trump Gives mcconnell Insult-Filled Ultimatum On Biden Agenda

Notice you got the passive-aggressive "haha" rating, that's all the rage with the retard leftbats....And that poseur stooge claims he's not one of them.

Oh yeah, there's a couple of 'em floating around here claiming that they're all above the fray and do gooders but yet can't seem to condemn one dem without throwing in a R qualifier.

Trump raised the debt ceiling twice in 4 years.

Yes and none of the democrats held our nation's economy hostage by refusing to rase that debt ceiling.

Nor did Obama tell all the democrats to not raise the debt ceiling when trump was president.

trump is so way out of line. I don't understand why the republican politicians allow him to tell them what to do.

I don't know what is wrong with republicans but they sure do seem hell bent on destroying our nation.
True.

There’s so much wrong with Republicans it’s impossible to know where to start.

Of the countless things wrong with Republicans, this is among the more disturbing and reprehensible:

trump was president for 4 years. He didn't get much done beyond a huge tax give away to the filthy rich, destroyed farmers with his tariff wars and allowed a lethal virus to crash our economy and ravage our nation.

He did campaign on passing infrastructure but he didn't do anything beyond talk about an infrastructure week a couple of times.

Now, Biden has passed an infrastructure bill.

If trump actually cared about our nation, he would be happy Biden has gotten this done.

It's the exact opposite. trump is throwing fits.

He is now trying to force the United States to needlessly default on our debts by trying to intimidate republicans in congress to not raise the debt ceiling.

I don't know what is wrong with republicans but they sure do seem hell bent on destroying our nation.

The GOP has no actual platform, outside of hating democrats.

Wow, C_Clayton_Jones is surprised Republican voters still support Trump. Of all the elected officials in DC, Trump was our best representative.

Forum List

Back