Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

An excuse? Nope just showing lying hypocrisy from the groomer crowd ...
Another manifestation of rightwing neo-fascism: attempts to vilify minority groups.
In this example the lie that gay and transgender Americans attempt to ‘groom’ others to be gay or transgender.

They're doing it out in the open, not even trying to hide what they are doing.

It's not lie, and no unjust vilification, to call them out for it.

But Trump associating with one doesn't disqualify him as a national candidate for you. Meaning you lend tacit approval to those beliefs.

Are there people who actually dont think whites are superior?
If so what is the basis for that?

(Affirmative action, quotas, set asides would all seem to support that the lesser among us need help to be equitable with the greater amount us)

Trump is an antisemite. To Jews he is a hero. His son in law, daughter and grandchildren are all Jews. Israel has named streets after him. He moved the Embassy to Jerusalem. He increased the number of Iron Dome systems sent to Israel.

What was it Trump did or said that makes you say something as patently ridiculous as Trump is an antisemite?

He is effective at exposing them for what they are.

Trump is an antisemite. To Jews he is a hero. His son in law, daughter and grandchildren are all Jews. Israel has named streets after him. He moved the Embassy to Jerusalem. He increased the number of Iron Dome systems sent to Israel.

What was it Trump did or said that makes you say something as patently ridiculous as Trump is an antisemite?

All leftists hate Israel.

Damn that coma was long.

What a horrible thing to say. What do you want to do with all the US citizens who support civil rights?

Imagine what he wants to do with US citizens who black, Hispanic, Asian, gay and transgender.

(Actually, we don’t need to imagine…)
Hahaha…poor abnormals…like myself, Fuentes has never said he doesn’t support civil rights and yet you whackos fabricate some shit and just run with it as if he has. WTF is wrong with you people?

Better to be a racist, a bigot and a fountain of bloody hatred than an enemy democrat. Democrats are so evil, worms won't eat them when they die.
Everybody knows that all Democrats are the same. All people who do not support Trump are the same, evil - to the braindead Trump cult members. Lemmings. Trained monkeys. The dumbest among us.

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

To host this Fuentes person, whom Trump didn't even know is a crime! :omg:

But to have showers with your daughter, like Biden often did, is perfectly ok. :rolleyes:

That's the lunatic Left way of thinking.

I don't support anti-Semites from any party.
Simple minded dumbasses think all Democrats are the same, all Republicans are the same and all independents are the same. THEY ARE NOT.
Ok.

If you've posted your criticism of the anti-Semites that infest the actual Democratic Party and are currently serving in elected positions, rather than a guest of a guest of a former president, I'll take your word for it.

1669513510146.png

Forum List

Back