Trump has no concept on how the burden of proof works

Trump claims Bidenā€™s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by ā€œa lotā€. Okay, so letā€™s say Bidenā€™s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it ā€œby a lotā€ in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and heā€™s too stupid to understand that I guess.

View attachment 422919

How is Jussie Smollett's credibility doing these days? :) About as well as your own credibility I suppose?
Lol itā€™s just incredible how you people still talk about Smollett. I mean seriously. What the fuck? I guess you need him as a whataboutism for the fact that Rightwing violence is an actual statistical problem. You bring up Smollett and say ā€œsee?! There is no rightwing terrorism! Itā€™s all a lie!ā€

Because you people supported claims without even the smallest bit of proof. Apparently you don't care about burden of proof, unless it applies to yourselves, then it matters. But anyone else, you can screw over without any evidence whatsoever.

This is the same as the "systemic racism" claim, that you can not provide the smallest bit of proof. The Bret Kavanough accusations you couldn't provide even the most tiny evidence of. The Russia Trump you couldn't provide any proof of.

Suddenly, when someone who isn't a disgusting left-wing snot rag like yourselves makes a claim.... then magically "BURDEN OF PROOF!"

View attachment 422921
I never claimed Kavanaugh was guilty. It was always his word against hers. Of course, either way, his hearing showed how unfit he was for the role. He acted like a little juvenile bitch lol

Last edited:
Trump claims Bidenā€™s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by ā€œa lotā€. Okay, so letā€™s say Bidenā€™s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it ā€œby a lotā€ in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and heā€™s too stupid to understand that I guess.

View attachment 422919

How is Jussie Smollett's credibility doing these days? :) About as well as your own credibility I suppose?
Lol itā€™s just incredible how you people still talk about Smollett. I mean seriously. What the fuck? I guess you need him as a whataboutism for the fact that Rightwing violence is an actual statistical problem. You bring up Smollett and say ā€œsee?! There is no rightwing terrorism! Itā€™s all a lie!ā€

Because you people supported claims without even the smallest bit of proof. Apparently you don't care about burden of proof, unless it applies to yourselves, then it matters. But anyone else, you can screw over without any evidence whatsoever.

This is the same as the "systemic racism" claim, that you can not provide the smallest bit of proof. The Bret Kavanough accusations you couldn't provide even the most tiny evidence of. The Russia Trump you couldn't provide any proof of.

Suddenly, when someone who isn't a disgusting left-wing snot rag like yourselves makes a claim.... then magically "BURDEN OF PROOF!"

View attachment 422921
I never claimed Kavanaugh was guilty. It was always his word against his. Of course, either way, his hearing showed how unfit he was for the role. He acted like a little juvenile bitch lol

You are such a stupid fuck.

You pick justices who will fulfill the role or justice.

Period.

Glad to explain that little tidbit of high school civics to a total moron like yourself.

View attachment 422919

View attachment 422921
I never claimed Kavanaugh was guilty. It was always his word against his. Of course, either way, his hearing showed how unfit he was for the role. He acted like a little juvenile bitch lol

Not really. Pretty much anyone treated like crap long enough will tell the lying snot people, to go jump off a cliff, and he was right, and your side was crap.

But since you bought yourself into this conversations, let's look at your own statements.

You are so dumb. You assume someone not verifying the story means the assault didn't happen yet no one came forward to support Kavanaugh's claim it didn't happen so therefore Ford lied regardless.... based on what? How about you just quit now? This is getting embarrassing.

I find this hilarious you think this is somehow evidence she lied even though Kavanaugh never took the test! Doesnā€™t that seem odd to you? She took the polygraph but he didnā€™t because he was a pussy liar.

Do these two quotes from you, show that you believe in "burden of proof" in that context?

Why does Kavanough have to prove he's not lying? Isn't the burden of proof on the person making the claim?
Why does Kavanough have to take a lie detector test? Isn't the burden of proof on the person claiming he engaged in misconduct?

Why is it that when someone on your side makes a claim, it's on Kavanough to prove them wrong, not on Ford's side to provide proof she is right?

Why is it that the burden of proof is only required for other people, not your people?

Screenshot_2020-11-29 Meme Generator - Imgflip.png

Your own words condemn you. :)

View attachment 422919

View attachment 422921

Not really. Pretty much anyone treated like crap long enough will tell the lying snot people, to go jump off a cliff, and he was right, and your side was crap.

But since you bought yourself into this conversations, let's look at your own statements.

You are so dumb. You assume someone not verifying the story means the assault didn't happen yet no one came forward to support Kavanaugh's claim it didn't happen so therefore Ford lied regardless.... based on what? How about you just quit now? This is getting embarrassing.

I find this hilarious you think this is somehow evidence she lied even though Kavanaugh never took the test! Doesnā€™t that seem odd to you? She took the polygraph but he didnā€™t because he was a pussy liar.

Do these two quotes from you, show that you believe in "burden of proof" in that context?

Why does Kavanough have to prove he's not lying? Isn't the burden of proof on the person making the claim?
Why does Kavanough have to take a lie detector test? Isn't the burden of proof on the person claiming he engaged in misconduct?

Why is it that when someone on your side makes a claim, it's on Kavanough to prove them wrong, not on Ford's side to provide proof she is right?

Why is it that the burden of proof is only required for other people, not your people?

View attachment 422922

Your own words condemn you. :)
Lol I canā€™t believe you went through all that trouble to dig those quotes up. They really donā€™t contradict what I said. In neither one did I say he was guilty. In both posts I was arguing that the posterā€™s idea of evidence that she was lying was bullshit. That doesnā€™t mean I was suggesting there was any evidence Kavanaugh was lying. In the second I just pointed to things I found suspicious. I canā€™t help but have an opinion on the matter. That doesnā€™t mean I pretend to KNOW if he was guilty. I donā€™t pretend there is evidence he was guilty.

Last edited:
Yes, but Trump knows he lost. Heā€™s just trying to cheat the system. Itā€™s as simple as that. Heā€™s a whiny little bitch who canā€™t handle losing as with his supporters. This is the same moron who in 2016 claimed the election would be rigged if Hillary were to end up winning. This moron will say this shit regardless of the circumstances.
Meanwhile the little whiny-bitch Democrats did not accept Trump for four years. Payback will be a bitch for Biden.

Yes, but Trump knows he lost. Heā€™s just trying to cheat the system. Itā€™s as simple as that. Heā€™s a whiny little bitch who canā€™t handle losing as with his supporters. This is the same moron who in 2016 claimed the election would be rigged if Hillary were to end up winning. This moron will say this shit regardless of the circumstances.
Meanwhile the little whiny-bitch Democrats did not accept Trump for four years. Payback will be a bitch for Biden.
No one said his win was fraudulent. They sure as hell didnā€™t before the count was even over. Thatā€™s how fucking whiny republicans are.

Claims the idiot who can't provide a single empirical data set, nor comprehend what that even means, yet demand that we bow down to the cult of globull warming.

View attachment 422919

View attachment 422921
You can add Russiagate. That was a big fat lie.

No one said his win was fraudulent. They sure as hell didnā€™t before the count was even over. Thatā€™s how fucking whiny republicans are.

What does it matter when the challenges are mounted? You sure have a short memory.....From the LATimes a Democrat propaganda 'news.'

"As more and more facts about Trumpā€™s incongruous victory emerge, the doubts gnaw harder ā€” and grow harder to ignore."

"A nation devoted to majority rule has a minority president. Who squeaked into office on an electoral college technicality. Against most data projections. Using dark money. Using voter suppression. Using Russian disinformation."

All bullshit of course but they wasted 4 years on their witch-hunt. Surely Biden deserves the same scrutiny....right?

"Checking" the votes isn't turning out so well for the plaintiffs.

They didn't check them for validity... They recounted them. Big difference.

Edit: Edit... Listen guys... I think Biden is going to win this. I see what Trumps trying to do, and.. It's possible. but... Meh...

But that doesn't mean this should EVER happen again. There are better ways to do this. The one I champion:

How about it? We actually get a way to verify our votes? And... we only print enough for the registered voters? How about it?

We already have echeck. Have had for some time. Do you guys have any conception of what poll workers and BOEā€™s do?

Maybe a day of service at the polls might help.

You have no concept that any president can, per the Constitution, challenge the results of an election, whether you like it or not.

It is only rigged if he loses and he lost the election so it was rigged against him but he won the election then the process was fair as can be...

I love the simple minded way those like Trump think, and yes I was being sarcastic...

What does global warming have to do with the election?

But you better get used to it, we are now moving into the 21st century. 1950 is long gone.

Claims the idiot who can't provide a single empirical data set, nor comprehend what that even means, yet demand that we bow down to the cult of globull warming.

You have no concept that any president can, per the Constitution, challenge the results of an election, whether you like it or not.
They can but when you have had 39 cases thrown out due to lack of evidence, numerous recounts giving your opponent more votes a normal person would accept the truth

But now Trump and his base want to see all eighty million people so they can believe that it truly happened and if Biden and his base do not produce those people, well then Trump and his base will declare it was all a lie and Trump is the winner of that chicken dinner...

Nothing will be acceptable for why Trump did not beat Biden and even God could come down and state Biden won and Trump would proclaim that is not God and Trump is God and his base would believe Trump...

It is only rigged if he loses and he lost the election so it was rigged against him but he won the election then the process was fair as can be...

I love the simple minded way those like Trump think, and yes I was being sarcastic...
Could I change my name?

They can but when you have had 39 cases thrown out due to lack of evidence, numerous recounts giving your opponent more votes a normal person would accept the truth

But now Trump and his base want to see all eighty million people so they can believe that it truly happened and if Biden and his base do not produce those people, well then Trump and his base will declare it was all a lie and Trump is the winner of that chicken dinner...

Nothing will be acceptable for why Trump did not beat Biden and even God could come down and state Biden won and Trump would proclaim that is not God and Trump is God and his base would believe Trump...

Trump is not really the problem. Those who swallow his every lie are. We all know Trump has a cog loose.

I don't blame Trump, after 4 years of false accusations by the Democrats, a one-sided 'impeachment' and lie after lie by the Democrat establishment, I would be suspicious too. Trump should take every avenue he can to investigate voter fraud because we know the Democrats have already falsely accused Trump with all kinds of false accusations, wire-tapped him, blamed him for COVID and anything they can to get rid of him they even set the FBI and CIA against him. Why should he trust them at all? They are fully capable of throwing an election or worse.

Recounts that were not allowed to be observed.
Oh, dear Lord! Have you ever, just once worked at the polls or BOEā€™s?

Those so called watchers are paid by the Republican Party. More than the poll workers. The workers take training. Those so called poll watchers sit and watch, know nothing of the system that is set up to be safe with both parties as poll workers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back