Trump Has Led American Pride to a New LOW!

I even have Trump on my list of the greatest presidents
Others: Washington , Teddy , Reagan and Eisenhower

Trump is first president to stand up to Nazi China
Trump destroyed Isis
Trump greatly improved VA
New trade deals
Wall is about 1/4 done
He has tried to stop the illegal thugs
Greatly helped Israel
No major wars !!!

trump has tried so hard to wipe the United States of Americ oFf the map. The only thing that I can say is that the United States of America is bigger and better than the filth that is trump. The American People are better and deserve better than him. WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
Where have you been living under a rock? You need to go crawl back under it you fool. Trump has done more than the last incompetent idiot could ever dream of.

What a BIGLY Accomplishment!
View attachment 359217

It isn't Trump that's done that...it's the far left's twenty year indoctrination program that preaches to our students that America is evil! It's gotten to the point where the naïve youngsters believe that the greatest country in the history of the world needs to be done away with...and they believe that because all of their teachers TELL THEM SO!

View attachment 359217

Trump is one of the greatest US leaders of all time

The polls are so low because of the Soviet Media of lies and hate

Democrats horrify the nation with riots, arson, killing children, destroying lives then stand there with their masks on and say "see what Trump did".

View attachment 359217

Funny how according to that graph, it was falling before Trump was even elected.

That seems to indicate that while the trend has continued under Trump, that the trend originated prior to Trump.

And given that we had mass protests and riots starting under Obama, that seems logical.

Kill each other? Give us a quote Trump has ever suggested that.

Read Trump's Mt Rushmore Speech! He practically begged people to go out and shoot Democrats!
" It is time to plant our flag and to protect the greatest of this nation for citizens of every race in every city in every part of this glorious land. For the sake of our honor, for the sake of our children, for the sake of our union, we must protect and preserve our history, our heritage, and our great heroes."
Protect is code for SHOOT PEOPLE!

Bootney must be VERY happy today...
Damn right and don't you forget it either.

Kill each other? Give us a quote Trump has ever suggested that.

Read Trump's Mt Rushmore Speech! He practically begged people to go out and shoot Democrats!
" It is time to plant our flag and to protect the greatest of this nation for citizens of every race in every city in every part of this glorious land. For the sake of our honor, for the sake of our children, for the sake of our union, we must protect and preserve our history, our heritage, and our great heroes."
Protect is code for SHOOT PEOPLE!

Bootney must be VERY happy today...

Your idiocy has earned you an "ignore" status from me. I hope everyone else will do the same.

View attachment 359217

It isn't Trump that's done that...it's the far left's twenty year indoctrination program that preaches to our students that America is evil! It's gotten to the point where the naïve youngsters believe that the greatest country in the history of the world needs to be done away with...and they believe that because all of their teachers TELL THEM SO!

That doesn't happen in about 95% of schools, despite your overactive imagination.

View attachment 359217

That doesn't happen in about 95% of schools, despite your overactive imagination.
When's the last time you spent any time in our schools, Admiral? It does indeed happen. Conservatives have been asleep at the switch when it comes to education. We let liberals dominate the teaching professions and as administrators and now they control the message that's given to our young in schools.

View attachment 359217

When's the last time you spent any time in our schools, Admiral? It does indeed happen. Conservatives have been asleep at the switch when it comes to education. We let liberals dominate the teaching professions and as administrators and now they control the message that's given to our young in schools.
I retired two years ago, I have 4 grand kids in school now. My youngest daughter graduated from high school in 2016 and college in 2016. I think I know what I am talking about as most of my friends are still teaching or have kids in school.

View attachment 359217

I retired two years ago, I have 4 grand kids in school now. My youngest daughter graduated from high school in 2016 and college in 2016. I think I know what I am talking about as most of my friends are still teaching or have kids in school.
You can honestly tell me that liberals don't dominate both the public school systems and the colleges? Or have you simply become inured to what takes place in schools these days because it's been that way for so long?

LOTS of excuses, but no REAL answers for anything.
JUST like Trump. Points his finger, but no answers for anything...

Forum List

Back