Trump Honors King .... In a typically Trump sort of way

Dimwitocrats are outraged that they can't say Trump ignored MLK.

The racist stayed home and insulted MLK.

The racist disrespected MLK by laying a wreath.

Wow a whole 2 minutes

Now if that had been Micheal Jackson day we would never have heard the end of the accolades

I wonder where he found the time

over 3000 tweets last year.

wonder how many hours watching TV

my my it is lonely at the top

Trump Makes Surprise Visit To MLK Memorial, Leaves After About 2 Minutes | HuffPost

President Donald Trump on Monday made an unannounced trip to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington. The president did not mention the civil rights icon during the visit, which ended about two minutes after he arrived.

“Good morning, everybody,” Trump told reporters after laying a wreath in front of the monument. “It’s a great day. It’s a beautiful day. And thank you for being here. Appreciate it.”

Now tell us once again ….. Tell us how you are "the least racist person on earth"
This is how we honor king

ktzydi32yub21.jpg

Trump Makes Surprise Visit To MLK Memorial, Leaves After About 2 Minutes | HuffPost

President Donald Trump on Monday made an unannounced trip to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington. The president did not mention the civil rights icon during the visit, which ended about two minutes after he arrived.

“Good morning, everybody,” Trump told reporters after laying a wreath in front of the monument. “It’s a great day. It’s a beautiful day. And thank you for being here. Appreciate it.”

Now tell us once again ….. Tell us how you are "the least racist person on earth"

Dang s0n....is there anything you dont get hysterical about? I mean....most progressives tend to the hysterical but the bar for your misery trigger is set incredibly low.

Ghey

Nobody cares about this......

Did you go to MLK memorial today?

He didnt do dick.....took the day off though.:113:

Forum List

Back