Trump has financial interest in Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine.

We all knew it would probably come out eventually. This is just another example of Trump screwing the country for his own personal gain.

Trump Has ‘Financial Interest’ in Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturer: NYT
President Donald Trump has a “small financial interest” in the maker of an anti-malarial drug that he has been touting as a “game changer” in treating coronavirus, according to The New York Times. Over the past two weeks, Trump and his Fox News allies have aggressively promoted hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure, despite top infectious-disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci and others urging caution and noting that there was not enough evidence of the drug’s efficacy.

The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm.

A "small financial interest"? How small would that interest be, New York Times? How many times are you liberals going to attempt to do this song and dance before you grasp the fact that people don't believe the propaganda you're spewing?

Now don't go all down to the gutter; we have enough of that from the bottom dwellers. As you know I spent a career in LE, and did my time investigating. When someone lies, that someone is hiding something; in trump's case he has had too many people expose him of corrupt behaviors to not believe he is culpable.

You're smart enough to know this. Defending trump is a fools paradise.
We accept your surrender.

It's a fucking mutual fund. Trump has no control over the investments that mutual fund makes. It's a non-issue drummed up by commie leftist media in a pathetic effort to confuse stupid people.

It's a FUCKING MUTUAL FUND!!!
Yes, I understand. And Trump should immediately remove this holding from it, or change funds. Do you think throwing a little hissy fit I somehow covers up the fact that you don't know what you are talking about?
Does the OP know everything his 401K is invested in?.....
Is the OP the president?

No?

Then who cares? Try holding the president to a higher standard than you hold the shit on your shoe.

We all knew it would probably come out eventually. This is just another example of Trump screwing the country for his own personal gain.

President Donald Trump has a “small financial interest” in the maker of an anti-malarial drug that he has been touting as a “game changer” in treating coronavirus, according to The New York Times. Over the past two weeks, Trump and his Fox News allies have aggressively promoted hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure, despite top infectious-disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci and others urging caution and noting that there was not enough evidence of the drug’s efficacy.

The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm.

. . . so what are you saying? Trump bio-engineered the Corona Virus and gave it to Xi Jinping to release upon the world? :eek-52:

I have never known you to willingly engage in Conspiracy talk, but. . . I know your hatred of Trump will lead you to the unfathomable. . . so. . . is he going to split the profits with the Chinese leadership, is that it? :dunno:

It's a FUCKING MUTUAL FUND!!!
Yes, I understand. And Trump should immediately remove this holding from it, or change funds. Do you think throwing a little hissy fit I somehow covers up the fact that you don't know what you are talking about?
Does the OP know everything his 401K is invested in?.....
Is the OP the president?

No?

Then who cares? Try holding the president to a higher standard than you hold the shit on your shoe.
Has Trump broken any laws with him having a mutual fund where it has invested in one company of probably a couple hundred businesses
in the fund that is a drug that Trump touted?

How small would that interest be,
More than zero. Which is too much. Get it?

How much more than zero? Afraid to admit that this is just one more example of Trump being held to a standard you NEVER held Barry or the Clinton's to?

My prediction is that Trump will leave office poorer than when he went in. Can you say the same thing about the Clinton's or Obama? Gee...kind of shoots a HUGE hole in your contention...doesn't it, Sparky?

. . . so what are you saying? Trump bio-engineered the Corona Virus and gave it to Xi Jinping to release upon the world? :eek-52:

I have never known you to willingly engage in Conspiracy talk, but. . . I know your hatred of Trump will lead you to the unfathomable. . . so. . . is he going to split the profits with the Chinese leadership, is that it? :dunno:

Perhaps you should reread my post if you aren't sure what I said. I assure you that I didn't say any of the crap you just said.

AMEN! Saw that too:

Trump's Former Lawyer Had Million-Dollar Contract With Hydroxychloroquine Maker

Trump’s Former Lawyer Had Million-Dollar Contract With Hydroxychloroquine Maker
"

"Trump’s former “fixer” lawyer Michael Cohen, had in fact crafted a contract with a Swiss-based drug company called Novartis, one of the biggest manufacturers of hydroxychloroquine in the world. In exchange for paying Cohen $100,000 per month for over a year starting in February 2017, the company expected Trump’s lawyer to provide them with access to the president’s attitudes on health care policy, including provisions in the Affordable Care Act that were relevant to them.

The payments were officially made to Cohen’s shell company, Essential Consultants LLC, which collected a number of payments from other companies as well that sought the same privileges. (Through that company, Cohen also paid off adult film actress Stormy Daniels with “hush money” payments that were made to keep her quiet about an affair she had had with Trump years ago.)"""""

Perhaps you should reread my post if you aren't sure what I said. I assure you that I didn't say any of the crap you just said.

This has been debunked entirely and you folks are beyond desperate

AMEN! Saw that too:

And Trump has a mutual fund.....supposedly

AMEN! Saw that too:

Trump’s Former Lawyer Had Million-Dollar Contract With Hydroxychloroquine Maker
"

"Trump’s former “fixer” lawyer Michael Cohen, had in fact crafted a contract with a Swiss-based drug company called Novartis, one of the biggest manufacturers of hydroxychloroquine in the world. In exchange for paying Cohen $100,000 per month for over a year starting in February 2017, the company expected Trump’s lawyer to provide them with access to the president’s attitudes on health care policy, including provisions in the Affordable Care Act that were relevant to them.

The payments were officially made to Cohen’s shell company, Essential Consultants LLC, which collected a number of payments from other companies as well that sought the same privileges. (Through that company, Cohen also paid off adult film actress Stormy Daniels with “hush money” payments that were made to keep her quiet about an affair she had had with Trump years ago.)"""""
And?

It's almost as if the goon knew divesting from his myriad of business interests, as was the norm, isn't in his personal interest.

Let's see what Trumpletons are doing now in the face of Trump promoting his monetary interest, as opposed to the health and well-being of Americans. Maybe, just maybe, there is going to one to surprise us.
You Trump Deraingment Syndrome people have totally lost it. What's next, "Trump was seen pulling the plug on victims ventilators!"

Nah, he'll just refuse them to the Dem mayors and governors he's blaming for his own incompetence.
We understand the left. "Trump is Satan! I must run out to the sidewalk and scream at the sky!"

AMEN! Saw that too:

And Trump has a mutual fund.....supposedly
How many Democrats have mutual funds? You don't track these personally, a broker does that.

Another night, another ORANGE MAN BAD article from the New York Times, this time by Ken Vogel who is actually a good reporter, so what the f-ck was he even thinking. Anyhow, the article suggests that Trump is recommending hydroxychloroquine because Trump holds stock in the drug maker Sanofi. How much stock? That’s left out of the article, which is a sure sign for a Cernocheck.

According to Trump’s 2019 financial disclosure, he owns between $1,000 and $15,000 in a Dodge & Cox fund.

Trump-Dodge-and-Cox-Sanofi.png

According to Dox & Cox’s prospectus, their fund’s assets are 2.9% Sanofi.

Dodge-and-Cox-Sanofi-Trump-789x1024.png

Assume Trump is at the high end of the disclosure range. Round it up to $15,000.

Trump owns 2.9% worth of $15,000.

That’s $435.

Even if my numbers are off (check them yourself by comparing Trump’s disclosure here and Dodge & Cox prospectus here), we are talking about a few hundred to maybe a couple of thousand dollars.

It’s also worth noting that hydroxychloroquine is off-patent, so even if Sanofi is mass producing it, this isn’t going to push the stock up.

And my math assumes Trump is at $15,000 and not $1,000.

In which case Trump would own 2.9% of $1,000 – or $29 total.

Turns out...much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back