Trump haters show their true colors again.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Tweets suggested the family deserved to have their home destroyed as payback for supporting President Trump.
1603919817009.png

She said watching it burn "was surreal."

But the destructive flames at the home, which the family said left the two-story house “a total loss” wasn’t the only painful chapter.

Mrs. Behle told FOX 11 after news footage showed the fire, with their Trump signs prominently displayed in the front yard, hate spewed on social media.

Tweets suggested the family deserved to have their home destroyed as payback for supporting President Trump.
View attachment 407980
She said watching it burn "was surreal."

But the destructive flames at the home, which the family said left the two-story house “a total loss” wasn’t the only painful chapter.

Mrs. Behle told FOX 11 after news footage showed the fire, with their Trump signs prominently displayed in the front yard, hate spewed on social media.

These people need a "boot to the head". THAT would suffice.:)

That's a terrible thing to say to anyone over politics.

Sad to see it come to this level

Leslie Stall has to have 24 hour security because of death threats after Trumpybear walked out on her.

I saw neighbor down the street with a Biden sign and a BLM flag in his yard.

Biden wins......fucking arson. I am going to burn down his house for having a different opinion than I do.

Fuck him....I also heard he doesnt like Tacos, and Tacos are my favorite food. I might burn down his house just for that! Loot it first of course....after assaulting him.

I am going to say LETS GO FOR A WALK! To his dog, let his dog get all excited....then not take the dog for a walk. Fuck his dog.

Last edited:
You're getting upset about a bunch of anonymous keyboard warriors?
You must be permanently upset.

Meanwhile Tony Fauci and Lesley Stahl have had to have bodyguards assigned to them.

If Biden wins, and I see a car with a Biden sticker, I will pretend I dont see them trying to merge into traffic.

If Biden wins, I will never buy another product made in China And I will get rid of everything I have that is made in China.

Goodbye cellphone, tablet, television, Fridge, Washer, dryer, bicycle, shoes, (My car is Japanese, so I am ok there.)

All my lamps, my basketball hoop, all my basketballs and footballs and soccer balls. (My golf clubs and bag are ok.)

Most of my clothes. My dishwasher. My patio furniture.....all gone. Fuck china.

Ill have my house and my car and my golf clubs.

“Trump haters”?
Trump-hate is a real thing, deary. Take off your Hillary-blinders and you might
notice for a change.

Indeed,miss deary here probably condones trump haters for burning down houses of people that support trump unable to come to grips with realty most are mentally crazy and violent.on the hand probably thinks people like me and you who hated the elections of bush and Obama and had to suffer for 16 years under their dreconian ways,that WE are the immature ones for not burning down houses of bush and Obama voters and having to suffer through their years where we moved on and accepted instead of whining about it for four years as trump haters here have,they have whined here far more often about trump in just four years than we ever did in our sixteen years having to suffer through first Bush,then Obama and that’s because again,WE moved on and accepted the results something they clearly cannot do in their butthurt. :auiqs.jpg:

If Biden wins, I will never buy another product made in China And I will get rid of everything I have that is made in China.

Goodbye cellphone, tablet, television, Fridge, Washer, dryer, bicycle, shoes, (My car is Japanese, so I am ok there.)

All my lamps, my basketball hoop, all my basketballs and footballs and soccer balls. (My golf clubs and bag are ok.)

Why wait?
Do it now...or do you support China?

Why wait?
Do it now...or do you support China?

We have so much shit made in China, I have to buy Chinese shit. But if Biden wins, because he is in China’s pocket, I will a subsistence living. No more Chinese food either. No Chinese Checkers. The woman who cuts my hair is Chinese, I will drop her.

Forum List

Back