Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

This is a lie.

Again, condemning and opposing conservatives’ lies and hate speech isn’t ‘forcing’ anyone to ‘shut up.’
You are certainly trying. It doesn't work because conservatives understand that you're a deucebag retard.
Conservatives are at complete liberty to propagate their hate speech and lies.

They are? You should inform Mark Zuckerberg of that.

USMB should have a forum dedicated just for Democrats accusing people of being racist.
They could call it "Who are the Democrats accusing of being a racist today?"
It seems like the Left Winger's lives are built around calling people racist.
It's what they live for.

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

And yet the Democrats have no problems voting for a guy who was great friends with an Exalted Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan and spoke glowingly at his funeral.

I don't even know who the fuck Fuentes is but I bet all the loons trying to ding Trump for associating with this guy knows who Byrd is. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

And yet the Democrats have no problems voting for a guy who was great friends with an Exalted Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan and spoke glowingly at his funeral.

I don't even know who the fuck Fuentes is but I bet all the loons trying to ding Trump for associating with this guy knows who Byrd is. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.
Who is this "Exalted Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan" and where do we not vote for him?

Everybody knows that all Democrats are the same. All people who do not support Trump are the same, evil - to the braindead Trump cult members. Lemmings. Trained monkeys. The dumbest among us.
Hahahaha….”dumbest among us”…..yet your people can be found at the link and images below. ALL FILTHY DEMOCRATS!
C672211A-EB4D-45FC-8E66-187E1BC3DC6F.jpeg

721E489B-842C-4251-9A94-7BE4D7AC5B7B.jpeg

1EF91C16-C26E-4626-A0FE-400E23D84AC5.jpeg

What rightwing pedos would that be? Roy Moore? Matt Gaetz? donald trump (also into incest)
No convictions and no diaries, so no. White trash in the WH. as we speak. Are you ever going to address what disgrace Biden truly is?

I bet you think Democrats today are the same as Democrats in the early 1900s. :heehee:
They are, they are just better at packaging. Only a few like Biden can get away with overt racism. But he has made it easier for the white democrats to show their true nature.
"You ain't Black"
Joe Biden

Forum List

Back