject to stinging criticism from fellow Republicans who increasingly see him as a liability for their party after a lackluster showing in this year's midterm elections.
In an acknowledgment of the severity of the backlash and an effort to prevent a repeat, Trump's campaign is putting new protocols in place to ensure that those who meet with him are approved and fully vetted... The changes will include expediting a system, borrowed from Trump’s White House, in which a senior campaign official will be present with him at all times, according to one of the people.
It is good that responsible underlings are taking precautions to protect the Loser from himself in the future. He obviously needs to have a John Kelly to frequently change his diapers.

I know you want to pretend that it was an intimate little candlelight dinner for three, Trump and two “white nationalists” who happened to be Black and Hispanic.

The reality it that it was a large dinner party, which Trump is able to throw without taxpayer funding. West brought three guests, and they were three out of what NBC described as a “crowded private club.”

Maybe you aren’t pretending to believe it was a single-table event. Maybe you are just being gullible and swallowing the media’s implied narrative. Which is is?

To recap the (lack of) evidence so far:

There is no evidence that Hispanic Fuentes or Black West are “White Nationalists.”

There is no evidence that Trump had ever heard of Fuentes before he arrived with the crowd of guests.

Kanye and Trump had a falling out at the dinner party over Kanye asking Trump to be his running mate instead of running himself, thus giving Kanye reason to spread misinformation about Trump being “impressed” by Fuentes.

You don't even know if that's true. Did you know the president Harrison was a nudist. Few people do. There is no shame in the human body. There is a lot of shame in the human mind. Showering with the child is quite common in many cultures. And it's perfectly fine as long as the adult isn't thinking about sex with their own daughter.
This isn't one of those cultures that approves of showering with children. Especially in context of groping and sniffing children.

I know you want to pretend that it was an intimate little candlelight dinner for three, Trump and two “white nationalists” who happened to be Black and Hispanic.

The reality it that it was a large dinner party, which Trump is able to throw without taxpayer funding. West brought three guests, and they were three out of what NBC described as a “crowded private club.”

Maybe you aren’t pretending to believe it was a single-table event. Maybe you are just being gullible and swallowing the media’s implied narrative. Which is is?

To recap the (lack of) evidence so far:

There is no evidence that Hispanic Fuentes or Black West are “White Nationalists.”

There is no evidence that Trump had ever heard of Fuentes before he arrived with the crowd of guests.

Kanye and Trump had a falling out at the dinner party over Kanye asking Trump to be his running mate instead of running himself, thus giving Kanye reason to spread misinformation about Trump being “impressed” by Fuentes.

I don't know... that seems ambiguous to me. 😄

Forum List

Back