TRUMP gets A+ for his handling of the China Virus, aka COVID 19

And so instead of locking down, using the Defense Production Act and establishing a national face mask mandate , we have a third wave.
This has cost the economy lots more, yet Trumpettes refuse to believe it.
A+ my ass

26,648.46 −814.73 (2.97%)
Oct 28, 12:56 PM EDT
Most Americans are already wearing masks when entering places of business and a national mandate would not have made much difference.
most americans are mindless drones,,,
I never wear a mask when entering,,,
Why? With masks and distance you are able to reduce a big part of the risks. Fresh air is good too - and don't forget to wash hands more often. It's easy to do so. So what hinders you?

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+

This would not have been permanent. There were a lot of things Trump could have done. A national mask mandate. Expand testing. The fact is that he has constantly downplayed it suggesting it is not a major threat. Trump was thinking about only 1 thing. His re-election.

TRUMP F.
"National Mask Mandate" ??? Probably illegal, but citizens are wearing masks now for their own protection and many businesses require a mask to be worn before entering their place of business.

Expand testing? TRUMP already has the US #1 in the world on testing

TRUMP: “WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF,” (this statement is from a real leader)

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
Too bad you don't get to blame anyone else. Impeached Trump got the job -- it's on him.
Trump was impeached before he got the job? Link that please.
LOLOL

When did "Sleepy Joe" become sleepy?

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative even though you employ them yourself. But thanks for letting me know it bothers you that I highlight Impeached Trump's impeachment.
thumbsup.gif

Your playing semantics with english doesn't change the fact that the lib party is all in on perversion, pedophiles, exortion, bribery, selling out the US.
What a pity you can't prove you're not hallucinating.

I give america a huge massive gigantic F in its handling of the virus. It's not trump's fault. This so called great nation should have been prepared for this year's and years ago. Instead some big whig corporate elites got a big tax break or something like that. Yes america the virus is taking lives and kicking butt. There is no excuse for this. we cannot say we care about people.

The US like the UK has the highest death rates and both have Conservative Governments.
In the UK we didn't lock down quickly enough or for long enough.

Johnson always claimed to be following the science but it was revealed SAGE advised him to lockdown again in Sept. but he ignored them. The Gov's 'Track & Trace that cost 9 Billion is a total failure and rates of infection are again rocketing.

Locking down and damage to the economy is not a straight trade-off, for eventually infection rates will become so high economic collapse becomes inevitable.

And so instead of locking down, using the Defense Production Act and establishing a national face mask mandate , we have a third wave.
A+ my ass

Most Americans are already wearing masks when entering places of business and a national mandate would not have made much difference.
Why? With masks and distance you are able to reduce a big part of the risks. Fresh air is good too - and don't forget to wash hands more often. It's easy to do so. So what hinders you?
mainly I just dont want to cause this whole thing is blown out of proportion and mostly lies,,

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
Too bad you don't get to blame anyone else. Impeached Trump got the job -- it's on him.
LOLOL

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative even though you employ them yourself. But thanks for letting me know it bothers you that I highlight Impeached Trump's impeachment.
thumbsup.gif

Your playing semantics with english doesn't change the fact that the lib party is all in on perversion, pedophiles, exortion, bribery, selling out the US.
Faun is into it too because he is a walking corpse aka zombie.
Trump’s toast. He accomplished little in his four years that he campaigned on. This spells it out very well....

Note how insubstantial Trump has been, pretending to be what he isn’t and claiming to have done what he hasn’t. Does no one notice? He has heavy support from Evangelicals. Ask him to name the books of the Pentateuch, or the second book, or what church he regularly attended, or ever attended, in New York. He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens within two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day.

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget. What else has he done?
A Vaporware Executive: An Attitude, Not a President

He accomplished a lot but not all. He accomplished more than the previous four combined.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Trump’s toast. He accomplished little in his four years that he campaigned on. This spells it out very well....

Note how insubstantial Trump has been, pretending to be what he isn’t and claiming to have done what he hasn’t. Does no one notice? He has heavy support from Evangelicals. Ask him to name the books of the Pentateuch, or the second book, or what church he regularly attended, or ever attended, in New York. He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens within two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day.

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget. What else has he done?

He accomplished a lot but not all. He accomplished more than the previous four combined.
The following sums up Don’s accomplishments very well.

A Vaporware Executive: An Attitude, Not a President...

He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens withing two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day.

Almost nothing. All in good fun. But in the crucial field of international relations, he has been a disaster. I suspect that few of his followers in Flint and Gary study things beyond the borders. They should.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

The following sums up Don’s accomplishments very well.

A Vaporware Executive: An Attitude, Not a President...

He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens withing two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day.

Almost nothing. All in good fun. But in the crucial field of international relations, he has been a disaster. I suspect that few of his followers in Flint and Gary study things beyond the borders. They should.

He's accomplished quite a bit. Most never accomplish close to what trump has done and that's with a communist liberal headwind against him.

A+ my ass

It's somehow an assault on their FreeDumb to be asked to keep their droplets to themselves. Anti-maskers are the stupidest people on earth. ;)

A+ my ass

It's somehow an assault on their FreeDumb to be asked to keep their droplets to themselves. Anti-maskers are the stupidest people on earth. ;)
how am I stupid when its you that gets sick for coming to close to a person with no mask???

sounds like youre the stupid one,,,

I wouldn't give Trump an A+, but he'd get a passing grade for the whole mess.

I think in many different situations, Trump does not choose his words as well as he should. I think he should have stressed the importance of being cautious, but at the same time, not wreck your life hiding in the basement. He basically did take this approach, but again, could have chosen better ways to express them.

I think as grown human beings, or otherwise having parents to listen to, we as individuals should be able to listen carefully to advice from all sides to form opinions. That if you are only following what one man, prez or not, says, then you are a buffoon with zero common sense. In this respect, maybe it's better that life ends for who that applies to.

No one knew exactly what to expect. Fauci gets praised for being intentionally dishonest, and Trump excoriated for keeping up optimism and refusing to bend the knee to C19. Another example of a world upside down, thanks to wide-reaching Fake News demo-propaganda.

A president that shows optimism, defiance of cowering, and a strong approach to finding lightning fast solution therapeutics/cures?

Yeah, passing grade.
giphy.gif

This would not have been permanent. There were a lot of things Trump could have done. A national mask mandate. Expand testing. The fact is that he has constantly downplayed it suggesting it is not a major threat. Trump was thinking about only 1 thing. His re-election.

NO - Trump can't mandate ANYTHING nationwide... there's that State's rights thingy he has to get through.
He did expand testing, as soon as the pharm companies came out with more tests.

He was right when he didn't panic the nation.

I wouldn't give Trump an A+, but he'd get a passing grade for the whole mess.

I think in many different situations, Trump does not choose his words as well as he should. I think he should have stressed the importance of being cautious, but at the same time, not wreck your life hiding in the basement. He basically did take this approach, but again, could have chosen better ways to express them.

I think as grown human beings, or otherwise having parents to listen to, we as individuals should be able to listen carefully to advice from all sides to form opinions. That if you are only following what one man, prez or not, says, then you are a buffoon with zero common sense. In this respect, maybe it's better that life ends for who that applies to.

No one knew exactly what to expect. Fauci gets praised for being intentionally dishonest, and Trump excoriated for keeping up optimism and refusing to bend the knee to C19. Another example of a world upside down, thanks to wide-reaching Fake News demo-propaganda.

A president that shows optimism, defiance of cowering, and a strong approach to finding lightning fast solution therapeutics/cures?

Yeah, passing grade.
giphy.gif
One cannot separate the effects of the China Virus and the US Economy. I said in my lead post that a total lockdown would have lessened the medical fallout BUT the economic damage would have far exceeded the virus in destruction BOTH Economically and Medically, And without people working, where is money for Social Security gonna come from??

I agree that TRUMP comes on very strong at times, but remember he is facing a Controlled Fascist MSM, which specializes in FAKE NEWS, FAKE HISTORY and CHARACTER ASSASSANATION.

U.S. Economy Recovered Significant Ground in Record Third-Quarter GDP Rebound

I still am giving TRUMP an A+

Ever hear of a concept called freedom?

Freedom without responsibility is not existing. Sure it is your freedom to infect others with a Sars-CoV-2 virus. But what is their freedom in such a case? - Specially: What is the freedom of this one, who has to die, because you are an extremist, who is proud to be a free murderous idiot? What do you think will god discuss with you in the end of time - and are you sure you are able to convince him to be right with your dangerous behavior? What speaks your heart to you, when you are listening to your own words?

Last edited:
I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+
Trump is a hero not only did he save 2 million people from dying from corona he single handedly eradicated the flu !
Its a miracle flu cases theyre down 95% somehow

He might be some kinda moses

:p

... One cannot separate the effects of the China Virus

A virus has no nationality - otherwise the spanish influenza virus would be an US-American. It was called "spanish" because Spain was the honorful nation, which broke the war propaganda not to report about this virus. No one in the USA hundred years ago or in China today had the intention to create a virus - and everyone in the whole world knows since a very long time that a pandemic always can happen.

and the US Economy. ...

The German economy suffers, because world economy broke down. We can live very well with rich countries all over the world. We don't need others to be poor so we are able to feel great. The main reasons why world economy is currently down is the pandemic - and the other reason is the wrong politics in context economy of the naive ¿Russian? virus Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back