Trump has Nobody to Blame, but HIMSELF

I am disappointed that President Trump has lost.

But I agree that his "abrasive" personality alienated many people.

For example, he completely lacks a sense of humor. His refusal, for example, to attend the Washington Correspondents' annual dinner was a tactical mistake,

Neither can he take any criticism. It was childish of him to respond to any hint of criticism. He simply could not ignore it.

And, of course, his biggest fault was failing to follow through on many of his threats. As a result, his opponents (AKA enemies) did not fear him. (The Speaker of the House was even emboldened to tear up his State of the Union speech in front of him. P.S. Is he due to deliver a State of the Union speech before January 20? I hope that he does not.)

The last four years, IMHO, have been absolutely disgraceful because both President Trump and his Dem enemies acted like children, not adults.
Typical DNC talking points.

Blow it out your ass.

Trump is an idiot for losing this election. All he had to do was take the virus seriously and wear a mask.

Trump supporters and Trump are going to whine and cry and blame everyone else- like they always do- but Trump screwed this up. Trump only has himself to blame. How hard is it to respond to Covid??? Not very...

Where do I go with such a moronic post? If Trump losses, it because a bunch of brainless idiots are allowed to vote. Look at the facts, our overall national mortality rate hasn't increased this year. And if you nicey nice Biden voters had noticed, a pandemic makes the mortality rate go UP. That isn't happening. So this isn't a pandemic. Why the lock down? Why destroy our economy over a NON threat?

Personally I hope this kind of shit ushers in a push for nation wide standards for collecting & counting ballots. Otherwise yet again it will all be for naught
No matter what standards we put in place, the left will never stop thinking of ways to subvert the system. They had no chance of winning this election without corrupting the standards we had in place. So, they unleashed this virus and blamed all the effects of it on Trump, and used the effects to get by with some shady stuff......Mail in ballots, drive thru voting, just to name a few.

We have always been told the democrats are the "educated" ones. Why are they having a problem counting? The red states had no problem. SMH

Oh, really, GA seems to have still not finished counting.
99% of the votes have been counted in GA. Trump is leading by more than 1%. How does Biden win that?

Trump is an idiot for losing this election. All he had to do was take the virus seriously and wear a mask.

Trump supporters and Trump are going to whine and cry and blame everyone else- like they always do- but Trump screwed this up. Trump only has himself to blame. How hard is it to respond to Covid??? Not very...

His supporters are often more incredibly abhorrent than he is
How so, because they murder cops? Set whole cities on fire?

99% of the votes have been counted in GA. Trump is leading by more than 1%. How does Biden win that?
1604536648053.png

For example, he completely lacks a sense of humor. His refusal, for example, to attend the Washington Correspondents' annual dinner was a tactical mistake,

Neither can he take any criticism. It was childish of him to respond to any hint of criticism. He simply could not ignore it.

And, of course, his biggest fault was failing to follow through on many of his threats. As a result, his opponents (AKA enemies) did not fear him. (The Speaker of the House was even emboldened to tear up his State of the Union speech in front of him. P.S. Is he due to deliver a State of the Union speech before January 20? I hope that he does not.)

The last four years, IMHO, have been absolutely disgraceful because both President Trump and his Dem enemies acted like children, not adults.

Blow it out your ass.
you cant address any of those issues?
Did Trump ever attend correspondents dinner?

i42bbfy1p8x51.jpg

Blow it out your ass.
you cant address any of those issues?
Did Trump ever attend correspondents dinner?

i42bbfy1p8x51.jpg
Why would he attend an event intended to denigrate him?

I sincerely hope President Trump does everything he can to drag this out as long as possible. Throw every lawsuit possible and muck the works up for as long as possible. After what Democrats did to Trump for four years, the Democrats have earned it.

Where do I go with such a moronic post? If Trump losses, it because a bunch of brainless idiots are allowed to vote. Look at the facts, our overall national mortality rate hasn't increased this year. And if you nicey nice Biden voters had noticed, a pandemic makes the mortality rate go UP. That isn't happening. So this isn't a pandemic. Why the lock down? Why destroy our economy over a NON threat?

Yah, it's not a Pandemic. Today, the Mesa County Health Director came on TV and told of 3 deaths yesterday where Covid was brought into a Nursing Home by Health Care Workers. He blamed the fact that we opened things up too much. I know you don't think that an extra 3 deaths means a lot but until yesterday, we had a total of 6. And until last month, we had Zero deaths. Until last month, we were on a loose lock down which kept the businesses in business with curbside delivery.

If you don't feel for those that lost loved ones you are one heartless bastard. Meaning, you are the standard Party of the Rumper.

I have to wonder, if the overall death rate hasn't gone up because of covid19 , then this ISN'T a pandemic. As pandemics go, you could count say perhaps warts, which is spread by a virus too and could also be a pandemic. But nobody dies, just disfigured. The death rate over Covid 19 does NOT justify destroying our economy, any more than a pandemic of...warts.

Didn't have to even do that. Just keep your mouth shut 25 % more would havedone it.

Forum List

Back