Trump Has Denounced White Supremacy - Please stop the LIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
I just watched the autocrat Governor Whitmer once again repeat the lie that Trump refused to denounce white supremacy. I just feel sorry for the people who are subjected to this lie over and over. Ask yourself this, if the Democrats really had any "dirt" on Trump, why would they even need to repeat this lie continuously?

The link above includes this direct statement from Donald Trump (along with more examples).

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

He absolutely DID refuse to denounce White Supremacy in the last debate (which is what Whitmer was talking about).
His handlers DID force him to read an awkward statement from a teleprompter after the Charlottesville ("very fine people both sides") fiasco.
In the meantime? Let's go to the debate film.

I just watched the autocrat Governor Whitmer once again repeat the lie that Trump refused to denounce white supremacy. I just feel sorry for the people who are subjected to this lie over and over. Ask yourself this, if the Democrats really had any "dirt" on Trump, why would they even need to repeat this lie continuously?

The link above includes this direct statement from Donald Trump (along with more examples).

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

They can't stop this, the whole White Supremacy CRAP coupled with the Trump is a Mass Murderer for literally murdering 200,000 peoples is basically ALL they have to run on. To keep these two outrageous and disgusting fabrications going the Leftists aka Communists and the MSM human SLUGS rely on TWO things:

I. The general ignorance and/or laziness of many peoples who do not do their OWN Independent Research.

II. Social Media - Twitter and Facebook especially - using Censorship and Paid Trolls who every time someone comments the OPPOSITE they are IMMEDIATELY Flagged as a Conspiracy Theorist and Down Voted by said Paid Trolls.

The ENTIRE thing is a vile Disinformation Orchestrated Campaign to continue to PUSH 24/7 that Trump is a White Supremacist and supports White Supremacists and that Trump is a Mass Murderer who has literally murdered 200,000 peoples.

I can think of NO OTHER leader of a Western Nation in Modern times who has been SUBJECTED to this type of hostile and vile Defamation Campaign.

Why does Trump struggle to denounce White Supremacy?
It should be easy

Do you denounce White Supremacy? Hell Yes
End of story

But with Trump, it takes days. Days for him to make a statement. Days to clarify what he “really meant”. Days to walk back what he said

When asked to on stage last Tuesday, he didn't do it. There was something like 25M people watching.

In fairness, they squeeze him because they know he'll squirm and say something stupid. It's almost unfair.

In reality, actual white supremacists are very small in number. Very few people actually call themselves "white supremacists" and they're not the problem. The biggest problem are the many (well-represented here) who refuse to hold people accountable for the white racism that still exists from people who DON'T call themselves white supremacists.

The problem is the enabler of racism, not the idiot in the white hood.

Last edited:
He absolutely DID refuse to denounce White Supremacy in the last debate (which is what Whitmer was talking about).
His handlers DID force him to read an awkward statement from a teleprompter after the Charlottesville ("very fine people both sides") fiasco.

He's denounced White Supremacy at least 20 times in the last 4 years including the LAST TIME Chris The Weasel Wallace demanded he denounce White Supremacy in 2016. Liberal bed wetters continue to play this stupid game about "denouncing White Supremacy" while condoning the Marxists/Anarchists of Antifa and BLM. You people have truly lost your minds.

He's denounced White Supremacy at least 20 times in the last 4 years including the LAST TIME Chris The Weasel Wallace demanded he denounce White Supremacy in 2016. Liberal bed wetters continue to play this stupid game about "denouncing White Supremacy" while condoning the Marxists/Anarchists of Antifa and BLM. You people have truly lost your minds.

20 times? Doubt it. But he has read highly scripted statements after much fallout. He wouldn't dare to do the same thing just before an election in which he is counting on the Deplorable vote. Face it my friend. Trump is a racist and has been all his life just like his Papa.

There are already multiple threads on this, please add to one of them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back