Trump Holds a Other Rally... AGAIN! LIVE!

The country has a pandemic problem and trump hosts super spreader events.

Based on what evidence?
The most deaths In the world is pretty solid evidence.
Wrong Again:

There is no evidence of viral spreading due to the Trump rallies... Now the open Rioting in democrat cities, that's another subject..
Yeah just trump and most the White House getting it. Nothing to see here...

Based on what evidence?

documented cases. tulsa, minnesota, the WH... for every confirmed case, there are 3-10 people having it spread to.

There were a handful of people traced back to the Tulsa event, yes. He's held a dozen more rallies since. No report of super spreading that I'm aware of.

i JUST said minnesota AND the WH. google it.

What Minnesota event? So out of a dozen or so rallies you're basically saying two events resulted in a small amount of COVID spread? Not too bad. And far as the White House goes, under the assumption that they all passed on COVID to each other during the Comy Barrett announcement, that was a different venue from these rallies. And none of the people who caught COVID at the White House died and only Chris Christie required hospitalization and that's probably because he's a big fat lard ass.
Minnesota connects two dozen coronavirus cases with campaign events, most of them visits by Trump.
Minnesota connects two dozen coronavirus cases with campaign events, most of them visits by Trump.

That's not a super spreader event. This is a super spreader event.

img_7059.jpg

Super spreader of Americanism.

Based on what evidence?

documented cases. tulsa, minnesota, the WH... for every confirmed case, there are 3-10 people having it spread to.

There were a handful of people traced back to the Tulsa event, yes. He's held a dozen more rallies since. No report of super spreading that I'm aware of.

What Minnesota event? So out of a dozen or so rallies you're basically saying two events resulted in a small amount of COVID spread? Not too bad. And far as the White House goes, under the assumption that they all passed on COVID to each other during the Comy Barrett announcement, that was a different venue from these rallies. And none of the people who caught COVID at the White House died and only Chris Christie required hospitalization and that's probably because he's a big fat lard ass.
Read your link.... They can not be confirmed, only suspected.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:

Based on what evidence?

Is it? I would expect a more in depth analysis from someone who calls them self Brain.
Yes it is. If you had a brain that would be clear.

Do you have a USB3 port in your head or do you get all your vast misinformation by radio telegraph?

Based on what evidence?

Trump and most the White House got it. What a success.

What's your theory on why Harris' staff got it too? Now we have to worry about her spreading Covid AND STDs!

Based on what evidence?

Read your link.... They can not be confirmed, only suspected.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:

uh-huh. just like herman cain's death.

We can always count on the New York Times to be a solid and accurate news source, right ?

don't CONfuse the OP/ED with the actual news reporting.
New York Times

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
New York Times - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

Especially all those thousand upon thousands of cold and flu deaths that have been reported as Covid, among good lord knows how many other falsifications.
Wait, I just realized youre jealous. You wish your good buddy Biden could spread a little virus too, heck you wish he could spread anything.

My personal estimate is that if you subtract all the leftwing lies and BS told to use Covid as a political weapon against Trump, actual Covid deaths to people where Covid was the primary cause of death to people who were otherwise healthy and not already with one foot out the door is likely closer to 70,000-75,000-- -- actually fewer than the estimated deaths from the 2018-2019 flu season.

Forum List

Back