Trump haters show their true colors again.

That's a terrible thing to say to anyone over politics.

Sad to see it come to this level

Leslie Stall has to have 24 hour security because of death threats after Trumpybear walked out on her.
Leslie Stahl is a Prog shill. Never to be taken seriously anymore. It has taken years and years for people to do what you said. And that is if they did. Progs do lie a lot.

If Biden wins, I will never buy another product made in China And I will get rid of everything I have that is made in China.

Goodbye cellphone, tablet, television, Fridge, Washer, dryer, bicycle, shoes, (My car is Japanese, so I am ok there.)

All my lamps, my basketball hoop, all my basketballs and footballs and soccer balls. (My golf clubs and bag are ok.)

Most of my clothes. My dishwasher. My patio furniture.....all gone. Fuck china.

Ill have my house and my car and my golf clubs.
Why wait?
Do it now...or do you support China?

We have so much shit made in China, I have to buy Chinese shit. But if Biden wins, because he is in China’s pocket, I will a subsistence living. No more Chinese food either. No Chinese Checkers. The woman who cuts my hair is Chinese, I will drop her.
What difference does it make whether Biden wins or not?
Why do you support Chinese businesses now?

For those of you knuckle dragging Orange Supplicants with limited reading skills (or just too fucking lazy to read), the home in question was lost to a fucking wildfire and not arson.

"YORBA LINDA, Calif. - The Behle Family of Yorba Linda has a spectacular view from their Blue Ridge hilltop home. But what they saw on Monday was anything but pretty; a wildfire fueled by cold, dry Santa Ana winds was raging toward them."
~~ Family who lost home in Blue Ridge fire says they received hate for Trump signs in yard ~~

You people are way too emotionally involved over something that really shouldn't be ...
Tell that to racists in BLM and antifa.
I did...Did yous?

Yes, he did.

You're not going to man up and admit you were wrong and question is answered, are you?

I doubt the poster is Don Trump.

WTF are you talking about? What poster?

I gave you a video.

You just have to watch it.

Here's a one minute tape, now man up and admit you were wrong

You people are way too emotionally involved over something that really shouldn't be ...
I did...Did yous?

Yes, he did.

You're not going to man up and admit you were wrong and question is answered, are you?

I gave you a video.

I don't remember addressing the president.

I did...Did yous?

Yes, he did.

I gave you a video.

I don't remember addressing the president.

Gotcha, so now your broken English is your excuse. This is why I won't give you shemales links unless I feel like it

That's a terrible thing to say to anyone over politics.

Sad to see it come to this level

Leslie Stall has to have 24 hour security because of death threats after Trumpybear walked out on her.

Stahl is a drama queen.i don’t believe she is receiving death threats. Watch the interview in its entirety and not the 60 minutes entirety edited version. You will see Trump gave her plenty of content concluded the interview with 5 minutes left because Stahl was being combative and she pulled a bait and switch on him as per the content and format.

Trump a flight risk
Here’s how rump could flee the country if he loses the election — and continue sowing political chaos

Is President Donald Trump a flight risk if he loses the election? According to the president himself: “Maybe.”
Trump pondered the possibility of leaving the U.S. after an election loss during a campaign rally in Georgia, and a retired Army general examined that unprecedented situation from a military intelligence standpoint in a new column for Politico.
“Setting aside for the moment his conduct as president, Trump faces a financial and legal reckoning of immense proportions as soon as he leaves office,” wrote retired Brig. Gen. Peter Zwack. “If he loses, he will no longer have protection from an avalanche of charges and lawsuits against him, his family and the Trump Organization. His years of alleged tax evasion will be officially scrutinized—and far more publicly than before he held office. He will no longer be able to claim (falsely) that his taxes are still ‘under audit’ and unavailable. Trump properties and investments could be frozen, seized or plummet in value. The true nature of his extraordinary personal financial debt — recently reported as $421 million — will be exposed, and his likely foreign creditors revealed.”

Trump’s personality and longstanding habits suggest that he would be willing to face a serious challenge to his self image and freedom from accountability, Zwack argued, and that makes him a candidate to join other recent world leaders who’ve fled legal problems after losing power.
“There is nothing in this president’s demeanor, past or present, to suggest that he has the fortitude or integrity to face auditors, prosecutors, or anyone else who challenges him, particularly if the outcome is likely to involve public humiliation and loss of assets, prestige and power,” Zwack wrote. “The option of salvaging what he can by relocating to a jurisdiction beyond the reach of U.S. laws would not be a stretch for someone who has long been openly disdainful of our tax and legal systems.”
Zwack speculates that Trump could arrange a “stealth departure” during the transition period if he loses badly, possibly by slipping his Secret Service detail and refusing to return home while on an overseas trip, but the retired general fears a “chilling alternative” of a close election where the president flees to another country.
“Hunkered down in a foreign country willing to provide sanctuary, he could conceivably style himself a ‘president in exile’ and incite his die-hard American followers to resist the election results,” Zwack wrote. “A degree of domestic upheaval and dangerous division would linger for an extended period until the new administration is able to foster calm and unity.”
“If all this sounds like a B-grade spy novel, it should,” he added. “The flight of a U.S. president would be unprecedented, unsettling and profoundly disappointing. As a minimum, a presidential defection would temporarily absorb the resources and attention of a wide range of U.S. defense, intelligence and law enforcement agencies. In more than two centuries of peaceful transfers of presidential power, nothing remotely conceivable like it has ever happened.”

If Trump is announced the winner, and it won't be on November 3rd- you can bank on this.....should we be worried about a civil war ( orchestrated by the left media )?

When you have 40 million angry blacks who are being told that Biden is ahead of (that racist) Trump, holding a 'commanding lead' every day leading up to the election, and then Trump somehow wins--- after what we've already seen -- not only is it possible, but could this be their plan ?

If Trump is announced the winner, and it won't be on November 3rd- you can bank on this.....should we be worried about a civil war ( orchestrated by the left media )?

When you have 40 million angry blacks who are being told that Biden is ahead of (that racist) Trump, holding a 'commanding lead' every day leading up to the election, and then Trump somehow wins--- after what we've already seen -- not only is it possible, but could this be their plan ?

They'll get tired of picking up their dead.

They'll get tired of picking up their dead.
If Trump calls in the Guard and DHS and blacks start going awol, it might get pretty real, fast. Don't think we can't be the new ME....and don't you think they'd be dancing in the streets of Tehran ?

Forum List

Back