Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus.

Absolutely. I would much rather have Pence be the face of this and just hide Trump somewhere.a at least Pence is a serious, dignified man with some fundamental self control skills...

Oh, okay. So Pence is the exact opposite of Joe Biden, eh?
Not the exact opposite. Just a whole lot better than Drumpfs retarded ass. I wouldnt be surprised if Pence pulls a coup and has Drumpf killed.

After we get the coronavirus under control, the US should work on a vaccine for stupidity.

Hopefully you and all the other Dooms Dayers will be the first in line.
The irony is those who take the coronavirus serious will avoid any dooms day.
The sad thing is stupid individuals like yourself will probably not have any problems if you contract the virus but you will pass it on to an old person who it will kill.
Stupidity kills more than the coronavirus. You are beyond stupid.

Wow, you're really smitten. Interesting to watch...

And you are really smitten too, with dishonesty, but you cannot say the same about me ---as I merely repeated what CNN pundits said last night (Dr. M. El-Erian) when they had to own up to the impeccable way the Trump Admin is trying to protect Americans.

Go replay that CNN piece from, last night, then send a link to Asclepias ElmerMudd and Dont Taz Me Bro

Last edited:
Wow, you're really smitten. Interesting to watch...

And you are really smitten too, with dishonesty, but you cannot say the same about me ---as I merely repeated what CNN pundits said last night (Dr. M. El-Erian) when they had to own up to the impeccable way the Trump Admin is trying to protect Americans.

Go replay that CNN piece from, last night, then send a link to Asclepias
You're welcome to point out my dishonesty.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Yes, right after you point out the nonsense you hallucinated about President Trump. We have said all along that Trump is brilliant and he'll keep making sure the USA takes the lowest possible hit. And now last night even the anti-Trump, Dem, network CNN has complimented the way President Trump is handling this crisis. Yes, CNN proclaimed that to the world.

So it is only fair that you validate your opinion, verify your claim, prove why people should believe you ---instead of CNN and the GOP citizens who praise Trump's intelligence and temperament so far as our nation plows through this unprecedented wilderness of disease control.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Yes, right after you point out the nonsense you hallucinated about President Trump. We have said all along that Trump is brilliant and he'll keep making sure the USA takes the lowest possible hit. And now last night even the anti-Trump, Dem, network CNN has complimented the way President Trump is handling this crisis. Yes, CNN proclaimed that to the world.

So it is only fair that you validate your opinion, verify your claim, prove why people should believe you ---instead of CNN and the GOP citizens who praise Trump's intelligence and temperament so far as our nation plows through this unprecedented wilderness of disease control.

Go ahead.
Did you think I wouldn't notice that you didn't point out my lie?

Surely you know how to use the quote function. You accused me of lying. Show it, please.

Surely you know how to use the quote function. You accused me of lying. Show it, please...

Did you think I wouldn't notice that you didn't point out how President Trump's intelligence or communication skills or temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation? Show how they result into what disease-control experts are successfully doing ---since Trump chose those people and Trump put those people into action.

Surely you know how to use the quote function. You accused Trump of hurting this process via his intelligence or communication skills or temperament. Show it, please.

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
Feel this little scam slipping away do ya?:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
Feel this little scam slipping away do ya?:abgg2q.jpg:
I am hoping Trump comes through. He had a bad day today by focusing his tweets on hillary, Schumer. the Fake news etc. while the rest of gfovernment and the citizenery are focusing on the coronavirus.
Pence is doind a good job as is the majority of the White House staff while Trump comes in and out of focus on the virus.
If people do not see how serious this is they are beyond stupid.

I am hoping Trump comes through. He had a bad day today by focusing his tweets on hillary, Schumer. the Fake news etc. while the rest of gfovernment and the citizenery are focusing on the coronavirus.
Pence is doind a good job as is the majority of the White House staff while Trump comes in and out of focus on the virus.

This is a false statement.

President Trump had a great day as he has done all that any President can do, for now, until we receive some better indicators of where we stand. Trump chose great disease-control experts to process this emergency.

He does not have to make this disease control his focus 24-hours a day ---by stop using tweets when he needs to defend himself against you demonic folks, who have decided to politicize our nation's fight against this disease.

Last edited:
with that number in the OP trump could probably see each one of them personally

a good job? a good job? if that number is right he is doing the best job on the planet...trump made a good choice didn't he?:abgg2q.jpg:

Well I guess I better pretend to see this your way so you don't think I am beyond stupid...good job

President Trump had a great day as he has done all that any President can do, for now, until we receive some better indicators of where we stand. Trump chose great disease-control experts to process this emergency.

He does not have to make this disease control his focus 24-hours a day ---by stop using tweets when he needs to defend himself against you demonic folks, who have decided to politicize our nation's fight against this disease.
The Trump cult has you completely brainwashed. I have to give the Trump cult leaders credit for making ethos think exactly like they want and making sure ethos does not have thoughts of his/her own.

The Trump cult has you completely brainwashed. I have to give the Trump cult leaders credit for making ethos think exactly like they want and making sure ethos does not have thoughts of his/her own.

ROFL @ you posting this, your obfuscatory gobbledygook, where you fully know that CNN features no Trump cult. CNN hates Trump more than, even you, but you want to disregard that now in order to push your deceitful narrative.

Last night on CNN Dr. Mohamed El-Erain, a CNN pundit, hated to have to admit that the markets' activity closed on Friday, as INCREASING, all because the pvt-sector is content with Fed GOVT's link or connection, to businesses that are fighting the crisis in their area of the USA and the pvt-sector is content with the Fed GOVT's current approach to containment.

It doesn't mean that the pvt-sector won't sour on the Fed's approach, if the plan needs to be modified ---but it does mean that, today, the facts verify that you are in here telling lies. Either that, or we now have to deem CNN as a Trump cult ---because they took a rare time-out to be fair, to Trump.

Last edited:

Drumpf should stop being so sensitive and insecure. Why is defending himself? :laugh:

ROFL @ you posting this, your obfuscatory gobbledygook, where you fully know that CNN features no Trump cult. CNN hates Trump more than, even you, but you want to disregard that now in order to push your deceitful narrative.

Last night on CNN Dr. Mohamed El-Erain, a CNN pundit, hated to have to admit that the markets' activity closed on Friday, as INCREASING, all because the pvt-sector is content with Fed GOVT's link or connection, to businesses that are fighting the crisis in their area of the USA and the pvt-sector is content with the Fed GOVT's current approach to containment.

It doesn't mean that the pvt-sector won't sour on the Fed's approach, if the plan needs to be modified ---but it does mean that, today, the facts verify that you are in here telling lies. Either that, or we now have to deem CNN as a Trump cult ---because they took a rare time-out to be fair, to Trump.
Did you write this yourself or did your Trump cult handler write it for you

Did you write this yourself or did your Trump cult handler write it for you

CNN wrote it. So blame them, for how dumb you appear here with your nonsensical claims about President Trump.

Surely you know how to use the quote function. You accused me of lying. Show it, please...

Did you think I wouldn't notice that you didn't point out how President Trump's intelligence or communication skills or temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation? Show how they result into what disease-control experts are successfully doing ---since Trump chose those people and Trump put those people into action.

Surely you know how to use the quote function. You accused Trump of hurting this process via his intelligence or communication skills or temperament. Show it, please.
Let me get this straight: If someone has an OPINION that differs from yours, they are LYING? Is THAT how your mind works?

It is my OPINION that he lacks the intellectual elasticity, communication skills and temperament to effectively address this crisis publicly. I have said MULTIPLE times that he should let someone ELSE, like PENCE, be the face of this. He can do what he's doing BEHIND THE SCENES.

If you disagree, I would not say you're a liar. I would say that you DISAGREE.

You're so hyper-sensitive to anything Trump that you've lost the ability to discern OPINION from TRUTHFULNESS. Based on my direct observations, I have an opinion. I don't care if someone like you agrees with it.

I'm done here. You're lost in your devotion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back