Burley, Idaho

Talk about industrial strength TDS

I bet this guy and his mom voted for LBJ

She probably followed the dem orders in NY and hung out in China town

SHAME ON TRUMP.
Had it not been for the Chinese f**king chickens, Obama using up all of the supplies ten years ago and never replacing them, Trump not just happening to be in office and his mother not already being an old bag with six illnesses, she might have lived to be 87 and had a full life.
THE ORANGE RAT BASTARD.

Impossible. There's no blood involved when dying of coronavirus.

Someone besides Trump must have killed her.

38667750-sherlock-holmes-with-magnifying-glass-isolated-on-white.jpg

SHAME ON TRUMP.
Had it not been for the Chinese f**king chickens, Obama using up all of the supplies ten years ago and never replacing them, Trump not just happening to be in office and his mother not already being an old bag with six illnesses, she might have lived to be 87 and had a full life.
THE ORANGE RAT BASTARD.

If he had replaced them most of them would have been expired right around when the trumpling took office. Oh I see you're using trumpling lines and blaming everything else on someone else even though he's been in office for 3 years.

SHAME ON TRUMP.
THE ORANGE RAT BASTARD.
hospital officials not ordering enough equipment and use of it solely for his mamma. some people aren't worth the sympathy.

SHAME ON TRUMP.
THE ORANGE RAT BASTARD.

If he had replaced them most of them would have been expired right around when the trumpling took office. Oh I see you're using trumpling lines and blaming everything else on someone else even though he's been in office for 3 years.
naw, the blame goes to the hospital administrations who failed to update their equipment orders to have quantities on hand for the populace they support. trump was in the middle of an impeachment thingy, and doing business with trade for the nations of the world. The tiny local hospitals were the governors issue, not trump. but hey, you stay stupid.

Just wow. I've always heard a loyal marxist drone would sell out his mother for a nickel.... but I just thought it was a stereotype.

I cough (dryly) in the general direction of that shameless shitstain.

What do you mean "expire"?

It is sad that there is no goodbyes, no funeral or memorial or a coming together of friends and family to mourn the loss of a loved one. When you lose a loved one there is a great amount of pain, grief and anger. Most of it is not reasonable and blame at times needs to used to help deal with a loss.

The mayor of NYC ignored the virus threat and so did the democrat governor of NY. You have to question the sanity of a politician who uses the death of his 86 year old mother to take a political swipe at the President of the United States.

SHAME ON TRUMP.
THE ORANGE RAT BASTARD.

Yeah, either way, Obama's off the hook, right! I mean, after all, paper masks go bad sitting on the shelf in cold storage just like lunch meat, right?

SHAME ON TRUMP.
THE ORANGE RAT BASTARD.

naw, the blame goes to the hospital administrations who failed to update their equipment orders to have quantities on hand for the populace they support. trump was in the middle of an impeachment thingy, and doing business with trade for the nations of the world. The tiny local hospitals were the governors issue, not trump. but hey, you stay stupid.
Individual family not prepping for emergency = THEIR FAULT.
Business not prepping for emergency = THEIR FAULT.
Hospitals not prepping for emergency = TRUMP'S FAULT. :smoke:

When is the leader of our country not going to have blood on their hands?

God bless you and our current leader and the ones of our past who are still here always!!!

Holly

It is sad that there is no goodbyes, no funeral or memorial or a coming together of friends and family to mourn the loss of a loved one. When you lose a loved one there is a great amount of pain, grief and anger. Most of it is not reasonable and blame at times needs to used to help deal with a loss.
that's why I'm not buying it. Where are those families? they can't even bury them? why? wtf, this smells like dog poop to the 10th degree.

SHAME ON TRUMP.
THE ORANGE RAT BASTARD.

Individual family not prepping for emergency = THEIR FAULT.
Business not prepping for emergency = THEIR FAULT.
Hospitals not prepping for emergency = TRUMP'S FAULT. :smoke:
hmmmmmmm

so curious, if one has wuhan virus and is killed in a car accident, is the death wuhan related?

Forum List

Back