Trump hatred.

We had 8 years of Obama hate from you lot...

Why the sudden change?

Obama brought it upon himself. After all, one of his final acts was to cheerfully give 1.8 billion dollars to an entity sworn to destroy us.

What has Trump done, other than to beat you at every turn?

Remember Bill, we gave Obama a chance, the benefit of the doubt to prove himself. Half the Democrats wouldn't even show up for Trump's inauguration before the guy had even done a thing!

The Left are flat out blatant irrational. George Soros controls them with a whip.

Dems have 2 rulebooks, one for Democrats and one for everyone else who dares disagree with the Dem world view. Some Dems vowed to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office. It's clear base on the past 4 years that Dems now refuse to accept the results of elections and will of the American people if they lose.

Billy, you have an answer for everything! Too bad it's always the response of a 12 year old.
I’m just right.

I take that back. Ten year old.
Well if I was wrong you’d be able to answer the question lol

8 Years old. Billy, you never even asked a question. Seek help.
Lol we both know I did.
What was it?

1. As a Trump supporter, I can understand why some people "dislike" President Trump so much.

2. He has said things that hurt people's feelings.

3. A lot of Americans (I do not know the percentage) believe that we should take in immigrants even if they do not have papers, that we should pay reparations to certain folks, that the police pick on certain folks, that abortion should be reaffirmed as a woman's right, that city schools are failing certain folks, and that everything should be done to apologize to certain folks for the "peculiar institution" that existed in the South before the Civil War.

4. By what President Trump has said and -- above all -- by what he has NOT said upsets many sincere people who believe that they are in the right.

5. In a nutshell, President Trump has not spoken in the way that many/most Americans in 2020 expect a President to speak. They expect the President to be calm, cool, and collected (like President Obama).
They expect him to reaffirm all the themes that are taught in most public schools and at the university, such as this is a racist society, women should be believed when she accuses a man of misconduct, the media are fair in their reporting, etc.

6. I expect the Biden-Harris ticket to enjoy a smashing victory in 40+ days.

Billy, you have an answer for everything! Too bad it's always the response of a 12 year old.
I’m just right.

I take that back. Ten year old.
Well if I was wrong you’d be able to answer the question lol

8 Years old. Billy, you never even asked a question. Seek help.
Lol we both know I did.
What was it?
So you’re just going to pretend I never asked what Trump did for workers? And you call me childish? You’re a wuss.

1. As a Trump supporter, I can understand why some people "dislike" President Trump so much.

2. He has said things that hurt people's feelings.

3. A lot of Americans (I do not know the percentage) believe that we should take in immigrants even if they do not have papers, that we should pay reparations to certain folks, that the police pick on certain folks, that abortion should be reaffirmed as a woman's right, that city schools are failing certain folks, and that everything should be done to apologize to certain folks for the "peculiar institution" that existed in the South before the Civil War.

4. By what President Trump has said and -- above all -- by what he has NOT said upsets many sincere people who believe that they are in the right.

5. In a nutshell, President Trump has not spoken in the way that many/most Americans in 2020 expect a President to speak. They expect the President to be calm, cool, and collected (like President Obama).
They expect him to reaffirm all the themes that are taught in most public schools and at the university, such as this is a racist society, women should be believed when she accuses a man of misconduct, the media are fair in their reporting, etc.

6. I expect the Biden-Harris ticket to enjoy a smashing victory in 40+ days.
What a goofball, thats what democrats want? Get real, you are acting like a clown.

So you’re just going to pretend I never asked what Trump did for workers?
No, I'm just going to remind you that you're a pansy ass who apparently can't even do a google search to save your live when the results don't fit your agenda.

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 3.54.12 PM.png

This is the battle cry of the 2020 election from the Democratic side:

I hate donald Trump! That's all I know and that's all I need to know, dagummit!

There is not even a concious candidate opposing Trump. There is a senile empty suit. It is an incredible commentary on our times that the most powerful nation on the planet has come to this. The Vice Presidential hopeful has already made statements about a Harris administration along with Joe Biden.

They are not trying to hide it. The appalling situation is going to fail but they are already planning to question the election results because the power they lost the first time is an unhealed wound.

It is not going to work but pandemonium will reign after Trump's victory because the US press and social media sites will not report the win. Wait for it.

No, I'm just going to remind you that you're a pansy ass who apparently can't even do a google search to save your live when the results don't fit your agenda.

View attachment 390260
All of your rightwing bullshit doesn’t answer the question. There’s no reason to trust that bullshit. Have you even read those links? If you did, and the answer to my question is in there, you should be able to just tell me.

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump.

What I find sad is the quality of candidates, especially in these last 2 elections. I would have picked the rock in 2016 but it wasn't on the ballot.
Yeah, this is bad. It's a bad joke, and a bad reflection on US.

Clearly our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the hell out of politics.

What cities burned? What cops were executed? What businesses were destroyed? What riots took pace?

Those people are upset about police brutality. That’s it. That’s all it is. You’re the one making it about Trump.

Really?

CtuKGJ5WYAEckOR.jpg

2b39ef9d42ec72cc964331c19918ca3aca222360.jpg

dc-blm-1-lg.jpg
Hey idiot. They started the protests because of police brutality. Trump isn’t WHY they started. Also it’s just stupid to show these two pictures and then pretend that is proof alone that Trump is the reason.
What have you seen Trump do to address the reasons these protests started? Do you see him acting in a way that calms the protests or inflames them?
He ordered Feds to not feed the animals.......protect property from criminals........and to get evidence to send the asholes to Federal Court to do Federal Time.

You don't burn down a dang city over the death of Floyd..........just an excuse to be a criminal....

This is the battle cry of the 2020 election from the Democratic side:
I hate donald Trump! That's all I know and that's all I need to know, dagummit!
That's a lie, of course.

The two parties are far apart on the ISSUES. Why can't you bring yourself to admit that?
Tax anything that moves.........create regulations to make business haul ass..........Order people to believe what you believe OR ELSE.........make building a house cost an extra 100k to grease the wheels for permission.............anyone speaking that aren't accepted.....shouted down and burn the place down.

The DNC platform...........GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.....or I'LL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN. OH......and AMERICA SUCKS......

F the DNC

View attachment 390260
All of your rightwing bullshit doesn’t answer the question. There’s no reason to trust that bullshit. Have you even read those links? If you did, and the answer to my question is in there, you should be able to just tell me.
So answering the question with any amount of documented facts on things done for workers is just rightwing bullshit unless it supports your lie that Trump has done nothing for workers! Got it.

This all the while Joe hasn't done jack for workers in 48 years in government, Hillary ziltch, and Obama actually drove us all 9 trillion into debt.

View attachment 390260
So answering the question with any amount of documented facts on things done for workers is just rightwing bullshit unless it supports your lie that Trump has done nothing for workers! Got it.

This all the while Joe hasn't done jack for workers in 48 years in government, Hillary ziltch, and Obama actually drove us all 9 trillion into debt.
Only a brain dead idiot.......billy.......would vote for someone to fix this nation that has promised to fix it for 50 years........

Kinda like getting the arsonist who burned you down to tell you how to rebuild.......

View attachment 390260

Only a brain dead idiot.......billy.......would vote for someone to fix this nation that has promised to fix it for 50 years........

Kinda like getting the arsonist who burned you down to tell you how to rebuild.......

So true, Eag, Joe is like the Fox who has been raiding the coop for 48 years coming by one day and saying to the chickens: "Hey, I know how to fix your problem . . . all you need to do is give me the keys to the coop." :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back