Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

FBI Facing ‘Unprecedented’ MAGA Threats

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 8.43.36 AM.png

Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Hopefully this clears the way for Ron DeSantis.

Is this what you're actually hoping for here?

This is like watching Don trying to pull off a second act of a one act play. Like the Great Oz trying to convince people his possesses great power after the curtain has been pulled back.
His association with Fuentes lacks the dubious deniability of his defense of the white nationalists in Charlottesville...........and maybe that's the point.

Trump is a businessman, you people keep forgetting that. He may be into politics, but he's no politician. He does what a businessman does., he plays the businessmans games and businessmans rules.

If you don't know how big business works, how company owners/CEOs do what they do, then you don't understand anything.
Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 9.06.32 AM.png

Trump's professed ignorance concerning the identity of his dinner date appears to be the standard denial:

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 9.07.52 AM.png

Trump is a businessman, you people keep forgetting that. He may be into politics, but he's no politician. He does what a businessman does., he plays the businessmans games and businessmans rules.

If you don't know how big business works, how company owners/CEOs do what they do, then you don't understand anything.

I don't understand why you would host a known white supremacist. Explain it to me.

Yeah, well................as I stated.................if you don't know the rules, you don't know how to play the game.

Hey libs in this thread:

Are you TRYING to put forth Ron DeSantis as a superior candidate?

If so, I agree with you

How does Fuentes help Trump's businesses...which he does not actually run.

Forum List

Back