Trump hater strangles girl friend when she gets tired of watching impeachment

He was
- Watching impeachment trial hours on end.
- Angry about it.
- Got pissed off when the girl friend wanted to see something different.
- Was so pissed off that he started strangling and beating her up.

Now, are all those characteristics of crazy anti-Trumpers who lose their mind or a normal Americans? This is not rocket science, bro...
Where does it say the perpetrator was anti-trump?

You have to remember, in Norman's world anyone that does not worship Trump as he does is a Trump hater.

Those are the only two options he is smart enough to imagine.

I don't worship Trump except maybe in the threads where leftists need to be pissed off. But yes, he is the greatest American president so far, so certainly a great honor to have him and continue as the president.

This person was an actual anti-Trumper. There is almost no question of that. At worst, that's by far our best guess.

You are a boot licking worshiper don't try and feed us any different. I bet you have a trump doll and kneel in front of it nightly praying to your god.

I don't have a Trump doll, but you know I actually would like to have some of those Trump straws since democrats banned straws from the people. Final straw for many to jump on board and support president TRUMP.

Yeah, those MAGA straws, yum.

You do seem the kind of moron that would spend 15 bucks on some straws.

Where does it say the perpetrator was anti-trump?

You have to remember, in Norman's world anyone that does not worship Trump as he does is a Trump hater.

I don't worship Trump except maybe in the threads where leftists need to be pissed off. But yes, he is the greatest American president so far, so certainly a great honor to have him and continue as the president.

This person was an actual anti-Trumper. There is almost no question of that. At worst, that's by far our best guess.

You are a boot licking worshiper don't try and feed us any different. I bet you have a trump doll and kneel in front of it nightly praying to your god.

I don't have a Trump doll, but you know I actually would like to have some of those Trump straws since democrats banned straws from the people. Final straw for many to jump on board and support president TRUMP.

I get a real straw and to support the greatest president in the process. 15 bucks is not that bad. Have fun using the nonsense paper straws.

I get a real straw and to support the greatest president in the process. 15 bucks is not that bad. Have fun using the nonsense paper straws.

I do not use straws, but the family does and my son bought a pack of metal ones off Amazon for 7 bucks. They will last forever unlike the cheap ass plastic ones from Trump. And I do not spend my time sucking Trump like you do with your Trump straws.

Trump_Straw-SEO_900x900.png

I do not use straws, but the family does and my son bought a pack of metal ones off Amazon for 7 bucks. They will last forever unlike the cheap ass plastic ones from Trump. And I do not spend my time sucking Trump like you do with your Trump straws.

Metal straws? No thanks... I will go with Trump straws.

Of course you will, you spend your days sucking up to Trump, so it is only logical

Of course you will, you spend your days sucking up to Trump, so it is only logical

Maybe you would use straws if you had one as great as the Trump straws. Winning formula...

You can't strangle your girlfriend with it if TDS strikes, Epstein could not have killed himself with these if feeling suicidal. Might want to give your son a heads up.

Last edited:
Lonnie lives in a hotel in Northern York...he drinks a lot...Lonnie also has a GF who probably drinks with him...probably a lot as well.

Trump was a mere catalyst.

Why is it assumed it was Trump that set him off?
More than likely It wasn't 'Trump' who set him off. It was probably his equally drunken GF.
Women, as we all know are NEVER antagonistic...especially when they have a few in them.

Paper straws - the worst invention EVER!

xamtpqmaleu21.jpg

Lonnie lives in a hotel in Northern York...he drinks a lot...Lonnie also has a GF who probably drinks with him...probably a lot as well.

Trump was a mere catalyst.
Self-sickies frequently are convinced that someone else is the root cause of everything bad in their lives. And if someone tries to get them to think zbout anything else, they quickly transfer all their misplaced rage to that force for good or even to God. It's sick in every way and works against the confused sick person whose brain chemicals are a mess.
The catalist comes from.the inside not the outside, which the sickie uses as a scapegoat. This protects him or her from facing reality. Just saying.

Forum List

Back