Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
...This is the first time those numbers are not going to be a factor...because of the pandemic....we remember what they were before the pandemic and Joe the finger is not qualified to recover this economy and we all know it....
Do you really and truly believe that a head-of-household, unemployed for months, falling behind on the mortgage and leaning on food pantries, is going to think like that?

If you DO truly believe that, then you are deluding yourself, and attempting to delude others.
Today we begin the recovery with good unexpected job numbers....most of the unemployed were not unemployed they were furloughed and now they are beginning to return to their jobs....by November we will be back to full speed....and with a vaccine in production everyone will go back to work....the vaccine will be in two shots....one shot and a month later you will need a booster....all of this was reported this morning.....so be happy things are looking great....
Not to mention the stock gains on top of all the other good news. Sucks to be a Dem. lol

presidential speeches are not a policy. Trump has no plan but to give speeches to appease his base. good luck!

I was very surprised when Trump won in 2016.
These Democrat Race Riots have torpedoed Biden.
" Let’s be clear — a president who takes no responsibility for costing millions and millions of Americans their jobs deserves no credit when a fraction of them return. " Biden

...This is the first time those numbers are not going to be a factor...because of the pandemic....we remember what they were before the pandemic and Joe the finger is not qualified to recover this economy and we all know it....
Do you really and truly believe that a head-of-household, unemployed for months, falling behind on the mortgage and leaning on food pantries, is going to think like that?

If you DO truly believe that, then you are deluding yourself, and attempting to delude others.
Today we begin the recovery with good unexpected job numbers....most of the unemployed were not unemployed they were furloughed and now they are beginning to return to their jobs....by November we will be back to full speed....and with a vaccine in production everyone will go back to work....the vaccine will be in two shots....one shot and a month later you will need a booster....all of this was reported this morning.....so be happy things are looking great....
Not to mention the stock gains on top of all the other good news. Sucks to be a Dem. lol
You didn't see those many millions of young voters protesting ?? Think they'll be voting for that empty headed POS Trump?? Really? The moron has his base That's all and even some of them can't stand the Trump stink

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!
Polls are fake except when most the time they aren’t.
If Republicans want to think polls do not apply to them, they are welcome to run that way.

Pay no attention to being nine points behind.

Dude, I get calls from pollsters all the time. I've never told the truth about who I was going to vote for.
Go with that...

Being nine points behind in the polls doesn’t mean anything. Everyone lies, polls are never correct

Glad you're getting it. I thought you might have learned that the only poll that counts is the one taken when people actually vote.
Very true

But the polls will tell you that you had better get off your ass or you are in deep trouble.

Trump better get off his ass

LOL! The fact is that everything that is happening plays into Trump's re-election. Look at how big Nixon's victory was after all the rioting in 1968

Nixon did not win by much in 1968.

He couldn’t have won without Wallace taking EVs from Humphrey and the anti LBJ vote

LMAO! Wallace didn't take ANY votes from Humphrey. Those states weren't going to vote Humphrey under any circumstance. And, then you look at 1972 and the humiliation that George McGovern suffered after 4 years of Nixon's restoring law and order and you have a view as to what's coming next for the Democratic Party.

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!
If Republicans want to think polls do not apply to them, they are welcome to run that way.

Dude, I get calls from pollsters all the time. I've never told the truth about who I was going to vote for.
Go with that...

Being nine points behind in the polls doesn’t mean anything. Everyone lies, polls are never correct

Glad you're getting it. I thought you might have learned that the only poll that counts is the one taken when people actually vote.
Very true

But the polls will tell you that you had better get off your ass or you are in deep trouble.

Off his ass? Trump has gotten more done by accident than other presidents have in their entire eight years. He's the most active and productive president that I've ever seen in my entire life and likely the most that has ever been. And with his hands tied behind his back no less. Surely you jest or else you're a fool.

He's just a blind buffoon.

LMAO! Wallace didn't take ANY votes from Humphrey. Those states weren't going to vote Humphrey under any circumstance. And, then you look at 1972 and the humiliation that George McGovern suffered after 4 years of Nixon's restoring law and order and you have a view as to what's coming next for the Democratic Party.

This isn't 1972 and it's not 2016. Trump had a chance to be a leader and he shit the bed.

Go with that...

Very true
on

LOL! The fact is that everything that is happening plays into Trump's re-election. Look at how big Nixon's victory was after all the rioting in 1968

Nixon was the outsider in 1968, and the violence was coming on a Democratic watch. Trump owns these riots. You're not going to recreate the silent majority out of the loudmouthed minority.

So riots in cities with Democratic mayors in States that have Democratic governors who have not addressed the issues that have led to the violence is Trump's fault? You really don't know what's happening, do you?

Go with that...

Very true

He couldn’t have won without Wallace taking EVs from Humphrey and the anti LBJ vote

Who besides his shrinking base is voting for him? Trump is a dead man walking

Not that I really believe it, but why even take the calls? Just so you can skew polls? Is this your pathetic attempt to stick it to the 'elites'? Seems like a colossal waste of time to me. Are you twelve?

I don't invite them to call me on the phone that I pay for and give up my time so they can get paid for polling...screw 'em. They don't deserve the truth.

Not that I really believe it, but why even take the calls? Just so you can skew polls? Is this your pathetic attempt to stick it to the 'elites'? Seems like a colossal waste of time to me. Are you twelve?

I don't invite them to call me on the phone that I pay for and give up my time so they can get paid for polling...screw 'em. They don't deserve the truth.
do you have to love Fringe conservatives who mislead the poles and then complain about them. I think it's about 3% of Republicans lie. Just like their media how wonderful sarcasm

Go with that...

Very true

Actually Nixon restored the swamp along with j Edgar Hoover. What scumbags.

Even Rasmussen has Trump struggling
Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona......Trump is trailing all these states he won in 2016
Things are looking good for Trump. The economy is recovering very nicely, Coronavirus is almost gone, more border wall has been built. And he has a chance to look like a strong leader by quelling the protests.
Trump has looked like a petty dictator during the protests

His bible stunt left the country in shock over how callous he is
Mattis hit the nail. Trump always seeks to divide. Stated alternatively, Trump has to have an adversary. There was no adversary with Corvid, despite his need to try to avoid addressing the crisis. He ultimately followed his own science advisors, and shuttered the country. New cases largely plateaued. But then he had to attack governors who were actually doing what Trump's own admin said to do. The econ couldn't be HIS fault. Blame somebody else. No responsiltity of MINE.

It didn't play well in polling.

Now four cops choke a helpless black guy to death, in the latest of a series of white people using white privilege to hurt blacks. There's video. People are outraged. Trump has to gas peaceful people at a church.

It's 5 mos to go. A long time. But Trump has fired the WH varsity and is stuck with Miller and Jared. McCarthy? Seriously. There's no Bannon. We both know that Trump's betting on Ukraine.

His one asset is Biden's gaffes. But Trump is a gaffe. "It's a great day for Floyd and equality"

Biden should maybe just go with Kamila Harris and offer Booker anything he wants. And remain in his basement only to come out and wave.

Mattis hit himself on the fucking thumb. Leftists define "unity" as "parroting our party line", and "divisive" as "daring to disagree with us". Trump is his position and viewpoint, same as anyone on the left. If it's not divisive when leftists do it, it's not divisive when Trump does it.

I could answer the rest of this screed of talking points item by item, but frankly, you're not worth it, and we both know you believe things because you WANT them to be true, not because they are.
It's not just Mattis who can't take the stink of Trump Other Generals too
It's not just Mattis. Trump came in with the question of whether he'd reach out and try to unite, or continue. He got nothing through congress in his first 100 days, failed to repeal or reform Obama care and ultimately had to hang his hat on a tax cut for corporations and mostly the top 1% , which is not what he ran on, and used executive orders to limit non-white immigration. he couldn't get his own cabinet confirmed, and when he did the senior SoS careerists quit. He's just a combative guy, and a bully. His fans like that. And he's heading below 40% approvaal

So you are a liar just like your media. Great job a fine American sarcasm.

Even Rasmussen has Trump struggling
Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona......Trump is trailing all these states he won in 2016
Things are looking good for Trump. The economy is recovering very nicely, Coronavirus is almost gone, more border wall has been built. And he has a chance to look like a strong leader by quelling the protests.
Trump has looked like a petty dictator during the protests

His bible stunt left the country in shock over how callous he is
Mattis hit the nail. Trump always seeks to divide. Stated alternatively, Trump has to have an adversary. There was no adversary with Corvid, despite his need to try to avoid addressing the crisis. He ultimately followed his own science advisors, and shuttered the country. New cases largely plateaued. But then he had to attack governors who were actually doing what Trump's own admin said to do. The econ couldn't be HIS fault. Blame somebody else. No responsiltity of MINE.

It didn't play well in polling.

Now four cops choke a helpless black guy to death, in the latest of a series of white people using white privilege to hurt blacks. There's video. People are outraged. Trump has to gas peaceful people at a church.

It's 5 mos to go. A long time. But Trump has fired the WH varsity and is stuck with Miller and Jared. McCarthy? Seriously. There's no Bannon. We both know that Trump's betting on Ukraine.

His one asset is Biden's gaffes. But Trump is a gaffe. "It's a great day for Floyd and equality"

Biden should maybe just go with Kamila Harris and offer Booker anything he wants. And remain in his basement only to come out and wave.

Mattis hit himself on the fucking thumb. Leftists define "unity" as "parroting our party line", and "divisive" as "daring to disagree with us". Trump is his position and viewpoint, same as anyone on the left. If it's not divisive when leftists do it, it's not divisive when Trump does it.

I could answer the rest of this screed of talking points item by item, but frankly, you're not worth it, and we both know you believe things because you WANT them to be true, not because they are.
It's not just Mattis who can't take the stink of Trump Other Generals too
The generals are pushing back on the fact that there duty is to the const. not Tump's reelection. But Mattis hit on why Trump is a failure as leader. It's not about the boss. It's about unifying the workers

Go with that...

Very true

Who besides his shrinking base is voting for him? Trump is a dead man walking
Never underestimate the powerof the brainwash and American talent for forgetfulness.

Go with that...

Very true
on

Nixon was the outsider in 1968, and the violence was coming on a Democratic watch. Trump owns these riots. You're not going to recreate the silent majority out of the loudmouthed minority.

So riots in cities with Democratic mayors in States that have Democratic governors who have not addressed the issues that have led to the violence is Trump's fault? You really don't know what's happening, do you?

Forum List

Back