Trump has issues about a Korean film winning an Oscar. He hasnt seen it though.

And Obama won the Nobel peace prize. Awards are often given to the undeserving. Trumpy was just showing his America first feelings like a good leader does.
Are you on the committee that decides who will get the Nobel Peace Prize? 5 Russian authors have also won the prize but I`m sure you`re okay with them, Boris. They`re from the homeland.
How did we let the commie loving leftists get away with pretending the constitutionalists are suddenly "communists". There is no end to left wing madness

Trump is a gossipy bitch....who the fuck cares about what movie won and Oscar or not...

Most Trumpers are still upset that none of the Ernest Goes To [Insert Place Here]" movies never got any Oscar nominations....
z-img_5243.jpg

For a group who pretends to hate Hollywood -- they sure care a lot about who Hollywood gives awards to

And Obama won the Nobel peace prize. Awards are often given to the undeserving. Trumpy was just showing his America first feelings like a good leader does.

Have you seen the movie?
I don't see movies until they come on TV. I'm probably the enemy of all movie theater owners. I just don't believe in subjective awards because they're like term papers. One person sees it as an A and another as a C-. It's not like who won the batting title.

Last edited:
I'd guess he wouldn't normally give two shits about this story, but saw another opportunity to "fire up the base".

:rolleyes:
Thats about it. Its too dumb to take seriously even for him. Awards have little to do with excellence and are all about making money. There is no harm in it but to convert that into a source of national pride is too stupid.

Trump is a gossipy bitch....who the fuck cares about what movie won and Oscar or not...

Most Trumpers are still upset that none of the Ernest Goes To [Insert Place Here]" movies never got any Oscar nominations....
View attachment 307924

For a group who pretends to hate Hollywood -- they sure care a lot about who Hollywood gives awards to
Worse than that! Why hasn`t Chuck Norris won an Oscar yet?

Is he that dumb or is he just feeding his low info base ?

A movie with English subtitles about a rich family that sucks.
No wonder the left loves it.
It has all of the liberal talking points:

• It's a foreign film
  • It shows a rich family that isn't functional (When have we seen this before)
  • The camera is in focus so it looks like a good film
  • The poor family that lies it's way into a good paying job

View attachment 307924

Worse than that! Why hasn`t Chuck Norris won an Oscar yet?
He has won an Oscar......in my heart......

• It's a foreign film

Righties don`t watch movies if they require reading. Down with subtitles!

• It's a foreign film

Yeah....never mind the fact that knowing the language gives you a full understanding of the emotional content of the film.
Us red-necks can't read anyway.

• It's a foreign film

Righties have no time to read what lefties are obsessing about 24-7. We know all about your instabilities. We would rather read about string theory, quantum mechanics or the sports page

I'd guess he wouldn't normally give two shits about this story, but saw another opportunity to "fire up the base".

Thats about it. Its too dumb to take seriously even for him. Awards have little to do with excellence and are all about making money. There is no harm in it but to convert that into a source of national pride is too stupid.

How about Korea converting that into an extreme source of national pride?

How about Korea converting that into an extreme source of national pride?
I saw the film several months ago and it was very good

but to win an Oscar the hollywood freaks would have to be sure the director and cast are trump haters

There have been many excellent ground breaking foreign movies over the years honored by the Oscars.
For the first time Hollywood has turned it's back on domestic movies in favor of this Korean movie.
It's a commentary on Hollywood itself.

Trump has issues about a Korean film winning an Oscar. He hasnt seen it though.
[/MEDIA]

Scant few have. Probably his point.
Movies are good or bad regardless of who has seen them.

I admit I have seen none of the films considered this year, so I don't care.

The weird thing to me is when people don't see any of them but somehow do care

Anyway, Parasite was great. It’s not just the story, but the entire pacing, shooting, the whole production was awesome.

New Topics

Forum List

Back