Trump has no concept on how the burden of proof works

It is only rigged if he loses and he lost the election so it was rigged against him but he won the election then the process was fair as can be...

I love the simple minded way those like Trump think, and yes I was being sarcastic...
I don't blame Trump, after 4 years of false accusations by the Democrats, a one-sided 'impeachment' and lie after lie by the Democrat establishment, I would be suspicious too. Trump should take every avenue he can to investigate voter fraud because we know the Democrats have already falsely accused Trump with all kinds of false accusations, wire-tapped him, blamed him for COVID and anything they can to get rid of him they even set the FBI and CIA against him. Why should he trust them at all? They are fully capable of throwing an election or worse.
What about Trumps proven 20,000 lies in 4 years?

But now Trump and his base want to see all eighty million people so they can believe that it truly happened and if Biden and his base do not produce those people, well then Trump and his base will declare it was all a lie and Trump is the winner of that chicken dinner...

Nothing will be acceptable for why Trump did not beat Biden and even God could come down and state Biden won and Trump would proclaim that is not God and Trump is God and his base would believe Trump...
After 4 years of false accusations by the Democrats, why should we believe the election was not fraudulent? Everything the Democrats tried against Trump turned out to be a fraud. If 'nothing will be acceptable' it is the fault of those who refused for 4 years to accept the 2016 elections and worked to unseat a duly elected U.S. President.

It is only rigged if he loses and he lost the election so it was rigged against him but he won the election then the process was fair as can be...

I love the simple minded way those like Trump think, and yes I was being sarcastic...
I don't blame Trump, after 4 years of false accusations by the Democrats, a one-sided 'impeachment' and lie after lie by the Democrat establishment, I would be suspicious too. Trump should take every avenue he can to investigate voter fraud because we know the Democrats have already falsely accused Trump with all kinds of false accusations, wire-tapped him, blamed him for COVID and anything they can to get rid of him they even set the FBI and CIA against him. Why should he trust them at all? They are fully capable of throwing an election or worse.

Who did they hurt, other than him?

Oh, dear Lord! Have you ever, just once worked at the polls or BOE’s?

Those so called watchers are paid by the Republican Party. More than the poll workers. The workers take training. Those so called poll watchers sit and watch, know nothing of the system that is set up to be safe with both parties as poll workers.
So what? Partisan observers are legally allowed. What? Do you want Democrats to be the lone arbiters of observing vote counts? How stupid are you?

Believe it or not, there are places where you can find all the lies Obama, Bush, and Clinton told as well. You are falling for political bullshit. You are boring.

Oh, dear Lord! Have you ever, just once worked at the polls or BOE’s?

Those so called watchers are paid by the Republican Party. More than the poll workers. The workers take training. Those so called poll watchers sit and watch, know nothing of the system that is set up to be safe with both parties as poll workers.
So what? Partisan observers are legally allowed. What? Do you want Democrats to be the lone arbiters of observing vote counts? How stupid are you?
Not stupid enough to believe you do not have the faintest idea of how those working at the polls operate.
In my years of working as a Judge I have never seen a Democratic poll watcher, only Republican.

Believe it or not, there are places where you can find all the lies Obama, Bush, and Clinton told as well. You are falling for political bullshit. You are boring.

Then why read my posts? Most Politicians lie at times. Nothing can compare with the non stop liar, Trump. He is incapable of telling the truth. Not to mention he is the most ignorant man ever to inhabit the WH!

Not stupid enough to believe you do not have the faintest idea of how those working at the polls operate.
In my years of working as a Judge I have never seen a Democratic poll watcher, only Republican.
That's because Democrats are the ones running the polls and typically cheat. In 2016 they tried to tell US that Trump did not really win. Apparently they did not have enough experience stuffing the ballot box but they fixed that in 2020 as they honed their cheating to a fine edge. If you really are a judge I don't trust you because you are obviously horribly biased.

Last edited:
TDS folks whining about President Trump as being stupid really need to focus on why they are on welfare.
Even if welfare didn’t exist, Trump would still be fucking stupid. Of course he’s only rich because of the millions of dollars daddy gave him in the 80’s.

That's because Democrats are the ones running the polls and typically cheat. In 2016 they tried to tell US that Trump did not really win. Apparently they did not have enough experience stuffing the ballot box but they fixed that in 2020 as they honed their cheating to a fine edge. If you really are a judge I don't trust you anyway. So there is that.
As I said you do not know the first thing about poll workers and the BOE. They make sure to have equal sides working together. And FYI that is silly, Georgia has a Republican AG. They over see the elections.

TDS folks whining about President Trump as being stupid really need to focus on why they are on welfare.
Even if welfare didn’t exist, Trump would still be fucking stupid. Of course he’s only rich because of the millions of dollars daddy gave him in the 80’s.
And the millions he has borrowed to keep his ship afloat. Over $400 million coming due soon. Deustch bank is already trying to dump his
loans.

That's because Democrats are the ones running the polls and typically cheat. In 2016 they tried to tell US that Trump did not really win. Apparently they did not have enough experience stuffing the ballot box but they fixed that in 2020 as they honed their cheating to a fine edge. If you really are a judge I don't trust you anyway. So there is that.
As I said you do not know the first thing about poll workers and the BOE. They make sure to have equal sides working together. And FYI that is silly, Georgia has a Republican AG. They over see the elections.
We were discussing partisan poll watchers that were kept far away from the poll workers where they could not adequately observe recounts. Do try o keep up.

And the millions he has borrowed to keep his ship afloat. Over $400 million coming due soon. Deustch bank is already trying to dump his
loans.
Link?

We were discussing partisan poll watchers that were kept far away from the poll workers where they could not adequately observe recounts. Do try o keep up.
It did not happen, according to the Judge who dismissed the case!

How about you keep up?

That's because Democrats are the ones running the polls and typically cheat. In 2016 they tried to tell US that Trump did not really win. Apparently they did not have enough experience stuffing the ballot box but they fixed that in 2020 as they honed their cheating to a fine edge. If you really are a judge I don't trust you because you are obviously horribly biased.
I could care less if you trust me. I worked with an honest, fair minded Head Judge as a team. We made sure the rules were followed. You just spout nonsense you heard on the TV, probably Fox.

Yes, but Trump knows he lost. He’s just trying to cheat the system. It’s as simple as that. He’s a whiny little bitch who can’t handle losing as with his supporters. This is the same moron who in 2016 claimed the election would be rigged if Hillary were to end up winning. This moron will say this shit regardless of the circumstances.
Meanwhile the little whiny-bitch Democrats did not accept Trump for four years. Payback will be a bitch for Biden.
Because whiny widdle trailer trash, neocon, whackadoodle Deplorables were so accepting of Obama for 8 years, right?

Biden doesn't have to prove a damned thing. The OP is correct. trump has the burden of proving that the votes cast for Biden were cast illegally. trump is just being ridiculous, as usual.

Trump claims Biden’s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by “a lot”. Okay, so let’s say Biden’s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it “by a lot” in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and he’s too stupid to understand that I guess.

Trump doesn't need burden of proof for anything. Anything.

All he has to do is keep tweeting and repeating current talk radio talking points, as he's been tweeting and repeating for four years.

The flock will (try to) do the rest. And he'll never be at fault for anything. And he knows it.

So, yet a other leftist who claims there is "no evidence", when there is a mountain of evidence. It is put on front page here all the time. Instead of even reading the threads you come to those threads as well and claim "there is no evidence", right after evidence is presented. No wonder you have trouble finding evidence.

Forum List

Back