Trump goes after McConnell.

Mitch “ the human Gobbler “ is 100 percent a puppet of China and Wall Street
F Mitch !! I don’t live in red neck KY

President Donald Trump denounced Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell Tuesday as an 'unsmiling political hack' – days after the Republican party's most senior elected official voted to acquit Trump of inciting the Capitol riot but then blasted his conduct in an excoriating speech.

He called the Republicans' most senior elected figure 'dour, sullen' and urged the party's senators to end his leadership in a lengthy, racially-loaded and vitriolic statement issued from Mar-a-Lago...

Trump, who campaigned on China 'ripping off' the U.S., said McConnell had 'no credibility' on the issue – and even brought up a racially-loaded attack on his 'family's business substantial business holdings.'

McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, served as Trump's Transportation secretary but resigned days after the Capitol riot. Her father James Si-Cheng Chao founded the family-held Foremost Group, which is involved in shipping and international trade, after leaving Taiwan in 1958.

McConnell should have known at his age that you can not go after someone like Trump half assed. He had the chance to put Trump out of politics for good but wimped out.

I could care less about McConnell though.

I will say that I find it hilarious that Trump goes after McConnell saying he is compromised with China because of his wife.

I guess Dementia Don forgot that McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, was part of his administration for 4 years as his transportation secretary.

This is only the opening salvo in the coming Republican civil war. RWNJs v. QTrumpers.
I think it's hilarious how Trump critics keep putting words in the man's mouth.
This story is simply taking Trump's actual statement and adding a bunch of crappy stuff to it without anything other than yet another anonymous source as proof.

The right-wingers seem to be breaking down, both politically and religiously, giving their bizarre marriage between right-wing politics and a weird form of the Christian faith. I will sit here and laugh.

I grew up as a kid in a very observant (strict) Christian family.....parents, of course, but also both pairs of grandparents. I'm much older now and have long ago moved away from that approach to faith. But still, the good and useful portions of those childhood lessons have long lingered.

And those sensibilities created my strong distaste for the wholehearted embrace of MAGA-think by the Christian/Evangelical community. From the 'adultery mulligan' one of their most prominent leaders so voluntarily, publicly, and dunderheadedly offered to the new President, to the farcical walk across Lafayette Square to hold a Bible he did not read in front of a Church he didn't go to. For me, tho I am no longer faith driven, it all was dispiriting. Accordingly, it is one of the aspects of our recent political reality that I am most skeptical of.

Sadly, too much of the Christian community compromised too much of their moral high ground by their poor judgement in endorsing MAGA-think.
IMHO

I don't understand what is "Christian" anymore. I was baptized Catholic due to my father being an Irishman who remembered the vomit of "Father" Coughlin on the radio in the 1930s and my mother of Polish/Russian origin. My Father, the spiritual man that he was, got up and drove me anywhere I wanted to go on Sunday morning. I chose the hard, thinking benches of Quaker Meeting and the youth group of the Unitarians. My father, whose daughter celebrates his spirit always, mapped out my spiritual journey, with his love of all others and his hatred toward none. He was a MAN.

Forum List

Back