Trump has no concept on how the burden of proof works

Trump has no concept on how government in general works.

He is not a career bureaucrat, he doesn't like kissing ass and has kept us out of WW3 and I'm paying $1.79 for a gallon of gas.

Yes, sireeeee, he must be kept for an additional 4 years.

Of course the pandemic with no one driving did not lower the price of oil!

Geez, my car insurance dropped 11% because of not driving. I guess since Trump ignored the virus you give him credit for that,too?
Mebelle, you really think gas prices are because of Trumpā€™s brilliance in handling the economy? Why am I not surprised?:)

Trump claims Bidenā€™s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by ā€œa lotā€. Okay, so letā€™s say Bidenā€™s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it ā€œby a lotā€ in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and heā€™s too stupid to understand that I guess.

View attachment 422919

How is Jussie Smollett's credibility doing these days? :) About as well as your own credibility I suppose?
Yes, most conservatives are truly this ignorant.

Ignorant of what exactly?

Trump claims Bidenā€™s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by ā€œa lotā€. Okay, so letā€™s say Bidenā€™s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it ā€œby a lotā€ in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and heā€™s too stupid to understand that I guess.

Keep in mind, his lead attorney is Oozy Giuliani, and his elderly mind has slipped away equally to that of the RWNJs' cheeto-in-chief.

It's amazing that you would claim Rudy's mind has slipped away after voting for Joe Biden who's been a few slices short of a loaf for years now! Just saying...

Forum List

Back