Trump Has Bigger Reception When He Arrives In Florida Than Biden Had Walking To The White House.

I guess Trumpers are too stupid to realize that Biden told his supporters to stay home rather than risk getting covid. Since Trump does not give a damn for his supporters he encouraged them to come out. That is the difference between a leader and charlatan.
I guess you're too stupid to realize that XiBiden was terrified of his constituency and his military. He spent $1.6M on private security because he did not trust 1. National Guard 2. Secret Service 3. Capitol Police 4. DC Police 5. Homeland Security 6. FBI 7. NSA and most telling 8. HIS OWN CONSTITUENTS. Illegitimate administrations are terrified of their military and constituents.
You. Are. An. Idiot.

I saw bidens walk to the WH...that was just creepy! There was nobody there!

Biden stopped to talk to the only 5 people who weren't working there. And those 5 were probably plants.
You seem to be disappointed that Lady Gaga was not elected president.

For many Americans, show biz hoopla is not nearly as important as capable governance.

Sure. When you get capable governance. Get a look at what Biden did on day one and tell me how capable that was.

He wants to unify America?? He is sure going about in a lefty loon way.
Compare President Biden's public approval on his first day to Cry Baby Sore Loser's on his last.

I saw bidens walk to the WH...that was just creepy! There was nobody there!

Biden stopped to talk to the only 5 people who weren't working there. And those 5 were probably plants.
You seem to be disappointed that Lady Gaga was not elected president.

For many Americans, show biz hoopla is not nearly as important as capable governance.

Sure. When you get capable governance. Get a look at what Biden did on day one and tell me how capable that was.

He wants to unify America?? He is sure going about in a lefty loon way.
Compare President Biden's public approval on his first day to Cry Baby Sore Loser's on his last.

Get back to me on his 100th day and then tell me how popular the jack as is.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.05.29 AM.png

"DO NOT AROUSE THE WRATH OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ!"

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.09.12 AM.png

"Yes. That's exactly so. I'm a humbug."

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.56.32 AM.png

At the behest of the People of America,
It's MAR-A-LAGO-GO Time!

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.13.02 AM.png

"Kick me."

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.18.40 AM.png

Nope. 100 days should tell the tale.
Actually, that would be a snap judgment, most likely determined by pre-existing biases. Recovery would still be in progress.

A retrospective of the approval/disapproval numbers for completed tenures is far more reliable than prejudiced auguries.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.35.06 AM.png

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I guess Trumpers are too stupid to realize that Biden told his supporters to stay home rather than risk getting covid. Since Trump does not give a damn for his supporters he encouraged them to come out. That is the difference between a leader and charlatan.
I guess you're too stupid to realize that XiBiden was terrified of his constituency and his military. He spent $1.6M on private security because he did not trust 1. National Guard 2. Secret Service 3. Capitol Police 4. DC Police 5. Homeland Security 6. FBI 7. NSA and most telling 8. HIS OWN CONSTITUENTS. Illegitimate administrations are terrified of their military and constituents.
You. Are. An. Idiot.
Are you looking in a mirror Beelzebub on a Bun.

306-232. Scoreboard.

I remember when I was a kid, while the Steelers were winning superbowls, the Oilers were having pep rallies at the Astrodome everytime they Steelers sent them packing. The dome was full. Big deal. They, like the blob...were losers too.
Pastarini was a head case

Forum List

Back