Trump Has More Stolen Docs

:itsok:

Don't you know that pointless lashing out like this just makes you look weak in the head? Having been posting for over a decade now you should probably learn that.

No, it shows I show the proper lack of respect to useless twats such as yourself.

That's up to you, TDS cuck. Do you really think I care about the opinions of auto-reply SJW idiots like you?
The funniest part is that you don't realize how much of an ass you are making of yourself.

As you were.

The funniest part is that you don't realize how much of an ass you are making of yourself.

As you were.
Please do tell what exactly what it is you are doing. :auiqs.jpg:

Look to me like you are cell phoning. :dunno:

As you were.

Fight fire with fire, douchebag.

Next time you add actual content to a discussion, would be a first.

"... your DemNazi Globalist Fascist New World Order Climate Change Baby Killing Nazis..."

I must say poster Tree, you contributions to this discussion venue add considerable gravitas and credibility to the MAGA-World and your Q-World.

You are a fine spokesman for both flavors of Trumpism. Waytogoattaboy!

I must say poster Tree, you contributions to this discussion venue add considerable gravitas and credibility to the MAGA-World and your Q-World.

You are a fine spokesman for both flavors of Trumpism. Waytogoattaboy!
Heil Shitler! Long live EmperorShitzHizPantz, and long live The 4th DemNazi Globalist Reich!

Forum List

Back