Trump Hangs Up on Australian PM

Just heard an interview with the Australian PM on the radio. He said President Trump DID NOT hang up on him as reported by the media and the call ended cordially. The MSM sucks. But we already know this. I don't believe anything I hear or read anymore. Only direct interviews or speeches with the individuals involved.

The OP's point about the refugees is spot on.

There's nothing to study. obama agreed to take in 1200 fighting men that were vetted by Australia and found to be too dangerous to allow into the country. They were held on an island. What's to study?
that is not why they are on an island.
So says the boards resident "Gilligan". If the Aussies don't want them, why the hell should we? Your move...
do you know what a "swap" is?

A swap is what you and your boyfriend do. Now back to the topic, your move...
i am on topic, moron. your move.

Puffing of chest feathers isn't a move, nor is it a response to the question you're refusing to answer. Why the hell should we take them?

It's quite a simple question.

"Thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia". What does this mean ? Were they Americans who are illegally in austraila ?

"The Obama Coalition"

Look it up, people. Read about it. Understand it.

It explains everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING that's going on with dimocrap scum right now.

Everything.

I believe Trump intends to crush that diseased, racist, socilaist, fascist pile of shit before it becomes too powerful.

You have no idea just how evil dimocrap scum are.

None.

Patriots, Conservatives, etc keep their political beliefs closed to the world because we want to be courteous and because we don't want to offend those with differing viewpoints

You can't do that anymore. dimocrap scum are no longer the 'loyal opposition'. They're not even the 'opposition'. They are the ENEMY of America and Americans.

Time to speak up. Time to calls them as you sees them.

If it offends some people? Then maybe it's time they woke up, too

that is not why they are on an island.
So says the boards resident "Gilligan". If the Aussies don't want them, why the hell should we? Your move...

Puffing of chest feathers isn't a move, nor is it a response to the question you're refusing to answer. Why the hell should we take them?

and if you understand the term "swap", then you might be on the way to an answer. on the other hand, someone who believes that 25 million fraudulent votes were cast for hillary will probably have trouble with this.

The Obama Coalition

obama intended to bring over a thousand fighters here. He could not bring the inmates from Gitmo here, this was next best.

and if you understand the term "swap", then you might be on the way to an answer. on the other hand, someone who believes that 25 million fraudulent votes were cast for hillary will probably have trouble with this.

You can surrender more originally than that can't you? If you can't, then just STFU and leave or answer the question. Why the hell should we take them?

You can surrender more originally than that can't you? If you can't, then just STFU and leave or answer the question. Why the hell should we take them?
are you getting mad, moron? you bring nothing to the table. you are treated as such. deal with it.

always remember: studying before commenting is good policy.

are you getting mad, moron? you bring nothing to the table. you are treated as such. deal with it.
Pupps is quite calm and has you performing like a dancin' chicken. Temper tantrums are quite becoming on you though. They amuse Pupps.

Now, answer the question...

Forum List

Back