Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
and it's about time cecilie you start believing what your betters say

If I ever encounter anyone who is my "better", I'll keep that in mind.
You have ,,and it is ME

I scooped my cat's litter box yesterday, and what I threw out is better than you, Chuckles, in every possible way.
EaEqGupXkAQRx19

Gosh, the last 21654984 times you told me that I HAD to think Trump sucked, I just dismissed you as a moron, but THIS time, it's gonna just magically work.

Hold your breath waiting for your opinions to magically start mattering to me, shitbrain.

Thanks so much, I've been looking for this map for a long time, it shows shithole areas where no one lives and no one wants to go, in red....

View attachment 348108

You just keep right on thinking you're devastating us with your "rejection", and we'll just go right on watching you and your friends on the news and being grateful we don't live near you. Please hold your breath waiting for us to send you an invite.

You have ,,and it is ME

I scooped my cat's litter box yesterday, and what I threw out is better than you, Chuckles, in every possible way.
EaEqGupXkAQRx19

Gosh, the last 21654984 times you told me that I HAD to think Trump sucked, I just dismissed you as a moron, but THIS time, it's gonna just magically work.

Hold your breath waiting for your opinions to magically start mattering to me, shitbrain.
Unfortunately you BOTH suck You're both un american assholes

You have ,,and it is ME

EaEqGupXkAQRx19

Unfortunately you BOTH suck You're both un american assholes

When you have something to say besides, "Well, I still don't like you, I'm just SURE that's going to matter this time!" let me know. You're boring.

Redfish ,,Get an education ..It's not too late
It is no secret that Donald Trump likes to cheat. He’s cheated on all his wives, he cheated at business, he cheats on his medical records, and now according to a new book, he is also the world’s biggest cheater at golf. Through interviews with caddies and even celebrities, the author of this new book was able to paint a picture of a man who will do anything to win, even if it is unethical, and that says a lot about what kind of human being Donald Trump really is. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.

Transcript:

*This transcript was generated by a third-party transcription software company, so please excuse any typos.

It’s no secret that Donald Trump is a cheater. I mean, he’s cheated on every wife he’s ever had. His father helped him cheat to get him out of the Vietnam War. He’s cheated in his businesses, possibly cheated on his taxes. He cheated to get loans from banks.

So it’s really no surprise that a new book that’s coming out says that Donald Trump is in fact the world’s biggest cheat at his favorite pastime. Golf, the new book commander and cheat how golf explains Trump by Rick Riley, who, uh, used to be a sports illustrated column. Miss, now he’s a author here. Riley is actually golfed with Donald Trump and he witnessed this firsthand. And then Riley also spoke to many other people who have golfed with Donald Trump, and they all described similar scenarios of Trump cheating. One of those people happens to be Samuel L. Jackson it Samuel Jackson. Here’s what he’s said. He says, we clearly saw him hook a ball into a lake at Trump national in Bedminster, New Jersey. And His caddy told him he found it not in the water though.

Same thing happened with Oscar de la Jolla with Alice Cooper and with LG, a LPGA player, Suzann Pettersen. They all said the same thing. Trump would hit a ball, it would either go into a bunker, going to water, caddy would run ahead and they’ll come out and suddenly they’d all make their way down there and all the balls in the middle of the fairway. Wow. We thought we heard and saw splash, but I guess not. So according to these people, all of these people, Trump would have his caddy go and move the ball to a more desirable spot or just drop a new ball. There’s another story of Donald Trump hit the ball. It went into the water, but he turned around, nobody was looking, so we just put another ball down as if he hadn’t hit it yet. Hits that one and it also went into the water because apparently Donald Trump has a really crappy golfer even though he loves the game and there’s nothing wrong with that.

What’s wrong is that you’re a dirty cheater. There’s also another story where Trump was golfing with a Mike Tirico. It was a former ESPN football announcer to ricoh hits, a beautiful shot right down there, 10 feet from the hole Trumps caddy in Trump, make their way down there. And according to the caddy, Donald Trump picked up the ball and threw it in a bunker. So instead of being about 10 feet away, he’s now 50 feet away and in a sand trap. That’s the kind of cheater that Donald Trump is. So why is this story matter? Donald Trump cheats at golf because Donald Trump cheats at everything. It’s a pattern of behavior that he has been using essentially his entire life. That’s troubling. This is very troublesome. This is the kind of thing that might seem silly on the surface, but the implications of this are huge. There is nothing Donald Trump won’t do to win. There is nothing Donald Trump won’t do to show that he is better even when he is clearly not. Doesn’t that sound like the kind of thing we wouldn’t want in a sitting president? Don’t those kinds of sound like the characteristics you want to avoid in somebody who has access to the most powerful country on the planet. And yet here we are sitting here today with one of the biggest cheaters in American history sitting in the Oval Office. That’s a pretty scary thought, and it also, based on his history of cheating, kind of makes you wonder how we even got there in the first place.

Hillary couldn't do it

Hillary with the Russians' help couldn't do it

Barry couldn't do it

Barry & his criminal administration couldn't do it

Barry with the help of the Russians couldn't do it

Comey couldn't do it

Mueller couldn't do it

Pelosi couldn't do it

Schiff couldn't do it

Nadler couldn't do it

The entire House couldn't do it

The media hasn't been able to do it

The overblown China Virus fear-mongering-based lockdown and economic shutdown hasn't done it

Soros, BLM, & Antifa inciting / manufacturing a race war - rioting, destroying, looting, assaulting, car-jacking, bank-robbing, burning, & now creating armed terrorist-guarded ' No-Go' Zones hasn't done it yet...

After 4 years of all-out, Un-Constitutional, illegal, criminal, seditious, treasonous, terrorist non-stop assaults on the Constitution, U. S. citizens, the US government, and our national security JUST TO REMOVE THE PRESIDENT FROM OFFICE....

IF TRUMP WINS RE-ELECTION WHAT MORE CAN / ARE DEMOCRATS / TRUMP-HATERS WILLING TO DO TO GET RID OF TRUMP?

SUPPORT A FOREIGN COUP / INVASION (which is partially happening now)...ATTEMPT TO ASSASSINATE THE PRESIDENT?

JUST HOW FAR ARE THE TRAITORS WILLING TO GO?

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!

During these riots, Biden has shown how a competent President would respond.

Rather than show the least bit of compassion, Trump just wants to beat heads
No he hasn't, Genius. Only a competent president can show how a competent president would respond.

Everyone else can only say how he thinks a competent president should respond.

That's all Biden would ever amount to, even if he does steal the election. I mean, win the election.

Yes Biden shows what real president should be.
Trump doesn’t even show leaderships. Normally during crisis the president works with the mayors or governors. ........ Trump busy blasting mayors and governors and doesn’t pretend or even try to unite the country but dividing. Then he has the audacity for photo op.

Hopefully his puppet master Putin will not get involve next election 2020. This country deserves better than this lousy inept incompetent president.
Joe is heading on his way to a memory care home , he is a basket case, Trump will chew that idiot a new ass come 2020.

No he hasn't, Genius. Only a competent president can show how a competent president would respond.

That's all Biden would ever amount to, even if he does steal the election. I mean, win the election.

Trump doesn’t even show leaderships. Normally during crisis the president works with the mayors or governors. ........ Trump busy blasting mayors and governors and doesn’t pretend or even try to unite the country but dividing. Then he has the audacity for photo op.

Hopefully his puppet master Putin will not get involve next election 2020. This country deserves better than this lousy inept incompetent president.
Joe is heading on his way to a memory care home , he is a basket case, Trump will chew that idiot a new ass come 2020.
Trump is in crash and burn territory

Republicans are shitting their pants

And democrats are shitting in the streets.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Only one shitting his pants is Biden ,if he remembered to put them on. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans lick it up

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Only one shitting his pants is Biden ,if he remembered to put them on. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Biden has a healthy lead on Trump as Trumps presidency crumbles around him

Republicans lick it up

Democrats wallow in it.

Forum List

Back