Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

When did you become a transgender?
ROFL. If you're getting paid for that 2nd grade empty BS snowflake response, don't expect any promotions.

That had to be the weakest deflection/segway into a right wing talking point I have ever heard.

You will probably embrace groomers when DeSantis the groomer gets even more popular.

I can't wait to see it unfold.

iu
The symbolism is perfect, the rat is unmistakably trump and the traps to get him are obviously devoid of any and all substance...you get 2 points for this one...
I do not see this ending in any other way but disaster...republicans are asking trump to smile during his mug shot

reported 34 charges coming down.... likely for cooking the books.... On Stormy AND McDougal....and paying Cohen.

I doubt they are all misdemeanors... Without any felonies...

However, as the saying goes...Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...
That is just this case

There are still indictments in the works in Georgia, DC and Florida

3 more to go....

Georgia illegal intimidation of an election official case

MaraLago presidential records, classified documents and obstruction of justice case.

Jan 6 self coup de'tat attempt.

Oh you better believe Trump is afraid.
a billionaire is afraid of a misdemeanor ? lol ! his polls went up bigly when he leaked that he was getting indicted a couple of weeks ago ! they are now going to skyrocket ! the people will decide who the republican nominee not the democrat totalitarian marxist !

Trump's bimbo eruptions are catching up to him.

The jury is not just going to hear all the sordid details of his affair with Stormy Daniels. They are also going to hear testimony from American Media Inc. about how AMI captured and killed several embarrassing stories about Trump, including his affair with Karen McDougal. AMI paid McDougal $150,000 to prevent her story from influencing the 2016 election.

And the jury will hear testimony that AMI worked in concert with the Trump campaign to suppress the McDougal affair.

:rofl::laughing0301:
As I said nov22 1963. Proof he is correct that an innocent person falsely accused of a crime vehemently denies false charges brought against him.only the stupid fuck brainwashed sheep STILL believe that farelytale our corrupt media and corrupt school system taught us in history class.:laughing0301:

You think Lee Oswald didn't kill JFK?

GA has a GOP governor. But Trump bad-mouthed him because he refused to overturn the election results. Gov Kemp will not save him.

Kemp may not like Trump, but he still needs MAGA voters. Everyone's talking up DeSantis and Youngkin. I suspect Kemp is looking closely at 2028 and he would be a formidable candidate if Trump or DeSantis fails in 24.

Forum List

Back