Trump Has Reportedly Been Telling People He'll Be ‘Reinstated’ By August

I'll tell ya what, though.

Looking around at everything that is happening, things are going his/their way, overall.

When only one side is on a jihad, it has the advantage out of pure energy.
Things were going his/their way until November 4th, 2020, too.

Things were going his/their way until November 4th, 2020, too.
Tell me what you think of this:

This is funny.

trump is telling people he will be reinstated as president by August.

The qanon people believe it too.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Seriously people, you just can't make this stuff up.

The trump Nazis will keep believing each future date of the reinstatement of their cheeto-in-chief, regardless of how many pass with zero results.

Sadly, the weeks following the 2022 Mid-term Elections, Manchin's obstruction of any federal voter protection law will assure the former GOP's permanent, single party control of our government, and effectively make the cheeto-in-chief the nation's dictator.

While this will be the trump Nazis' wish come true, at least for the short-term, the trump Nazis will soon discover their beloved cheeto-in-chief/führer no longer needs their support.

The more-than-74 million trump Nazis will join Michael Cohen, Rudy Giuliani, and the many other trump loyalists, dumped on and ignored by the pr!ck trump when their services and support were no longer needed.

But, by then, the trump Nazis, each and every one of those 74+ millions, will have destroyed the nation and its democracy. (Of course, they will blame the liberals, nonwhites, and all their other usual scapegoats.)

. -

I see you are another lib who doesn't realize the Founding Fathers got it right. We are a better country when only the smart people are allowed to vote.
LOL

You'd never get to vote if we actually did that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back