Trump has 6 point lead in LA Times Poll

Donald Trump is nearly tied with Crooked Hillary with the Latino vote.
Trump has 42.4% support.
Hillary has 45.8% support.

WOW!

DONALD TRUMP Takes Nearly 6 POINT LEAD over #CrookedHillary in Latest LA Times Poll

The ONLY poll that has polled the EXACT same people the entire time its been doing the poll....
ONLY poll? Cherry picking, are we?
Wishful thinking, are we?
This site has consistently had Clinton in the lead ...
Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote

DONALD TRUMP Takes Nearly 6 POINT LEAD over #CrookedHillary in Latest LA Times Poll

The ONLY poll that has polled the EXACT same people the entire time its been doing the poll....
Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote
I am not even going to click on it. As I said LA Times poll has polled SAME people since it started doing the polling.

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote
I am not even going to click on it. As I said LA Times poll has polled SAME people since it started doing the polling.
What's it like living in that bubble of yours, is it warm or is it a little bit chilly?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote
What's it like living in that bubble of yours, is it warm or is it a little bit chilly?

Far better than your democrat plantation....:lol:...

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote

I wish I could live in a bubble....unfortunately not. Not rich enough to hide from the world.

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote

I wish I could live in a bubble....unfortunately not. Not rich enough to hide from the world.
Us makers gotta make, cause the takers gonna take.....

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote
No wanna read bad news from a consistent source beyond your own?
Prefer to keep your head in the sand?
How about these apples falling on your head since Comey's latest announcement on those emails ...
Clinton Rebounds on Enthusiasm; Trump Slips Overall in Latest Poll

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote

Us makers gotta make, cause the takers gonna take.....
Don't I know it. Clinton "wins" my wife will be probably be let go along with everyone else at her job so they can bring in some illegal mexicans for half the wage.

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote
No wanna read bad news from s consistent source beyond your own?
How about these apples falling on your head since Comey's latest announcement on those emails ...
LMAO ABC that went from a 12 point Clinton lead to a 1 point Trump lead in 1 week?! LMAO! ROFL! Yeah if that didn't show people the complete bullshit of polls nothing will.

Today:

Clinton
photo-01.png

Trump
photo-02.png

ElectoralVote
No wanna read bad news from s consistent source beyond your own?
LMAO ABC that went from a 12 point Clinton lead to a 1 point Trump lead in 1 week?! LMAO! ROFL! Yeah if that didn't show people the complete bullshit of polls nothing will.
Yeah, unlike the consistent Clinton lead in the electoral college composite summaries, the ABC poll shows timely trends; not good news for the Trumpeter just before the election.

Forum List

Back