Trump hits China in UN speech

Every major cable news networks interviewed Romney through this speech...ignoring it like it didn't happen...China has our news networks by the short hairs.....

China has a butt kicking coming from the world and the media can't help them any longer....even the NBA is slowly realizing their China dreams are lost....same with big tech....

If we awakened one day to hear China is cooking at 12,000 degrees I would throw a party.....evil bastards....

I am telling you now, if the FBI and CIA don't loudly sound the alarm, I fear for the future of the West. Some may believe they can tame a tiger through certain means, I beg to differ, and loudly. Once you give too much industrial and economic might to a nation, you have little recourse.

You can call out Russia, Iran, N Korea and the usual suspects, all of them, even Russia now; benefits from a stronger China. Nobody benefits more than the Communist Party of China themselves.

I am telling you now, if the FBI and CIA don't loudly sound the alarm, I fear for the future of the West. Some may believe they can tame a tiger through certain means, I beg to differ, and loudly. Once you give too much industrial and economic might to a nation, you have little recourse.

You can call out Russia, Iran, N Korea and the usual suspects, all of them, even Russia now; benefits from a stronger China. Nobody benefits more than the Communist Party of China themselves.
The swamp did this...they created this monster and now have lost control of it....

If China isn't stopped all Western authorities are doing is acquiescing their authority. They may not see this, but, that is the reality when dealing with a communist nation of 1.4B people.

If China isn't stopped all Western authorities are doing is acquiescing their authority. They may not see this, but, that is the reality when dealing with a communist nation of 1.4B people.
We'll never know if the virus attack was initially an accident or not. But what is 100% certain is China will be emboldened by the complete lack of response for their virus attack as well as the likely execution of the Wuhan doctor who blew the whistle on them, Dr Fen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back