Trump goes after Fauci, tries to buck up his campaign team

And never mind that 85% of all people getting Covid have worn the masks and done all the right bullshit.
Have worn a mask at some time. Jesus, you're desperate aren't you? Especially considering fabric masks are mainly to protect others. What anti science trope will you trot out next?

ALL masks are to protect others, except cartridge filter masks, Bozo. Also, I've worked in the science field, in research labs, still TEACH science to this day, do you? So don't lecture me on "science," cupcake. If anyone knew the extent and nature of the virus, it was Fauci, the CDC and others who specialize in this field, so WHERE WHERE THEY in March? In April? May? June? Trump relies on these people nor can he speak for or keep silent an entire industry of scientists! Fauci knew this was serious and he GOT ON TV and told people that masks were a waste of time causing more problems than they solved.

Now were supposed to believe what they tell us is gospel? :auiqs.jpg:

Let me teach something about science, Junior, if I read a thermometer one hot day and it tells me it is 95° and then the next day it is hotter and it tells me now it is only 68°, I don't believe it, I throw it out and get a new one.

The knowledge has changed in regard to fabric masks and Fauci has moved with it.

That's odd, when people point out that the knowledge has changed and that Trump has moved with it, you accuse Trump of being INCOMPETENT, yet you use the very same reason as justification to excuse the very people that Trump relies on for his info.

The Moron Trump said Biden would listen to the scientist as well.

Trump: Biden will 'listen to the scientists' if elected

Trump is obviously unhinged. You can hear the whack, whack, whack of the nails going into his campaign coffin every time that idiot opens his mouth.

Continue talking Don. Keep talking
Hes just beating the Dems at their own demented game.
He knows exactly what hes doing, and its working.

Especially considering fabric masks are mainly to protect others. What anti science trope will you trot out next?
No kidding ??? Either way, they said masks (face coverings) will help protect others and slow the spread, and it has not much at all. Wouldnt you agree that both the CDC and Fauci have changed their minds a few times ?
This virus is so small that only masks like N95 are effective, and it floats further in the air than they thought.
China vacuumed up all the masks. Trump ramped up mask manufacturing early as to at least try to supply our front line workers, and they have.
Anyway, the recovery and mortality rate continues to drop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back