Trump GOP Lied To Canada, Mocked By Mexicans, Lose on Basis of Tax Cuts!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Republicans famously celebrate the U. S. attempt to kill off its white adult males--including in C.S.A--in the time-frame 1861-1865. The Republican sense of "inclusion," was visible already(?)! All of it for White People was clearly intended.

Blacks would start to be freed in the 1960's, mostly through the efforts of the Lyndon Johnson Administration--even a Catholic white male having been a gun-violence victim. 1861-1865 was also about gun-violence victims, rarely so-noted. That is rarely noted in the white schools, not just in the black colleges and universities(?). Lincoln would become a gun-violence victim, himself.

The winner in the Pennsylvania Special Election had also run against the Unfair Republican Tax Cuts. The basis was the further denigrating of US labor in favor of inherited wealth and corporate profiteers. Speaker Ryan would not so-state, and Casper the Friendly President--of the autocrats--even made up denigrating remarks that the Democrat was just like labor-denigrating, Trump! Trump spent the whole week, making up stuff and making it news.

Trump said Conor Lamb won after running on tax cuts—the opposite of the truth

President, "Ya Know," has now become President, "What does he know(?)!" The usual follow-up question, "When did he know it:" Even that, now, doesn't apply!

He cheerfully makes up all of his facts and declarations--clearly in the absence of staff at the White House, or in any various federal admin offices.

The White House won't even comment on the allegations of criminal violence proceedings directed at the well-liked, "Successful Whore," (some people are requested to call her).

The President had visited the Wall Decorations in California. Also un-stated was the concept of the radar-invisible drone fleets--in the matter of the desert border trade.

For that people should be asking, "When did he know it(?)!) The Drug Trade is all about GOP! Cartel Mexicans were likely also laughing--noting that the Republicans intend the trade to be flooding the skies, all off-radar. Drones don't show up on radar!

Nothing concrete(?) is being done!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many fine beads and trinkets can now be traded: For labor, equipment, tools and materials--For the Wall--according to Party of Lincoln!)

OMG!!! I have read his threads before but I've never read one like this one.

Ok. You know when you drink a milkshake too fast and you get a brain cramp. Mascales threads are a milkshake brain cramp on steroids.

:lmao:

OMG!!! I have read his threads before but I've never read one like this one.

Ok. You know when you drink a milkshake too fast and you get a brain cramp. Mascales threads are a milkshake brain cramp on steroids.

:lmao:

I read it backwards and it said Trump is the devil in a weird voice.

You know, I have a weakness. Like a moth to a flame I can't stop reading this over and over and I wonder if George Noory is right on Coast to Coast A.M. and that aliens are amongst us and they do not in any way share our thought processes.

I try to decipher them all the while knowing full well that I'll experience brain cramps beyond comprehension. I read this over and over and tried to wade through the fairy dust and unicorn feces. After that excruciating exercise, all I can say is that if I was not a God Fearing, Bible reading, gun loving, conservative redneck girl, I'd need a safe space, a blanky, a coloring book, and a diaper pin to get over that profoundly, let's say "eclectic", libtard diatribe.

:)

Unfair Tax Cuts became a loser's platform. The Pennsylvania papers are not the only reporting that notice.

Killing of labor and US jobs has become the meaning of Trump GOP--on both sides, on both sides. Not too many Libertarians are probably going to vote that way again, in November.

NRA supportive of GOP, gun-violence 1861-85, is history. Lincoln became a victim. Others have become victims. That, too, is now regarded unfair.

It is not even clear just how anything with North Korea can happen.

Even along the border: Nothing concrete is being done! The drones do not show up on radar, with the usual trade cargo(?)! No new spending is suggested for that!

(Tour buses, even, are known to happen--and trucking convoys along the roads--and labor intensive services, traveling from nation to nation daily, back-and-forth!)

Only a miketx kind of loser thinks a ballot box is really a gun, or that unfair arithmetic is not as lethal as a gun.

Even labor knows that Greenspan and Yellen followed the Moses Atrocity, (Deuteronomy 23:19-20), treating USA has foreign. USA was cast out into foreclosure crisis, (Matthew 25:14-30). in the name of Federal Reserve interest rates. The deity concept itself is clearly unfair! Noted, it's in the Bible! (Likely Keynes was anti-Semitic, even, of that English era!)

(Many GOP likely being seen using beads and trinkets for world-precious wampum!)

Only a miketx kind of loser thinks a ballot box is really a gun, or that unfair arithmetic is not as lethal as a gun.

Even labor knows that Greenspan and Yellen followed the Moses Atrocity, (Deuteronomy 23:19-20), treating USA has foreign. USA was cast out into foreclosure crisis, (Matthew 25:14-30). in the name of Federal Reserve interest rates. The deity concept itself is clearly unfair! Noted, it's in the Bible! (Likely Keynes was anti-Semitic, even, of that English era!)

(Many GOP likely being seen using beads and trinkets for world-precious wampum!)
Twilight zone to the third power.

Not sure if this is the end result of perpetual butthurt along with viewing CNN material.

Republicans famously celebrate the U. S. attempt to kill off its white adult males--including in C.S.A--in the time-frame 1861-1865. The Republican sense of "inclusion," was visible already(?)! All of it for White People was clearly

Blacks would start to be freed in the 1960's, mostly through the efforts of the Lyndon Johnson Administration--even a Catholic white male having been a gun-violence victim. 1861-1865 was also about gun-violence victims, rarely so-noted. That is rarely noted in the white schools, not just in the black colleges and universities(?). Lincoln would become a gun-violence victim, himself.

The winner in the Pennsylvania Special Election had also run against the Unfair Republican Tax Cuts. The basis was the further denigrating of US labor in favor of inherited wealth and corporate profiteers. Speaker Ryan would not so-state, and Casper the Friendly President--of the autocrats--even made up denigrating remarks that the Democrat was just like labor-denigrating, Trump! Trump spent the whole week, making up stuff and making it news.

President, "Ya Know," has now become President, "What does he know(?)!" The usual follow-up question, "When did he know it:" Even that, now, doesn't apply!

He cheerfully makes up all of his facts and declarations--clearly in the absence of staff at the White House, or in any various federal admin offices.

The White House won't even comment on the allegations of criminal violence proceedings directed at the well-liked, "Successful Whore," (some people are requested to call her).

The President had visited the Wall Decorations in California. Also un-stated was the concept of the radar-invisible drone fleets--in the matter of the desert border trade.

For that people should be asking, "When did he know it(?)!) The Drug Trade is all about GOP! Cartel Mexicans were likely also laughing--noting that the Republicans intend the trade to be flooding the skies, all off-radar. Drones don't show up on radar!

(Many fine beads and trinkets can now be traded: For labor, equipment, tools and materials--For the Wall--according to Party of Lincoln!)
LBJ knew how to get those nigras voting dimocrat for 200 years, by golly!

Republicans famously celebrate the U. S. attempt to kill off its white adult males--including in C.S.A--in the time-frame 1861-1865. The Republican sense of "inclusion," was visible already(?)! All of it for White People was clearly

LBJ knew how to get those nigras voting dimocrat for 200 years, by golly!

Now intended arithmetic harm includes a former FBI official--no pension allowed, that being law.

(Greater Deity, "Seven Come Eleven," now embraced by USA, and coming up "Craps" for all law enforcement, USA!)

Forum List

Back