Trump Has Not Expanded His Base

Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.
Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Three states ignored by Hillary
He won't get Pennsylvania, because he will end fracking and Wisconsin is also in his pocket. Don't know about Michigan.

Only Biden will not end fracking....Pennsylvania knows that
Trump is losing Bigly in Wisconsin and his attacks on the popular Michigan Governor after a failed kidnapping attempt are not helping him
There is audio of him saying that he will. So he is a liar?

Only ending it on Federal Land my friend

The decline, a demographic glacier driven largely by aging, has continued since 2016. The number of voting-age white Americans without college degrees has dropped by more than five million in the past four years, while the number of minority voters and college-educated white voters has collectively increased by more than 13 million in the same period. In key swing states, the changes far outstrip Mr. Trump’s narrow 2016 margins.
The only problem with your theory is that O'Biden is a fuckin idiot. Even educated, brainwashed commies ain't that stupid.
Commies!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE

The decline, a demographic glacier driven largely by aging, has continued since 2016. The number of voting-age white Americans without college degrees has dropped by more than five million in the past four years, while the number of minority voters and college-educated white voters has collectively increased by more than 13 million in the same period. In key swing states, the changes far outstrip Mr. Trump’s narrow 2016 margins.
The only problem with your theory is that O'Biden is a fuckin idiot. Even educated, brainwashed commies ain't that stupid.
Commies!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE
Look somewhere besides your bathroom mirror!

Even so it's going to be close. How that can be just blows my mind. Democrats were complacent in 2016. Somehow sure Americans were not dumb enough to elect such a horrible man. Hopefully they will never underestimate our collective stupidity again.
Biden has centered his election on winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

He won't get Pennsylvania, because he will end fracking and Wisconsin is also in his pocket. Don't know about Michigan.

Trump is losing Bigly in Wisconsin and his attacks on the popular Michigan Governor after a failed kidnapping attempt are not helping him

Yeah, Ok. That was some nice backtracking. Cudos to his handlers.

Commies!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE
Look somewhere besides your bathroom mirror!

1604151771929.jpeg

You worthless leftist traitors are a hoot!

I call them "dangerous to freedom" on a global scale.

It is well known that RightWinger is a Communist Troll

I call them "dangerous to freedom" everywhere

Freedoms just another word for......Nothing left to lose

Or

One belt...one road......as you like to say

The 'One Belt, One Road' (OBOR) global domination initiative is a foreign policy and economic strategy of the People's Republic of China. The term derives from the overland 'Silk Road Economic Belt' and the '21st-Century Maritime Silk Road', concepts introduced by PRC President Xi Jinping in 2013. ... coordinating development policies. It strives to subjugate the worlds economies and force them to serve only the Chinese Communist Party.

SAMSUNG PULLS OUT OF CHINA !!!!!!!

One big difference between 2016 and 2020 is that there are far fewer undecided voters. And thus far, they’re all moving towards Biden.

In the final RCP average of polls in 2016, Trump was at 43.6%. Today, Trump is at - ready for this - 43.6%! That’s pretty remarkable.

In 2016, Hillary was at 46.8%. Today, Biden is at 51.4%, a +4.5% swing from 2016.

In 2016, both candidates captured some of the undecideds, so their vote totals were higher than their polls. And Trump captured about 60% of them.

Today, only about 4% of the electorate remains undecided, and that includes at the state level. So Trump is in trouble.

That's one explanation of the data, but it sure assumes a lot of things you didn't demonstrate.

It's true that his vocal base is pretty consistent. Obviously it was his vocal base who spoke up then and now. I agree with that part of the analysis.

The rest you just pretty clearly made up and it wasn't very insightful. There's clearly a lot going on. Trump has gained support from blacks and likely Hispanics, lost some support with suburban women. Rappers are endorsing him. And Democrats are belligerent to the point of violent.

Also, the media conducting the polls is more and more distrusted. I voted for Johnson in 2016 and Trump in 2020 and I never responded to any of the many pollsters who called me being in a battleground State both times. Just sounds more like wishful thinking than actual insight

He said he would end all fracking. All of it.

I call them "dangerous to freedom" everywhere

Freedoms just another word for......Nothing left to lose

Or

One belt...one road......as you like to say

The 'One Belt, One Road' (OBOR) global domination initiative is a foreign policy and economic strategy of the People's Republic of China. The term derives from the overland 'Silk Road Economic Belt' and the '21st-Century Maritime Silk Road', concepts introduced by PRC President Xi Jinping in 2013. ... coordinating development policies. It strives to subjugate the worlds economies and force them to serve only the Chinese Communist Party.

SAMSUNG PULLS OUT OF CHINA !!!!!!!

You ain’t nothing if you ain’t free
Thats good enough for me and Bobby McGee

He said he would end all fracking. All of it.
Nope

It's hard to understand why people still believe and quote the media, all proven liars.

Hard to believe how gullible Conservatives are when Trump says......Trust me, not the media

New Topics

Forum List

Back