Trump Holds Rally AGAIN! LIVE!

Started some time ago, new speech yet again.. Even Sundays are not skipped.

Trump will probably hold more rallies today...

How is this shit exciting to you EVERY TIME? Politicians say the same shit every stop so what is the point of listening every time?

He says different things in every rally. Very awesome if you ask me considering the 3x a day appearances. If you have seen enough, plenty of other threads to participate in. Otherwise, a new Trump rally starting soon!

How is this shit exciting to you EVERY TIME? Politicians say the same shit every stop so what is the point of listening every time?

He says different things in every rally. Very awesome if you ask me considering the 3x a day appearances. If you have seen enough, plenty of other threads to participate in. Otherwise, a new Trump rally starting soon!

I watched a couple early on and he says the same shit every time just worded slightly different.

I watched a couple early on and he says the same shit every time just worded slightly different.

Well at least in these rallies the talk has been entirely different.

Forum List

Back