Trump has been advised to cut contact with Mark Meadows: This means Trump lawyers believe Meadows is now cooperating with Jan 6 committee to an extent

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
10 days before the 2016 election, Meadows gave Steve Bannon a folder on ousting Speaker Ryan. "Read this," Meadows said. "Some 24 hours after Trump wins, we call the question on Ryan and he's finished. We take over the House of Representatives. And then we have a real revolution."

A commentator on last night’s news predicted that every middle class person will eventually be audited.

That's improbable.
Well, what percent? Right now, 0.2% of returns showing income of $75,000 - middle class, especially in cities - are audited. Should the Dems increase it to hassling 10% or 15% of hard-working Americans while they get rich off of taking bribes from foreign countries and trading on inside information?

The weaponization of the IRS is not to increase revenue. It is designed to intimidate political opponents - meaning those who won’t vote Democrat - and retain power.

Why don’t they go after the welfare cheats instead?

Well, what percent? Right now, 0.2% of returns showing income of $75,000 - middle class, especially in cities - are audited. Should the Dems increase it to hassling 10% or 15% of hard-working Americans while they get rich off of taking bribes from foreign countries and trading on inside information?

The weaponization of the IRS is not to increase revenue. It is designed to intimidate political opponents - meaning those who won’t vote Democrat - and retain power.

If one is going to cheat at taxes one must know how to fudge the books well.

The IRS is an arm of the Treasury not the Dept. Of Agriculture.

The IRS is an arm of the Treasury not the Dept. Of Agriculture.
So what does that have to do with anything? The IRS, just as the FBI, is being weaponized against those who don’t support Democrats.

10 days before the 2016 election, Meadows gave Steve Bannon a folder on ousting Speaker Ryan. "Read this," Meadows said. "Some 24 hours after Trump wins, we call the question on Ryan and he's finished. We take over the House of Representatives. And then we have a real revolution."

Fake news.

Most of it. Especially when your sorry hide spews it.
then why don't you back me up when i post a negative story about Bernie...if only you would have my back, for a change, and get on top (of the Bernie story) and defend me

Sorry, I don't do fag stuff.
lol you have quite the imagination, i was talking about you defending me when i post negative stuff about bernie and get attacked by his fans, and you went to that? says a lot about you!

Forum List

Back