Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Last edited:
It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing

I'll be following this thread to see if you get a coherent response. Probably only Dodges and the usual playground stuff.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

It's A Birther Thing

It eats at you that your hero the shrilary is the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the democrat Party.

I'll be following this thread to see if you get a coherent response. Probably only Dodges and the usual playground stuff.
See post 3.

Trump was desperate to disprove the fact that Putin interfered in our electoral process. So he fell for a Ukraine hoax which has been thoroughly debunked.

Trump falls for hoaxes. He's famous for it.

He was fed this particular hoax by Parnas and Furnam via Rudy the Hand Grenade.

One big happy crime family.

lev-parnas-trump-ukraine-1-768x409.jpg

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch! I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Can you make up some dirt on Pocahontas?

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

Nothing in your slanderous screed is linked, documented, or true.

And every reader will recognize what you are.
Bullshit, americans can't figure out what goes on right under their noses.

FIGURE 2
Workers produced much more, but typical workers’ pay lagged far behindDisconnect between productivity and typical worker’s compensation, 1948–2013
Year Hourly compensation Productivity
ib388-figurea.jpg

Note: Data are for compensation (wages and benefits) of production/nonsupervisory workers in the private sector and net productivity of the total economy. "Net productivity" is the growth of output of goods and services less depreciation per hour worked.

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis data

Updated from Figure A in Raising America’s Pay: Why It’s Our Central Economic Policy Challenge

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

It's A Birther Thing

It eats at you that your hero the shrilary is the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the democrat Party.
Actually your system runs on corruption, the last "choice" was either the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the democrat Party, or the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the republican Party. And america accepted that.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

FIGURE 2
Workers produced much more, but typical workers’ pay lagged far behindDisconnect between productivity and typical worker’s compensation, 1948–2013
ib388-figurea.jpg

Note: Data are for compensation (wages and benefits) of production/nonsupervisory workers in the private sector and net productivity of the total economy. "Net productivity" is the growth of output of goods and services less depreciation per hour worked.

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis data

Updated from Figure A in Raising America’s Pay: Why It’s Our Central Economic Policy Challenge

Re-post without the vulgarity.....pretend you're an adult.
Once Trump falls for a hoax, he rides it all the way down.

And this has what to do with the exposé that I provided in the OP?

Oh.....right....nothing, it merely proves how deeply the facts injured you.

Excellent.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

S
See?

It's a birther thing.

Credulous rubes who bleev what they are told to bleev.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!'

I rest my case.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Oh, I forgot you tards can't recognize a parody. Sorry! :lol:

Excellent.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

FIGURE 2
ib388-figurea.jpg

Excellent.

When I speak to adults I do so on their level, you I meet where you are love,

Yeah that Ukrainian thingy should make Trump president if he isn't already. I am glad Joe is not the frontrunner I'd hate to see him die while campaigning instead of counting Hunters dough before he gets married and blows it. It always happens when you get hitched to a woman...Trump, it don't don't matter when he dies campaigning running for his imaginary second term.

Yeah that Ukrainian thingy should make Trump president if he isn't already. I am glad Joe is not the frontrunner I'd hate to see him die while campaigning instead of counting Hunters dough before he gets married and blows it. It always happens when you get hitched to a woman...Trump, it don't don't matter when he dies campaigning running for his imaginary second term.
I'd like to see him campaign with his own "hair".

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

FIGURE 2
ib388-figurea.jpg

Excellent.

When I speak to adults I do so on their level, you I meet where you are love,

Let's check.

a. I never have to resort to vulgarity.....the benefit of an education,and being articulate.

b. It is impossible for us to meet on any 'level.'
Let's put it this way....I'm so far out of your league, I'm surprised you're not suffering from altitude sickness.

c. The OP wounded you so greatly, you couldn't come up with a cogent post related to same.

d. I bet you wrote that post because you had a lack of oxygen to your brain....probably your anal sphincter was choking you.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Yep!
They all changed that wording of do us a favor to do me a favor.
He never said me, he said us.
Can't you all see that's it's controlled perception?
Just one word changes the whole perception.
Do me a favor would be about him and his campaign.
What he said was, do us a favor meaning America.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

S
See?

It's a birther thing.

I rest my case.

Clean off your specs,old timer.....none of those claims were mine.

Try again:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

I'd like to see him campaign with his own "hair".
He has to kill three cats a day to be able to keep his hairpiece in place..

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

FIGURE 2
ib388-figurea.jpg

Haha! Let’s look at who epi is, shall we?
Board of Directors

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

S
See?

It's a birther thing.

I rest my case.

Clean off your specs,old timer.....none of those claims were mine.

Try again:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

The beauty of our utter acceptance of a corrupt political and economic system as normal means partisanshitheads get to be half correct all the time.

Forum List

Back