Trump Hates Being Second To Anyone

And here we go:

Where did I say that?

He's credited with increasing the debt by about $5 trillion before he left office.

Obama increased it by about $10 Trillion, but the Left wants to 'blame Bush'.

You put every penny of that debt on Obama.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

I see my prediction is going to come true. No doubt about it. The pseuedocons are already trying to shift the blame for Trump's debt onto Congress.

Just wait til the Democrats take the House. The stank hypocrites will suddenly notice all the spending going on.

They won't be able to stop themselves from trying to find a way to blame Pelosi. :lol:

Secrets of the Federal Budget Revealed

Daffy Donald's proposed budget for FY2019 is $4.407 trillion.

That's a taxpayer-busting record. That's a trillion dollars more than any of Obama's yearly spending.

I will make the math simple: Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

The Donald's deficit for FY2019 is a trillion bucks, not counting the off balance sheet spending which will increase the deficit even more.

Daffy Donald loooooooooves spending other people's money. He's doubled the deficit he inherited, he has achieved record spending, and he is well on his way toward shattering Obama's total debt record.

But at least the Dow is performing well, thanks to Trump!

Oh, wait...
Speaking of stench, have you ever taken that shower we talked about?

Obama + $1 trillion. Straight from Trump's desk.

The dolts are trying to say "it came from Congress". A bald faced lie.

I tell you this, and I've said it before.

The pseudocons will suddenly discover the record spending and doubling of our deficits after the Democrats take the House.

"I blame Pelosi!"

They won't be able to stop themselves, even knowing I just called them out ahead of time for it.

They are hard-wired for that kind of hypocrisy. This is the result of long term brainwashing by their propagandists. Willful blindness where necessary, and a slow and deliberate dumbing down over the past two decades.

The pseudocons will suddenly discover the record spending and doubling of our deficits after the Democrats take the House.

Too late

I've been bring that up for 6 years.
You've been bringing up Trump's profligacy for six years? How is that possible?

Can you show me a post of yours directly attacking Trump's spending?

Thanks ahead of time.

No, because I no longer bother barking at the moon.

If we ever get a line item veto back, I'll blame it on the president, til then, it's the House writing it, and the Senate approving it.

all the president can do is approve, or veto it.
Wrong.

Trump's budget came from him. It's all his. He owns it. It came from his desk. Congress did not write it.

Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

I take it you can't point to a post of yours attacking Trump's spending. I bet it would be easy to find you attacking and blaming Obama, NOT CONGRESS, for spending.

Oh and you think his budget will be approved??

When has a Presidents first budget ever been approved??

Congress will rip it apart and rewrite it.

Happens all the time.

I tell you this, and I've said it before.

"I blame Pelosi!"

They won't be able to stop themselves, even knowing I just called them out ahead of time for it.

They are hard-wired for that kind of hypocrisy. This is the result of long term brainwashing by their propagandists. Willful blindness where necessary, and a slow and deliberate dumbing down over the past two decades.

Too late

Thanks ahead of time.

If we ever get a line item veto back, I'll blame it on the president, til then, it's the House writing it, and the Senate approving it.

Wrong.

Trump's budget came from him. It's all his. He owns it. It came from his desk. Congress did not write it.

I take it you can't point to a post of yours attacking Trump's spending. I bet it would be easy to find you attacking and blaming Obama, NOT CONGRESS, for spending.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, this gets better and better. How many times did we see pseudocons attacking Obama for never passing a budget?

You guys just keep getting bitch slapped by your own benchmarks! :lol:

And here we go:

Where did I say that?

He's credited with increasing the debt by about $5 trillion before he left office.

His administration.

I also put $5 Trillion on Bush (administration).

Too late

Thanks ahead of time.

Wrong.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, this gets better and better. How many times did we see pseudocons attacking Obama for never passing a budget?

So you defend Obambi for never putting out a budget and decry Rump FOR putting out a budget. You're a real bright guy

Too late

Thanks ahead of time.

Wrong.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What. The truth hurts. Indi I never attacked Barry for the budget.

I realize you think you are the smartest guy in any room but even you can be funny.

And boy are you.

The rubes are trying to pretend they don't need to criticize Trump trying to spend $4.4 trillion. Yet I have already posted an attack by one of them on a budget submitted by Obama.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

And here we go:

Where did I say that?

His administration.

I also put $5 Trillion on Bush (administration).
Um hello?

The word "Administration" is not in your post. You put it ALL on OBAMA. The man.

Almost a hundreds posts into this topic, and the hypocrites STILL can't bring themselves to vilify Trump's spending.

They literally cannot do it.

They wriggle, they lie, they squirm. All to avoid manning up and facing their own hypocritical benchmarks bitch slapping them hard in the gob.

Pathetic.

Thanks ahead of time.

Wrong.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

So you defend Obambi for never putting out a budget and decry Rump FOR putting out a budget. You're a real bright guy

Don't mind him. He thinks he's the smartest buy in any room and every on else is dumber than a box of rocks.

He has a high opinion of himself and his opinions.

I like to spar with him but it does get boring since he's so smart and I'm so dumb. LOL At least that how he sees it.

Have fun with Mr. Smartest Guy in Any Room.

Almost a hundreds posts into this topic, and the hypocrites STILL can't bring themselves to vilify Trump's spending.

They literally cannot do it.

They wriggle, they lie, they squirm. All to avoid facing their own hypocritical benchmarks bitch slapping them hard in the gob.

Pathetic.

Honey you and I both know I've hammered him many times about his spending

Daffy Donald is a huckster, folks. He spits his lies in your face every day, and you sit there and lap it up.

Sad.

Wrong.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Don't mind him. He thinks he's the smartest buy in any room and every on else is dumber than a box of rocks.

I like to spar with him but it does get boring since he's so smart and I'm so dumb. LOL At least that how he sees it.

trump-iq-tweet.jpg

Wrong.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

He pretends to ignore me because he can't obfuscate or deflect with me

Wrong.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

trump-iq-tweet.jpg

He has a high opinion of himself. That true. But why shouldn't he. He didn't become a billionaire or POTUS by being dumb or lazy.

His spending, like every other, President I don't approve of. I'm sure Congress will whittle it down.

If not there isn't anything anyone can do about it. Even you. Smartest Guy in Any room.

Forum List

Back