Trump has issues about a Korean film winning an Oscar. He hasnt seen it though.

Is he that dumb or is he just feeding his low info base ?

Unfortunately, the video you posted "can't be embeddled."

But be that as it may, the answer to your question is "both." Don't you know that we 'Murkins do everything bigger, better, and badder than anyone else on the planet? But only those 'Murkins who are the right kind of 'Murkin, the same ones who will turn around and trash "Hollywood" and all of the awful un-'Murkin movies it makes.

We live in strange times, in which ignorance is celebrated by many as a virtue.

Trump isn't pleased 'Parasite' won best-picture Oscar - CNNPolitics
He was mocking hollywood tommy the movie was just collateral damage...but neither here nor there for me...your "unable to embed" video is a better choice, not only do ya have to read it [ I"ll wait for the book"] but ya will need flash cards as well. ...In hollywood that qualifies as "creative genius"...you got a bright future in this game.

And Obama won the Nobel peace prize. Awards are often given to the undeserving. Trumpy was just showing his America first feelings like a good leader does.

Is he that dumb or is he just feeding his low info base ?

What video moron?

Screenshot-20200221-064958-Chrome.jpg

And Obama won the Nobel peace prize. Awards are often given to the undeserving. Trumpy was just showing his America first feelings like a good leader does.
Are you on the committee that decides who will get the Nobel Peace Prize? 5 Russian authors have also won the prize but I`m sure you`re okay with them, Boris. They`re from the homeland.

Forum List

Back