Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Are there people who actually dont think whites are superior?
If so what is the basis for that?

(Affirmative action, quotas, set asides would all seem to support that the lesser among us need help to be equitable with the greater amount us)
if you look at billtjean you would think whites are inferior, he is an embarrassment to the human race,

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

/-----/ Hey Tinkerbell, got any fake outrage over two of your favorite democRATs?

Plenty of links to people saying he is a denier. Not one actual quote from him. Provide a link, smartass.
Still nothing? I'll put it out to the class. Provide a link the proves that this isn't another bs false narrative from the libs that you all just lapped up - by providing a link to the guy saying anything that shows he is a white nationalist and holocaust denier. Not a link to some moron at CNN saying it, or some random description like from Leftypedia.
OIP.cBfxxduIZKKoMu2Av63_WgHaD0

"As opposed to PEDOS?"

I read 'pedos'....or 'pedophilia' or 'groomer'.......and I immediately think AQanon jackassery.
It is a defining identifier of that cohort.

Now, to be sure, I am not saying the good poster Lastamender is a QJackass.
I'm not saying that at all.

However, simple curiosity spurs my avatar to ask Lastamender: How is your campaign for JFK, Jr'. candidacy for POTUS going poster?

Are you able to use Lizard People as door-to-door canvassers?

Keep the forum informed, woodja?

I read 'pedos'....or 'pedophilia' or 'groomer'.......and I immediately think AQanon jackassery.
It is a defining identifier of that cohort.
At some point they'll expose what they are. Plentiful here.

That's when you know it's safe to put them in a little room, over there, somewhere.

Attempts at normal communication with them are pointless, and disturbing, for the time being.

/-----/ Hey Tinkerbell, got any fake outrage over two of your favorite democRATs?
When confronted with the indefensible, rather than honestly confront it, try to contrive disparate diversions.

Yes, it's pathetic, but when it's all you can manage...

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, waddabout...?"

Oh you poor little TDS idiot you are the one obsessed with all things Trump not me. You are the one who starts endless Trump threads not me you should think about that elmerbrainless but we both know you won’t.
The weird worshipers of the political coprolite prevent his being relegated to a well-earned oblivion.

Pretending that the election denier has graciously absconded from the politics of the nation and can be ignored is manifestly fatuous.

Witness the Loser's grievance jamborees and his persisting in crapping on democracy.

Forum List

Back