Trump Hates Being Second To Anyone

So what exactly is it that makes you dolts believe Trump is some MAGA conservative fucking god?

It sure as fuck isn't his spending.

It sure isn't his thoroughly corrupt moral character. His adultery, his thieving, his lying, his fraud.

It sure isn't his left wing protectionism policies.

Trump has trampled every last principle you used to claim to hold.

All you do now is "Who cares?".

Yeah. Exactly. You never cared about any of those things. You have made your hypocrisy abundantly clear on that point.

So what DO you stand for? Anything?

There were plenty of upstanding, moral, ACTUAL conservatives in the Republican field who ran for President. And yet you lemmings ran straight for the most evil fucker in the pack.

Today, you reap what you have sown.

And so have you.

So what exactly is it that makes you dolts believe Trump is some MAGA conservative fucking god?

It sure as fuck isn't his spending.

It sure isn't his thoroughly corrupt moral character. His adultery, his thieving, his lying, his fraud.

It sure isn't his left wing protectionism policies.

Trump has trampled every last principle you used to claim to hold.

Yeah. Exactly. You never cared about any of those things. You have made your hypocrisy abundantly clear on that point.

So what DO you stand for? Anything?

There were plenty of upstanding, moral, ACTUAL conservatives in the Republican field who ran for President. And yet you lemmings ran straight for the most evil fucker in the pack.

Should we assassinate him?

He's in office, at are level, assassination is about all we can do.

And yet you lemmings ran straight for the most evil fucker in the pack.

No, that would have put Hillary in office

almost any democrat, Possibly even Sanders could have kept Trump out of the Oval Office...

but the majority of you got on your knees, and chanted 'it's her turn, it's her turn'

Oh wait..its all about deficit now. Lol.

Let me explain this to you. I use small words since it's clear you have no clue about economics.

During a recession - like the Great Recession which Obama inherited, which was shedding 500,000 jobs a month, it is necessary to RUN A DEFICIT, and not to increase taxes. Deficit spending on infrastructure and defence during these times primes the pump of the domestic economy, reducing unemployement, and increasing the disposable incomes of many Americans who would be otherwise unemployed. That is what Obama did, and it put the brakes on the job losses, and started the economy on the road back. As the economy improved, Obama gradually reduced the deficit, until it was below $1 billion in his final fiscal year.

Obama handed over a sound and stable economy, with stable, if unspectacular growth, almost full employment, and rising wages. His is the longest sustained period of recovery in American history.

With the economy that Trump was handed, he should have further reduced the deficit, and looked at ways of cutting middle class taxes, but instead Trump acted like he had inherited W's recession. He cut taxes and goosed the deficit immensely. Trump's economic policies have no basis in sound economic management.

When told that his economic policies would result in a longer deeper recession when it hits, Trump said he didn't care. He'd be long gone by the time the day of reckoning comes. Someone else will be blamed. Typical right winger. Doesn't care about anyone but himself. Damn the future of the nation, I got mine!

Let me explain this to you. I use small words since it's clear you have no clue about economics.

During a recession - like the Great Recession which Obama inherited, which was shedding 500,000 jobs a month, it is necessary to RUN A DEFICIT, and not to increase taxes. Deficit spending on infrastructure and defence during these times primes the pump of the domestic economy, reducing unemployement, and increasing the disposable incomes of many Americans who would be otherwise unemployed. That is what Obama did, and it put the brakes on the job losses, and started the economy on the road back. As the economy improved, Obama gradually reduced the deficit, until it was below $1 billion in his final fiscal year.

Obama handed over a sound and stable economy, with stable, if unspectacular growth, almost full employment, and rising wages. His is the longest sustained period of recovery in American history.

With the economy that Trump was handed, he should have further reduced the deficit, and looked at ways of cutting middle class taxes, but instead Trump acted like he had inherited W's recession. He cut taxes and goosed the deficit immensely. Trump's economic policies have no basis in sound economic management.

When told that his economic policies would result in a longer deeper recession when it hits, Trump said he didn't care. He'd be long gone by the time the day of reckoning comes. Someone else will be blamed. Typical right winger. Doesn't care about anyone but himself. Damn the future of the nation, I got mine!
They Don't Care

They want Judges

They want tax cuts

They want to punish brown people

They Don't Care

They want Judges

They want tax cuts

They want to punish brown people
Any of the Republican candidates would have appointed conservative judges.

Any of the Republican candidates would have appointed conservative judges.

And signed the tax cut for the rich as well.

How severely they would have punished brown people is an open question...but the bottom line is that ANY Republican would have done the things that Republicans so laud....but most would have been less corrupt and more competent.

Unfortunately they realize that this is the best they can get

Two words: Eight Trillion. O had to have 5 of that trillion handed to him by the fed. O was worthless.

Two words: Eight Trillion. O had to have 5 of that trillion handed to him by the fed. O was worthless.

And he was replaced by an equally worthless person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not quite but close. Shush up though, orange man is leading us out of the desert.

Secrets of the Federal Budget Revealed

Daffy Donald's proposed budget for FY2019 is $4.407 trillion.

That's a taxpayer-busting record. That's a trillion dollars more than any of Obama's yearly spending.

I will make the math simple: Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

The Donald's deficit for FY2019 is a trillion bucks, not counting the off balance sheet spending which will increase the deficit even more.

Daffy Donald loooooooooves spending other people's money. He's doubled the deficit he inherited, he has achieved record spending, and he is well on his way toward shattering Obama's total debt record.

But at least the Dow is performing well, thanks to Trump!

Oh, wait...
He has to take care of his own

s
...And she sticks the landing!!

Better than you landing. You landed on your ass.

Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable.

Nope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

You are fun to read though.

Happy trails you freeloader king you.

You know nothing about RDD's financial picture, none at all.
You're attacking her because, like 65% of the rest of America, she hates Trump.
I hate Trump, too, but never been a freeloader. Nothing from the government, but I have owned businesses and started my first one when I was 14 years old.
Have worked ever since.
You?

You know nothing about mine and neither does she.

I've worked my whole life and I've never taken one dime of tax payer money to live. I've sometimes not had two nickels to rub together yet I survived. That's why I have nothing but contempt for those on welfare and Medicaid that I pay for.

I'm working right now at a job I've been doing for the last 12 years. I've never been unemployed and sometime I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet.

So you can try your holier than thou attitude with someone who gives a shit. I sure as fuck don't.

I never accused you of being a freeloader based on your ignorant political preferences and support for Trump.
That's where you're fucking up.
Just because someone is a liberal doesn't mean they are on the dole. Or anywhere near it.

Not quite but close. Shush up though, orange man is leading us out of the desert.

Ha! He is leading us deeper and deeper and tells you people to trust him...so you do...blindly...he is the savior after all

s
Better than you landing. You landed on your ass.

Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable.

I hate Trump, too, but never been a freeloader. Nothing from the government, but I have owned businesses and started my first one when I was 14 years old.
Have worked ever since.
You?

I've worked my whole life and I've never taken one dime of tax payer money to live. I've sometimes not had two nickels to rub together yet I survived. That's why I have nothing but contempt for those on welfare and Medicaid that I pay for.

I'm working right now at a job I've been doing for the last 12 years. I've never been unemployed and sometime I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet.

So you can try your holier than thou attitude with someone who gives a shit. I sure as fuck don't.

I never accused you of being a freeloader based on your ignorant political preferences and support for Trump.
Just because someone is a liberal doesn't mean they are on the dole. Or anywhere near it.

My ignorant political preferences?? Because I voted for and like Trump.

You're the one with ignorant political preferences. Because you voted for and like Hitlery.

Trump is POTUS not Hitlery so my choice was better than yours.

RDD's liberal ass has no problem with handing out someone else's hard earned money to freeloaders.

Oh and we have plenty of those.

As for her status in life?? I couldn't care less.

That's a taxpayer-busting record. That's a trillion dollars more than any of Obama's yearly spending.

The Donald's deficit for FY2019 is a trillion bucks, not counting the off balance sheet spending which will increase the deficit even more.

Daffy Donald loooooooooves spending other people's money. He's doubled the deficit he inherited, he has achieved record spending, and he is well on his way toward shattering Obama's total debt record.

Oh, wait...

Sadly, they are all that way. Maybe this time Democrats will nominate a smart person that would actually know how to run for the Presidency.

Oh, wait...

What did Obambi do with GW's bailout programs?

s

Have worked ever since.
You?

You're the one with ignorant political preferences. Because you voted for and like Hitlery.

RDD's liberal ass has no problem with handing out someone else's hard earned money to freeloaders.

Again, more assumptions based on your bi-ass.
You have no idea who I voted for, or if I even voted at all.
I've never had a good word to say about Hillary on here. Never.
Neither Trump nor Hillary should have been nominees.
But you're going to regret voting for Trump.
I will guarantee that.
And you'll be too fucking stubborn to admit it.
And I will blame idiots like you for allowing the con man into office.

So let me get this straight. You rubes say the Republican Congress won't approve Trump's budget.

I guess they'll pass a balanced one then, right? :lol:

Just how deep does your stupidity go?

Congress agrees to put off government shutdown deadline to Dec. 21
The last balanced budget was passed by a GOP Congress
And?

They have never passed one in twenty years.

You aren't actually pretending you believe they will pass one now, are you? You aren't actually that profoundly stupid, are you?

You and I and everyone else knows they will pass a budget bigger than anything spent by Obama. Or a series of CRs which will do the same thing.

And you STILL won't attack them for it.

I've already attacked the GOP in a previous thread where they spent all that money, money that went to things like Planned Parenthood, and failed to even fund the wall.

At least the GOP balanced a budget in the past. Hell, the Dims would not even pass a budget, let alone balance one. Unfortunately, the GOP becomes more and more like Dims every day.

Well Mexico is paying for the wall, right? RIGHT?

sNope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

Have worked ever since.
You?

I will guarantee that.

If you say so. LOL

sNope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

Have worked ever since.
You?

I will guarantee that.

If you think you can make the case that Hillary was a "better" choice you have an opinion pf yourself that simply isn't warranted. Her "no fly zone" over Syria would already have had us at war with Russia.

Forum List

Back