Trump Has Bigger Reception When He Arrives In Florida Than Biden Had Walking To The White House.

I guess Trumpers are too stupid to realize that Biden told his supporters to stay home rather than risk getting covid. Since Trump does not give a damn for his supporters he encouraged them to come out. That is the difference between a leader and charlatan.

Last edited:
Looks like the ex-president is more of a president than the fake president in Washington.

When Biden made his walk up to the White House there was more journalists than onlookers....even though the British announcer tried desperately to make Biden and Hunter appear to be important.

The whole covid restriction at the inauguration was a scam.
They knew know one would show up.

306-232. Scoreboard.

I remember when I was a kid, while the Steelers were winning superbowls, the Oilers were having pep rallies at the Astrodome everytime they Steelers sent them packing. The dome was full. Big deal. They, like the blob...were losers too.

Looks like the ex-president is more of a president than the fake president in Washington.

When Biden made his walk up to the White House there was more journalists than onlookers....even though the British announcer tried desperately to make Biden and Hunter appear to be important.

I liked the sound of that. Aaaah, ex-president. Really has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?:auiqs.jpg:

Another Trumpie who thinks ratings and crowd sizes mean everything in the world...LOL!! Biden obviously takes the pandemic more seriously than your Dear Leader.

Trump Has Bigger Reception When He Arrives In Florida Than Biden Had Walking To The White House.

The Cry Baby Sore Loser definitely has a more promising future in show business than President Biden.

Oooo! Maybe he can land a gig as a reality-tv performer!

- If not, super-spreader jamborees are an alternate venue for whatever he has to offer.

I guess Trumpers are too stupid to realize that Biden told his supporters to stay home rather than risk getting covid. Since Trump does not give a damn for his supporters he encouraged them to come out. That is the difference between a leader and charlatan.
That must be why they were waving at the imaginary supporters.
But it sounds rational.....think anyone will buy it?

Here let me lead you like I have all year. If you are afraid--STAY IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT. MORON.

Here let me lead you like I have all year. If you are afraid--STAY IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT. MORON.
Who the hell are you? Never heard of you. LOL.

Enjoy real leadership. President Biden is now in charge.

Sorry you’re too stupid to realize NOBODY was coming to see a fraud like Xiden. Smallest crowd ever. Leader? Make sure you follow him right off that cliff lemming.

I guess you're too stupid to realize that XiBiden was terrified of his constituency and his military. He spent $1.6M on private security because he did not trust 1. National Guard 2. Secret Service 3. Capitol Police 4. DC Police 5. Homeland Security 6. FBI 7. NSA and most telling 8. HIS OWN CONSTITUENTS. Illegitimate administrations are terrified of their military and constituents.

Who the hell are you? Never heard of you. LOL.

Enjoy real leadership. President Biden is now in charge.
Biden isn't even in control of his own mouth. BTW, Biden has never been and never will be in charge. Piglosi and Kameltoe will make that abundantly clear in short order. MORON.

Forum List

Back