Trump Grills Biden On Fracking. Biden Tells Him To Prove It With Video; Trump Does Just That.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Trump Grills Biden On Fracking. Biden Tells Him To Prove It With Video; Trump Does Just That.

23 Oct 2020

President Donald Trump slammed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden during the final presidential debate on Thursday night over Biden’s previous remarks about 'Fracking'.
Biden responded to Trump’s comments and challenged the president to prove his claims with video and the president responded by doing just that.
“We’re going to have the greatest economy in the world,” Trump said. “But if you want to kill the economy, get rid of your oil industry. And what about fracking? Now we have to ask him about fracking.”
“I have never said I oppose fracking,” Biden claimed.
“You said it on tape,” Trump fired back.
“I—show the tape, put it on your website,” Biden yelled. “The fact of the matter is he’s flat lying.”
Within a matter of moments, Trump’s team tweeted out a video of Biden making the remarks.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment:
Biden just lost Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas including states like Alaska, and Gulf shore states involved with pumping oil in the Gulf.
When it comes to truth it seems Biden as a politician is lacking in that simplr fact....
Trump also asked Joey Xi about the $3.5 million his son received from the widow of Moscows mayor that comes direcedly from Puti,. Then there's the latest revelations from the former partner of Hunter Biden that claims he has ecidence that Joey Xi is the "Big Guy" demandin 10% of the illicit profits.
After tonight's debacle word has gotten out that Biden is calling a Lid tomorrow on his campaign until his concession speech on the night of November 3rd.

Last edited:

23 Oct 2020

President Donald Trump slammed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden during the final presidential debate on Thursday night over Biden’s previous remarks about 'Fracking'.
Biden responded to Trump’s comments and challenged the president to prove his claims with video and the president responded by doing just that.
“We’re going to have the greatest economy in the world,” Trump said. “But if you want to kill the economy, get rid of your oil industry. And what about fracking? Now we have to ask him about fracking.”
“I have never said I oppose fracking,” Biden claimed.
“You said it on tape,” Trump fired back.
“I—show the tape, put it on your website,” Biden yelled. “The fact of the matter is he’s flat lying.”
Within a matter of moments, Trump’s team tweeted out a video of Biden making the remarks.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment:
Biden just lost Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas including states like Alaska, and Gulf shore states involved with pumping oil in the Gulf.
When it comes to truth it seems Biden as a politician is lacking in that simplr fact....
Trump also asked Joey Xi about the $3.5 million his son received from the widow of Moscows mayor that comes direcedly from Puti,. Then there's the latest revelations from the former partner of Hunter Biden that claims he has ecidence that Joey Xi is the "Big Guy" demandin 10% of the illicit profits.
After tonight's debacle word has gotten out that Biden is calling a Lid tomorrow on his campaign until his concession speech on the night of November 3rd.

Are you going to post tramp's lies?

The rest of the story he says , its on his website, that no new fracking, which I agree with.

Forum List

Back