Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

He'd be even more effective at draining the swamp in a 2nd term, and boy will he be ticked.
Do you hope if not a loser in 2024 he will use his white racist civilian Christian militias more effectively to drain the swamp than he did on Jan6 when he sat on his fat ass in the lunchroom for 3 hours watching the attack on democracy unleashed against the swamp fail on Jan6?

Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the BLACK district attorney of New York is indicting Donald J. Trump for paying his Taxes on time!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.
Are you got far gone on the religious fixation.

I hope he refuses to leave Florida. DeSantis will then have the glorious task of approving an extradition request from New York. Bliss. :SMILEW~130:
Yeah, that would be some amazing theater.

Looks like Trump wants to make a big show of this, of course. He wants to surrender and play the innocent martyr.

He's more of a Q hero than ever now. Everything is backwards in the alternate universe.

97186E9A-7CA7-49F5-8D61-C570D2055C48.gif

Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump will get more than a fair trial. I don’t know why right wing nuts are fawning over an indicted criminal.

Yeah, that would be some amazing theater.

Looks like Trump wants to make a big show of this, of course. He wants to surrender and play the innocent martyr.

He's more of a Q hero than ever now. Everything is backwards in the alternate universe.

Hey Mac let's run all the politicians through corrupt DAs on fake charges.

Great plan for the future of America right? We can all get shirts with mugshots of our least fave politicians on them.

This nation is over.

Happy?

Let me get this straight.. his lawyer went to jail for tax fraud and campaign violations. His CFO went to jail for tax fraud related to the company. And now… right wingers are surprised that after Trumps lawyer and CFO pled guilty… not railroaded with a fake jury… but pled guilty…now they are surprised Trump is indicted????

While folks are talking abut the money Trump's real threat is money laundering and conspiracy charges.

By bringing in Pecker as the go between Trump changed what was a campaign finance violation into money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering and campaign finance charges.

I'm no lawyer but I'm given to understand that the conspiracy and money laundering counts are far more serious and the prosecution has testimony from two of the conspirators.

That will be tough to beat even when you DO pay your lawyers.
I'm not really thrilled with any of this shit.

On one hand, these are not going to be huge charges. From what I've heard, even any felony charges on this one will be low-level felonies. That's REALLY risky for being the first charges. On the other hand, we can't let the elite get away with crimes, because that only invites more crimes. And with him, you have to have the patience to take them one at a time, since he operates like a mob boss.

Trump's superpower is that he forces shitty, no-win decisions on people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back