Trump hatred.

The country will never be united under Trump because he is a divisive person, he is worst than liberals on their worst day.
Trump is seen as divisive only by Washington. He upset an applecart that handed the People's Republic of China the keys to our pharmaceutical industry. Trump made waves that threatened to expose Washington. That is when the new "Color Revolution" began.

Even if it is proven beyond all doubt that the Chinese released a plague on the world to bring it to its knees, nothing substantial can be done by Washington because the Communist Party in China has America over a barrel with the prescription drugs needed to keep people alive.

Washington insiders filled their pockets with Chinese money by selling the rest of us out. Trump is the bad guy? Please!
Who do you think you’re fooling with that bullshit?! You can’t be that clueless can you?

What cities burned? What cops were executed? What businesses were destroyed? What riots took pace?

Those people are upset about police brutality. That’s it. That’s all it is. You’re the one making it about Trump.

Really?

CtuKGJ5WYAEckOR.jpg

2b39ef9d42ec72cc964331c19918ca3aca222360.jpg

dc-blm-1-lg.jpg
Hey idiot. They started the protests because of police brutality. Trump isn’t WHY they started. Also it’s just stupid to show these two pictures and then pretend that is proof alone that Trump is the reason.
What have you seen Trump do to address the reasons these protests started? Do you see him acting in a way that calms the protests or inflames them?

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.

You don't understand the difference between repudiating a single individual because of his/her ideas, actions, and policies and hating a person or people just because they are different. This trump earned the "hate" directed at him. It is not a matter of the people who rejected him being "programmed" somehow to hate him or having a mental problem. Look at all the people who love trump no matter what he does, showing their complete lack of moral compass and discernment. Many of the trumpsters actually believe that the Supreme Being sent trump. Talk about programming.
A group pathology like this country has never seen, and one the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years.

Did you ever think we would see this here?

No. I never did. It's absolutely stunning. My dear late father taught me never to believe everything I hear and to back off if something wasn't right. Maintain reasonable skepticism, think about what you're hearing, as ask a lot of questions. Later, Bob Dylan wrote "don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters." Even later, Kenny Rodgers sang "know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run." It is horrifying to find so many people so gullible and easily led.

I will always ask the questions: how did you arrive at your conclusions, and where are we going with this? Can you provide documentation or are you just blowing it out of your ass?

Why do right wingers who have sold out this country back their name with Flags and patriotic names when they aren't even close to being patriots , same with them wrapping themselves in the bible , and praise for their lord, I guess not realising that you can't select the devil as your leader and still call your self a Christian. They are frauds as the example here.
I served 10 years..........understand terrorist very well.............Now the DNC is playing they are the good guys as they say you will do what I say Or else......

The DNC supports terrorism against this country.........In fact Burn Loot and Murder and Antifa are by definition
Terrorist. Do as I say or else.......Raise your fist and chant after me or I will kill thee.

And abuse of power under Obama against those who disagree are the acts of Tryrants.......

To put it simply..........the law abiding citizens of this country.............have had this.

Your right wing hate groups are charged with just about every hate crime and hate killing in this country , antifa has killed no one, ever . So tell me about your bullshit again.

There are drawbacks to getting older but there are benefits if your mind is still clear. You can recall things from experience because you were there when those things happened. In 1991 police used excessive force while arresting Rodney King. Someone recorded the incident and sent it to cable news. Politically-incited Black rioting ensued.

Unwarented beatings have been a fact of life in policework from the beginning. Some are just not cut out for the job. Statistics demonstrate that white officers beat uncooperative white citizens on a scale even greater than black ones. They also show that black officers use excessive force on black citizens.

In the following King-inspired chaos an innocent truckdriver named Reginald Denny was pulled from his truck and beaten severely. There were no white riots.

In 1995 former football player OJ Simpson nearly decapitated two people in a jealous rage over his ex wife. He had wounds on his hands and he fled the scene on an airplane. A trial of Hollywood proportions took place and he was found innocent because a hand-picked jury was star struck by the defendant and overwhelmed by slick lawyers.

No white riots materialized.

The democrats are stage managing racism as a vehicle to oust a president they do not like. They are fabricating systemic racism where it does not exist. But they have a step further. They are labeling white America as irreprepairably
They are Terrorist..........using violence and Fear to intimidate for political reasons.

And they are pissed that some are telling them to Fuck off.........poor things.
Why are the least Christian and least patriotic always wrapping themselves in the bible and the American flag as this clown here is doing.

Conservatives and Independents were angry at Obama's anti-American policies. There were many who hated the man for what he did to the country and for his backhanded attacks on Christians, Cops, successful people, failure during Benghazi, and empowering Iran. Contrast that with the Democrats and Media non-stop MANUFACTURED attacks that began on day one of Trump's Presidency. Even the most ardent Democrat would have to admit this is not an apples to apples comparison.
The media in this country has treated Scum bag with kid gloves they should have reported on every lie that came out of scum bags mouth , that would be all 22,000 of them. The media treated your mentally ill criminal leader to kindly.

Trump is seen as divisive only by Washington.
You have to be completely delusional to believe this.
This mentally ill dangerous piece of shit that the right calls it's leader is seen that way by the whole world, him and his followers are the laughing stock of the world that;s including most of this country also, you need certified stupidity to support The screaming carrot.

our words lead me to believe that, like many on both ends of the spectrum, you've taken precious little time to respectfully listen to those who disagree with you. I suspect you would not be able to accurately tell me why they think the way they do. Maybe more time and effort spent actually listening might help you see things more clearly.
Sorry............Or else BS just doesn't sit well with me...........attacking someone with gov't just because they disagree is BS.......telling someone you will put a solar grid on your house or you can't build here is BS........being forced to pay on your power bill for someone else is also BS.

I used to listen........the DNC just lies and tries to use it as they REFUSE ANY COMPROMISE........I DON'T LISTEN TO OR ELSE........

Sorry........go find some complacent idiots to comply.....this isn't 1939 Germany.......And we aren't German..

Bring back your JFK style Dems or Blue Dogs.......or NO DEAL.....
Here's an example of the problem that exists on both ends.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus, or a protest-sign holding Westboro Church member, picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier.

You seem to be trying to convince yourself you aren't, when you most certainly are. Sometimes you need to let that gut feeling flesh itself out. We like to try and convince ourselves that our fellow Americans can't be radicalized. How's that working out?

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.
Well, that sounds like incited hatred to me.
I mean it is what it is. He’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You said it: it's Trump's pro-America policy. Second to that, it is his stout defiance of the Left.

God how you must hate that.
Lol tell me, what has Trump done for workers specifically?
:auiqs.jpg:
Yep, you know he hasn’t done jack shit.

Billy, you have an answer for everything!

Too bad it's always the response of a 12 year old.
I’m just right.

See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.
Well, that sounds like incited hatred to me.
I mean it is what it is. He’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You said it: it's Trump's pro-America policy. Second to that, it is his stout defiance of the Left.

God how you must hate that.
Lol tell me, what has Trump done for workers specifically?
:auiqs.jpg:
Yep, you know he hasn’t done jack shit.

Billy, you have an answer for everything!

Too bad it's always the response of a 12 year old.
I’m just right.
:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Nah he needs to go before the country goes up in flames. He ran on attacking everything and everyone, he ran on hate, he ran on confrontations and not dialogues, he ran on bringing the racists from their hidings.

At a point hate actually becomes a religion to an individual like hate for the sake of hate. The old adage is true; "One Becomes What They Harbor".

our words lead me to believe that, like many on both ends of the spectrum, you've taken precious little time to respectfully listen to those who disagree with you. I suspect you would not be able to accurately tell me why they think the way they do. Maybe more time and effort spent actually listening might help you see things more clearly.
Sorry............Or else BS just doesn't sit well with me...........attacking someone with gov't just because they disagree is BS.......telling someone you will put a solar grid on your house or you can't build here is BS........being forced to pay on your power bill for someone else is also BS.

I used to listen........the DNC just lies and tries to use it as they REFUSE ANY COMPROMISE........I DON'T LISTEN TO OR ELSE........

Sorry........go find some complacent idiots to comply.....this isn't 1939 Germany.......And we aren't German..

Bring back your JFK style Dems or Blue Dogs.......or NO DEAL.....
Here's an example of the problem that exists on both ends.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus, or a protest-sign holding Westboro Church member, picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier.

You seem to be trying to convince yourself you aren't, when you most certainly are. Sometimes you need to let that gut feeling flesh itself out. We like to try and convince ourselves that our fellow Americans can't be radicalized. How's that working out?
Well, in my own way, I have. I've changed my mind over the last couple of years on a pretty important (for me) matter: I used to think that any of us could drop the partisan ideology and the ego and work together to get things done, if properly motivated. I no longer feel that way.

I believe now that there is a segment of the population, well-represented on this board -- you might think of them as radicalized -- who simply will never be part of constructive conversation, because they lack or have lost the capacity to do so. The rest of us will have to work around them. It may work, it may not.

Well, in my own way, I have. I've changed my mind over the last couple of years on a pretty important (for me) matter: I used to think that any of us could drop the partisan ideology and the ego and work together to get things done, if properly motivated. I no longer feel that way.

I believe now that there is a segment of the population, well-represented on this board -- you might think of them as radicalized -- who simply will never be part of constructive conversation, because they lack or have lost the capacity to do so. The rest of us will have to work around them. It may work, it may not.

Translation= Stormy wants Two Republican Parties... He's not even happy when he gets the milqtoast candidates he wants.

One is doing quite enough damage.

If I were a lawyer, I would rest my case right here:
This mentally ill dangerous piece of shit that the right calls it's leader is seen that way by the whole world, him and his followers are the laughing stock of the world that;s including most of this country also, you need certified stupidity to support The screaming carrot.

Simple fact , Trump is a slime ball with no character other then ugly, the man is cruel, stupid and dangerous . What he is selling and you are so willing to buy is hatred. It is natural for people to hate their countries biggest threat and enemy, so yes I hate your group.. We as a society have put a group of hateful ugly people under rocks with our social conscience, morals and norms and have kept them there to keep them away from our children, but you people found a voice of hatred that is yours also in Pres scum bag. No one in our history has spoke your hateful ugly language before and now you feel empowered .We know that you have to be put back under your rock again to keep you away from our children and we know it will be hard because you won't give up you voice of hatred easily, knowing that it will be the last time in your lifetime that you will have a voice in this country. As patriots we know it is this countries top priority to put you back under those rocks and we will. Chew on that for a while. Now maybe you can attack my spelling or me personally because nothing else that you are saying is ringing true to anyone.

One question do you thinkyou are not the laughing stock of the world. Or are you going to try the I don't care routine.

Forum List

Back